• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1944

Children of God and children of Satan. 1 John 3:10

Why is this important? Because: the children of God are protected by their father. Satan can not do anything to one of God's children unless the father approves. I am a father. I will not allow a pervert to have access to my child's mind!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 10/31/2019 at 5:36 PM, born twice one said:

Why is this important? Because: the children of God are protected by their father. Satan can not do anything to one of God's children unless the father approves. I am a father. I will not allow a pervert to have access to my child's mind!

Interesting the way you look at it...

Having been attacked by Satan and His minions, I will say this: Satan does not attack the minds of Christians. It is usually some form of testing the faith and heart of the individual. It is not Christ Jesus who allows Satan to persecute us. Christ stands with us to defend against the Gates of Hell.

Those who become possessed are not usually Christians and I do not think Christ is there with them. These ones usually dabble in occult things and invite Satanic forces into their lives with their lawlessness and disobedience. Satan did not pervert the mind of Job or Jesus when they were persecuted.

He did so with Judas because of prophecy and because Judas was an unbeliever.

So if you do not want a pervert to have access to your child's mind, then do as the Bible says and bring up your child in the way of the Lord, so they will be fully armored and covered in the Holy Spirit, with Christ indwelling.. and they will never depart from it. Nothing can defeat that, not even that loser Satan.

He tried to steal my Soul once, but we defeated Him. Christ was there. He attacked me three times and the third time, they were actually able to stop me from calling Jesus to deliver me from that evil and save me. It was then I learned about my Armor of God. I came to understand what the Sword of the Spirit is and my Helmet of Salvation. I learned a lot from my attacks, and that Christ really does live in me and when I need Him, all I have to do is call, and He is always there. YES, truly I am Blessed.

For me, Christ is my Father and God, and Satan is our enemy. It is the Almighty God of the OT who allows Satan to try us, and godless, lawless, foolish Humans who allow Satan's minions it posses them. We are at war with the Gates of Hell.

And truth be told, Jesus did not come to save everyone, only those who are His... and not everyone can be His. Some Humans are truly the children of Satan and cannot be saved.

Just wanted to add here that you can and must protect your child from a human pervert, but only Jesus Christ can protect them from Satan; and we must bring them up in the way of the Lord to achieve that... from birth. Thanks, M.

Edited by Marlene S

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 10/31/2019 at 2:36 PM, born twice one said:

I am a father. I will not allow a pervert to have access to my child's mind!

It's good to hear that you have such protective status over your children. When my father left my mom, sister and I at the age of twelve, it made me a target in need of the older brother that never was, and also a father figure much needed in my abandoned life. I became an unfortunate victim several times. Even with both parents firmly established, any child can become a potential opportunity for abuse. Guard them well. 

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Members

My father was physically there but was to busy to be much of a father. He also never became a Christian so what was so much of my life he didn't understand. I am so greatful that God is a perfect father. I have a wonderful fellowship with him. May God bless you as God heals your past hurts. 

• Thanks 1

"And truth be told, Jesus did not come to save everyone, only those who are His... and not everyone can be His. Some Humans are truly the children of Satan and cannot be saved." Quote from Marlene S. 

I have heard this before and have done a lot of searching in the Bible and can't find proof that it is true. All of Satan's children will face judgement after they die physically but till they do they have the opportunity to repent. Hebrews 9:27, 1 Timothy 2:3-4  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 11/4/2019 at 9:05 AM, born twice one said:

"And truth be told, Jesus did not come to save everyone, only those who are His... and not everyone can be His. Some Humans are truly the children of Satan and cannot be saved." Quote from Marlene S. 

I have heard this before and have done a lot of searching in the Bible and can't find proof that it is true. All of Satan's children will face judgement after they die physically but till they do they have the opportunity to repent. Hebrews 9:27, 1 Timothy 2:3-4  

Yes, Jesus did die for all mankind, however there is a bit of reasoning done here, simply because not everyone will be saved. Those who will not repent, because they love their lawlessness and thrive in it, are indeed Satan's children. Is it true that everyone of them could be saved if their hearts were made right in order to accept the truth of Salvation through Repentance and the Cross? Possibly, but that will never happen. Not all are saved and many will suffer the same fate as Satan and his minions on Judgment Day.

Just wanted to also add this.. (I probably should not, but here goes).

I have been seeking after knowledge of truth in ancient texts for many years and have found much more knowledge about Jesus outside of the Bible. I do hope and pray that I have a discerning mind. I do not believe all that I read, but I do take note... I remember what I read, even though it may not be relevant to my experience at this time.

