Weird dream

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

OK so I'm not homosexual nor will I ever be but I had a dream that I was and I came out to my family and I was walking down stairs and I heard someone ask me "where are you going" I said "I'm going to hell" and I'm scared this is a sign and idk what to think I need help

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

Basic question for you.

Are you a Christian?

That is you are trusting only in the death and resurrection of Jesus for your salvation. Is there any evidence of this in your life.

If your answers are yes and yes ignore that dream. 

Any other combination of answers gland talk to your minister.

God does not normally speak to us through dreams. It is like the commander in chief of the army ringing anew recruit to tell him to get up.

We have standing orders called the Bible.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

44 minutes ago, 4everyume said:

OK so I'm not homosexual nor will I ever be but I had a dream that I was and I came out to my family and I was walking down stairs and I heard someone ask me "where are you going" I said "I'm going to hell" and I'm scared this is a sign and idk what to think I need help

Allow me to place your fears at rest. First of all, there wasn't any sexual content to this dream. And even if you did have one, testosterone is running rampant through your entire being at age 13 going on 14. A lot of dreams make absolutely no sense whatsoever, but if things are on your mind, you may experience dreams with events that concern you during wakefulness. Don't worry, brother. It's gonna be okay. God bless, it's always good to hear from you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Allow me to place your fears at rest. First of all, there wasn't any sexual content to this dream. And even if you did have one, testosterone is running rampant through your entire being at age 13 going on 14. A lot of dreams make absolutely no sense whatsoever, but if things are on your mind, you may experience dreams with events that concern you during wakefulness. Don't worry, brother. It's gonna be okay. God bless, it's always good to hear from you. 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Who me said:

Basic question for you.

Are you a Christian?

That is you are trusting only in the death and resurrection of Jesus for your salvation. Is there any evidence of this in your life.

If your answers are yes and yes ignore that dream. 

Any other combination of answers gland talk to your minister.

God does not normally speak to us through dreams. It is like the commander in chief of the army ringing anew recruit to tell him to get up.

We have standing orders called the Bible.

Yes I got to church on sunday I pray and I'm saved and I'm babtized

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

I didn't ask about church, but about what you believe.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Perhaps you've thought about how it must be like, to be gay or to come out as gay, and your mind was just playing on that while you slept. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

12 hours ago, 4everyume said:

Strange things can happen in dreams. When we obey the Lord's commandments, we are safe.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, 4everyume said:

People do not go to Hell because they are homosexual any more than people go to Heaven because they are heterosexual......Homosexuals Believers go to Heaven ......Heterosexuals with no Faith go to Hell......It ain’t your behavior— it’s your Belief: “Believe on the Lord, Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved”. Heterosexuals and homosexuals do the  believing- God takes care of the rest....... Those Of  every sexual persuasion turn to God as a lost sinner with faith in Jesus or they ALL go to Hell.....let THAT be your main concern .....God bless... 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/29/2019 at 2:20 AM, 4everyume said:

A lot of my dreams are weird. I don't know why. We know very little about our dreams. I do not give them very much importance.