• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/29/1944

6 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Every human born after Adam is a child of the devil, διάβολος diabolos, not satan, ...after we have been "translated" by our new birth, having become a new creation in Christ: 

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:  Col 1:13

...then satan  Σατανᾶς Satanas, ...becomes our adversary accusing us night and day before the Throne of God:

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.  Rev 12:10

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He (Holy Spirit) that is in you, than he (devil) that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

And..., the Holy Spirit doesn't allow any "roommates" to live in the house (Temple) with Him.

In the life of one of God's "children," ...the "devil" is on a very short leash, and he must have "permission" to touch us Job 1, ...and that "touching" is only a test of our faith and the test "results" will be to our benefit if we have our faith grounded in God, ...if not, ...then we simply retake the "test" until we pass it...

Lord bless

Yes, devil. In some passages the adj. devil is used as a noun. Jesus did it also in John 8:44. So, I see it as a synonym for Satan. 

Revelation 12:10 is an interesting verse. This is the only verse were it talks about Satan accusing the brethren. The word accused (G2723 a verb) is found 22 times. This is the only place where Satan is involved. The word accuser (G2725 a noun) is found 7 times. This is the only place where Satan is involved.
    The big questions here are: To whom does Satan accuse the brethren? God. And what does God do with that information? Nothing. 
    So, I have come to the conclusion that what happen between God and Satan makes no difference in my life. 
    Like your thoughts. I will be praying for revival in Tahiti. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 11/6/2019 at 9:16 AM, born twice one said:

It is true not everyone will be saved. But, it is their choice. Who God is and what he can do for them will be made clear. Romans 1  So, we should keep praying for them and looking for an opportunity to boldly speak the truth in love. Because until they die they can still repent and be born again. 

Yes, you should be careful when reading books other than the Bible. They can be very interesting. I have come to a conclusion about them. If God wanted us to know more about him he could have put it into the Bible. That is why I read and study His Word because His Word can speak to me. And it is always the truth. Part of why eternity will be so wonderful is we will learn things that now God has chosen not to tell us. 

Our journey as humans is really quite simple. We are given a choice to become children of God. If not, we suffer accordingly.  If we repent and become a child of God we become a new creation. Then God starts a work in our life to help us grow into someone who is like His Son, Jesus. That is not easy because with in us is a lot of unright ideas and habits that don't please him. So we work with God to clean up our act. I have always said the most important verse for a new Christian to memorize is 1 John 1:9 Get rid of that unrighteousness. As we read His Word, God will point out what isn't right and we need to obey him and change. And if we ask him for help to change, he will answer that request. We are transformed by the renewing of our mind. Romans 12:2

Thanks for your concern about my seeking knowledge of truth outside of the Bible. I have done it all my life and I have found a lot of ancient manuscript, some of which are purposefully kept from Christians, in order to enhance our worship. I have been seeking and finding for about forty years and will continue until the day I am transformed

In my personal experience I need to, I have to seek after knowledge, mainly because there are so many contradictions in this world.  Sure we are transformed by the renewing of our minds by Christ in His knowledge of Truth. There is much more knowledge to be had... at least for me.

That was also the point I was trying to make in that Christians are very closed-minded, which is a good thing, however Jesus did say that knowledge will increase. It does not mean that we cannot find other relevant knowledge of Christ Jesus and the Way of truth in other places other than the Bible. I for one know that there is a vast amount of knowledge of Christ and the Way of His Followers in other places here on Earth.

A lot of the knowledge is information which you can believe or not, or take it at face value, until you find conflicting or corroborating info of knowledge. I am naturally a seeker. The Bible is my foundation rock. I stand with Christ and His Truth. I seek after the experience of Human Perfection, becoming manifest a Son of God.

In Christ's Church there are many parts. In the Kingdom of God there are many 'groups', each group representing their assigned calling. Which part of the body of Christ are you, and what is your part in the kingdom?

I have found so much knowledge which has only help in explaining the journey and my place in the scheme of things. I have found much info in Jesus before the age of thirty, even also on Mary and the death of His father Joseph.

