• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, Diaste said:

Understood.

However, it's all under the power and authority of Almighty God by which nothing is impossible.

NSAB reads: "I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed."  This may or may not be a head wound many believe it to be, so there is room allowed as to what kind of wound it is, but since a head represents a king, and/or his kingdom, what nation was Al Baghdadi have, since it has to tie back to Daniel ?  I personally do not see this person as being one who would be one of the kings or kingdoms. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.59
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I can see where this stuff could be fun to look at events and compare to scripture and 'figure it out'.

I can also see how wanting to see something can also bring a lot of imagination into the picture.

This one seems a bit of a stretch, but I get it.

:-)

Does a temple have to be built? I am watching for that one.

6 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

Well, personally I see it leading toward fulfillment of Isaiah 17:1

Isaiah 17:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

1“Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.

I agree---watching for this, as well.

It could be that in the near future, enemies of Israel move closer en masse and if that happens, its reasonable to think Israel would turn the area into glass.

10 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

As Turkey moves closer to radical Islam I see them taking a lead role.

Yup---that seems fairly clear at this time.

Didn't I read that they have the second largest army in NATO?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,622
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

NSAB reads: "I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed."  This may or may not be a head wound many believe it to be, so there is room allowed as to what kind of wound it is, but since a head represents a king, and/or his kingdom, what nation was Al Baghdadi have, since it has to tie back to Daniel ?  I personally do not see this person as being one who would be one of the kings or kingdoms. 

True.

The beast rises from one of the 4 after Alexander. That is the criteria.

It's not axiomatic there is a contemporary geopolitical entity from which he must emerge at the head.

Many thought he was a legitimate caliph, which is a king, or absolute ruler etc. The Iron kingdom is not like other kingdoms as we see the fourth beast was diverse from the rest.

This is one bit of evidence among other evidence which leads me to the conclusion the beast is the head of Islam. That would be a very different beast and that leader would be a king consolidating other kings of Islam under his banner.

I am not of the mind the beast comes from a particular country, but instead a region. From there he begins his campaign with the power and authority given by the dragon and permitted by the Most High.

20 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

How do you think Iran is going to work into all this as they are going to DEMAND a part. 

I think the entire scenario is mostly interpreted through experience and our perception of this age and its dynamics.

I'm convinced by a great deal of scripture that what's coming will have nothing to do with worldly knowledge, experience, perception and power, and everything to do with the supernatural.

Anyone who doesn't bow before the dark powers of Satan, the beast, and the false prophet will be destroyed. 

The dynamics are going to change, the world as we know it is going to end making way for a new and terrible power like none have seen.

Satan is coming to earth. Does anyone believe he's going to care what Iran desires? 

12 hours ago, Tampered With said:

No, I think Iran will fit in nicely with his desires as he has been trying to destroy God's Chosen people since God chose them because they are part of God's Plan for the future. We know how Satan has been trying to stop those, since his fall, at every opportunity. Don't forget that is also Iran's desire as well.

The destruction of Israel is a doctrine held by many groups so it's not unique to Iran. 

In truth the Islamic manifesto is quite clear Jerusalem belongs to Muslims and Islam as it's their 3rd holiest city. It's much more an Islamic mindset in general and not centered in a particular country.

16 hours ago, OneLight said:

NSAB reads: "I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed."  This may or may not be a head wound many believe it to be, so there is room allowed as to what kind of wound it is,

This is a good point, one I hadn't fully grasped till you brought it up. Indeed, the head is a king and it's the king that's wounded as if it was dead, and the deadly wound healed. So then it's not a wound to the head necessarily but a wound to one of the kings that make up the 7 headed, 10 horn beast.

So then I wonder if the 8th is really an 8th or if the 8th is one of the 7, apparently killed then brought back to life. In effect two lives and so then the 8th is not just of the 7 but is one of the 7.

I had always thought the beast itself is the 8th, the 8th not being one of the heads, as there is a distinction made in Rev 17.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Indeed, the head is a king and it's the king that's wounded as if it was dead, and the deadly wound healed. So then it's not a wound to the head necessarily but a wound to one of the kings that make up the 7 headed, 10 horn beast.

And what is a king without a kingdom?  Since the heads represent mountains (kingdoms) it could be that the king's head wound is an apparent death blow to his fledgling kingdom.  And what could astonish the world more that reviving his kingdom through the use of supernatural powers?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Last Daze said:

And what is a king without a kingdom?  Since the heads represent mountains (kingdoms) it could be that the king's head wound is an apparent death blow to his fledgling kingdom.  And what could astonish the world more that reviving his kingdom through the use of supernatural powers?

Yes. The supernatural dynamic is undeniable in my opinion. 

Prophecy seems to demand this as the driving force for the change from man's rule to the rule of the one true King.

It seems quite obvious Satan comes in great power and metes it to those he uses to foment his penultimate rebellion.