Sign in to follow this  
R. Hartono

There is no light from the queen of heaven or mother of "god" or mother Mary in the New Jerusalem in the new heaven and new earth

"Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!"

Almost like the Hail Mary prayer, but it is from Luke 1:42  Like many things in life, remove balance and it becomes lop sided.  Mary was blessed among women, as scripture tells us.  She should be remembered that way.  Yet, man with his imagination, reading into scripture was is not there, develops a theology that is unbalanced and untrue.

The queen of heaven is actually a demon by the name of Astaroth. Her specialty is setting up of substitute faiths that are close to the real thing but lead the sheep away from the Holy Spirit and salvation. A spirit filled saint can bind her and send her packing like any other demon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Im really afraid for my family in the afterlife. They are Portuguese Catholics and so have always worshiped Our Lady of Fatima. I have no doubt that those 3 kids really did see and speak to a female image and that the miracle of the sun really did happen. However I have the same fears as the local priest in Fatima did at the time. I fear that it wasn't Mary that appeared to the kids but the evil one in disguise. His objective was simply to draw peoples attention and prayers away from Jesus and God.

• Oy Vey! 1

On 11/14/2019 at 7:14 PM, Prodigal Son said:

Im really afraid for my family in the afterlife. They are Portuguese Catholics and so have always worshiped Our Lady of Fatima. I have no doubt that those 3 kids really did see and speak to a female image and that the miracle of the sun really did happen. However I have the same fears as the local priest in Fatima did at the time. I fear that it wasn't Mary that appeared to the kids but the evil one in disguise. His objective was simply to draw peoples attention and prayers away from Jesus and God.

There are many apparition of that kind of lady which put Jesus Christ aside and she takes over God's glory.

Some even appeared at their church and no wonder if people who pray for her will rcv satanic miracle.

Sign in to follow this