I recently came across an fascinating book... will not give the title, because, I would not recommend it to a Christian who is not on truly solid ground in your faith.

To make this short, it is a book that explains everything, except, the journey that I am on, which I found interesting. It gives the history of the Cosmos and a timeline and so much information...

It does mention the event called the 'Lucifer Rebellion', and it explains what happened in the Heavens when Lucifer and His crew, which included, Satan, Abaddon, Beelzebub, and someone name Caligastia. How Lucifer wrote a 'manifesto' and he read it in the Heavens. It was all about doubt and unbelief. He questioned everything as it was, including God's power and authority and he convinced many to rebel.

His reasoning is the same as what is being used by the left today to enslave the world with Satanic doctrine. According to this book, (apparently given by Angels), Lucifer and Satan are two separate individuals, who have corrupted our entire Universe and our Earth is under quarantine, in that we do not have access to Heaven as Adam and Eve had in the Garden... they fell from Grace. The 'Lucifer Rebellion' supposedly took place before Adam and Eve were created, (received the flesh), and Satan is Lucifer's chief officer, or something like that.

They are all imprisoned, except one of them, and soon they will be back to try to resurrect what they tried to do in the past, here on Earth. They will be given a time to separate the sheep from the Goats; the wheat from the chaff, the light from the darkness, so the Harvest can take place... Remember that there are Two Harvests. One for those who belong to Christ, and one for those who belong to Satan. M.

Edited by Marlene S

It is true not everyone will be saved. But, it is their choice. Who God is and what he can do for them will be made clear. Romans 1  So, we should keep praying for them and looking for an opportunity to boldly speak the truth in love. Because until they die they can still repent and be born again. 

Yes, you should be careful when reading books other than the Bible. They can be very interesting. I have come to a conclusion about them. If God wanted us to know more about him he could have put it into the Bible. That is why I read and study His Word because His Word can speak to me. And it is always the truth. Part of why eternity will be so wonderful is we will learn things that now God has chosen not to tell us. 

Our journey as humans is really quite simple. We are given a choice to become children of God. If not, we suffer accordingly.  If we repent and become a child of God we become a new creation. Then God starts a work in our life to help us grow into someone who is like His Son, Jesus. That is not easy because with in us is a lot of unright ideas and habits that don't please him. So we work with God to clean up our act. I have always said the most important verse for a new Christian to memorize is 1 John 1:9 Get rid of that unrighteousness. As we read His Word, God will point out what isn't right and we need to obey him and change. And if we ask him for help to change, he will answer that request. We are transformed by the renewing of our mind. Romans 12:2

As a Christian we fight two wars. The war within, against our carnal nature, and the war without, against the lies of Satan. The war within will be won when we act more like Jesus and the war without will be won when someone repents and becomes a child of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/31/2019 at 11:36 AM, born twice one said:

Every human born after Adam is a child of the devil, διάβολος diabolos, not satan, ...after we have been "translated" by our new birth, having become a new creation in Christ: 

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:  Col 1:13

...then satan  Σατανᾶς Satanas, ...becomes our adversary accusing us night and day before the Throne of God:

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.  Rev 12:10

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He (Holy Spirit) that is in you, than he (devil) that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

And..., the Holy Spirit doesn't allow any "roommates" to live in the house (Temple) with Him.

In the life of one of God's "children," ...the "devil" is on a very short leash, and he must have "permission" to touch us Job 1, ...and that "touching" is only a test of our faith and the test "results" will be to our benefit if we have our faith grounded in God, ...if not, ...then we simply retake the "test" until we pass it...

Lord bless

I read Romans 7. The context is Paul's struggle with sin that dwells in him(and us). V17. It is V23 where Paul call this struggle a war. No where in Romans 7 is Satan mentioned. 

I would be interested to hear from you where in the Bible it says Satan can speak to the mind of a Christian. I have not found such a place.
I have found places where Satan can do that to non Christians. Judas for one.

James 1:14-15 says temptation comes from our lust.

Now Satan controls the world(his people, things, commercials, etc.) that would cause us to be tempted. But, we are still responsible for our reaction to that stimuli. 1 John 2:16 Temptation is not sin, it is our reaction to the temptation that causes us to sin.

Two places in the whole Bible where Satan came to a person and tempted them. Adam and Eve, Jesus. Then Jesus was also tempted like we are. Hebrews 4:15

Ephesians 6:10-20 is where Paul tell us about the war for the lost.