Jump to content
Diaste

Al Baghdadi.

Recommended Posts

Baghdadi, once described as the 8th of 12, which also makes him the 8th and of the 7, is now dead and headless.

Positive ID confirmed.

What does this mean?

I guess we'll see....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can guess that it will help boost the President's numbers, but as for radical Islam, there are other  intelligent people in the wings to take his place.

Killing a person will not make true Islam go away....   you have to kill the ideology and we are a very long way away from even starting to fight that in this country.  

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Baghdadi, once described as the 8th of 12, which also makes him the 8th and of the 7, is now dead and headless.

Positive ID confirmed.

What does this mean? 

I guess we'll see....

There has always been chaos among the Islamic extremist terrorists. It means some of own or other associated outside of his group assassinated him, and he will be replaced with another. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He blew himself up, along with three of his children who were with him using a suicide vest at the end of one of his caves.  Like Other One said, there are many waiting in line to take his place.  This will only delay their goal.  I am a bit concerned as to who will replace him. They seem to get worse each time.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, other one said:

I can guess that it will help boost the President's numbers, but as for radical Islam, there are other  intelligent people in the wings to take his place.

Killing a person will not make true Islam go away....   you have to kill the ideology and we are a very long way away from even starting to fight that in this country.  

Sure, but not what I was trying to point out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, OneLight said:

He blew himself up, along with three of his children who were with him using a suicide vest at the end of one of his caves.  Like Other One said, there are many waiting in line to take his place.  This will only delay their goal.  I am a bit concerned as to who will replace him. They seem to get worse each time.

But what if he does not get replaced considering a literal interpretation of certain prophecies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diaste said:

But what if he does not get replaced considering a literal interpretation of certain prophecies?

What prophecies are you referring to?  Biblical or Islamic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

There has always been chaos among the Islamic extremist terrorists. It means some of own or other associated outside of his group assassinated him, and he will be replaced with another. 

Well, yes. Americans hunted him down. Found headless. 8th and of the 7....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, OneLight said:

He blew himself up, along with three of his children who were with him using a suicide vest at the end of one of his caves.  Like Other One said, there are many waiting in line to take his place.  This will only delay their goal.  I am a bit concerned as to who will replace him. They seem to get worse each time.

That sounds pretty extreme even for an extremist. Too bad he had to take out his children with him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeauJangles said:

That sounds pretty extreme even for an extremist. Too bad he had to take out his children with him.  

People like him are not in their right mind.  I won't even try to understand why he did what he did.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...