This info plays no part in what I believe, it only serves to fill in the spaces and the Bible has a lot of spaces, that is why Faith is necessary. But you would be surprised how much knowledge that was available to the early church in the first centuries, that are not available to us here today, mainly because of deception and withholding of evidence of Jesus Christ and what happened to Him.

I have found an interesting Bible supposedly written by Celtic priests who were studying religion in Egypt during the time of the EXODUS. It has an interesting take of what happened to the Egyptians and their land during and after the plagues and the exodus of the tribes of Israel. Very interesting read, especially the account of what was happening in the skies and on the land.

It seems to me that that kind of experience is coming to the world in the Last Days in the Wrath of God when the plagues are unleashed on the world. The account was generally the same, except the writers looked at the Jews as slaves and did not really 'like' them. It also spoke of what happened to Pharaoh and Egypt during and after the plagues and the presence of 'the Destroyer' in the sky. I found it very interesting and informative. It did not in anyway interfere with my beliefs or my relationship with Christ Jesus.

In my experience I have wanted to know 'Everything'- whatever that means, and with this desire and mission, I cannot sit around and have knowledge magically show up, I have to seek in order to find, and this is what I do and will continue to do so for as long as I am able.

In the Book that I found recently, it mentions a spiritual journey some Humans embark on, that the Angels who are in charge of this planet, do not really quite understand. I know exactly what they are talking about.

One interesting thing I read was given in great detail about Melchizedek. This book was written by Angels who are in charge of the 'evolution' of our planet. There is an Order of Melchizedek, a group of twelve or so Angels who are assigned to help with the spiritual development of the Human race. In the OT, there is a very same, even tiny reference to Melchizedek and who he was. He had no mother or father and He met Abraham on his way to Salem. He was also called the King of Salem. Abraham also gave him one-tenth of this goods. What we know and understand of him is that he belonged to an order of High Priests to which Christ also belongs.

This book goes into every details about Melchizedek and his relation to Abraham. Abraham was righteous when God looked upon him, because he was a student of Melchizedek. The High Priest was apparently on Earth for ninety years. He was the king of Salem which was located in Palestine. He appeared on day and disappeared 90 years later after setting up lots of 'schools' and sending out 'missionaries to preach about the one creator God and the Trinity. At the time he had 7 commandments. There is much info about every major religion and their origins.

The Angel said that the early Jews destroyed all record of Melchizedek from the world. Personally, I find the information interesting, but it does in no way interfere with my relationship with my Lord and Father Christ Jesus. There is so much ancient knowledge out there and for me, finding pieces of the puzzle is what I must do in my personal experience. I have also found spiritual knowledge which has helped me on my journey and walk. I have a very good understanding of gods, and Gods and Archons, and Angels and how they function.

Satan has been defeated in my personal experience... he did flee with his minions from the light and the presence of Our Lord. For we were once children of Darkness, but have now become children of LIGHT and TRUTH and LOVE and GOODNESS in CHRIST Jesus, who saved us from sin and death.

They do not understand LOVE and GOODNESS... that is their downfall. Peace to you. M.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 11/6/2019 at 5:37 PM, born twice one said:

Yes, devil. In some passages the adj. devil is used as a noun. Jesus did it also in John 8:44. So, I see it as a synonym for Satan. 

Revelation 12:10 is an interesting verse. This is the only verse were it talks about Satan accusing the brethren. The word accused (G2723 a verb) is found 22 times. This is the only place where Satan is involved. The word accuser (G2725 a noun) is found 7 times. This is the only place where Satan is involved.
    The big questions here are: To whom does Satan accuse the brethren? God. And what does God do with that information? Nothing. 
    So, I have come to the conclusion that what happen between God and Satan makes no difference in my life. 
    Like your thoughts. I will be praying for revival in Tahiti. 

Yes, the Devil is our accuser. He argues with God concerning our sins and our Souls. Apparently he does it a lot, however I do not think that his accusations go by the wayside, always. I guess if we are not God's children, we belong to him... Satan.

From what I have come to understand concerning the name 'devil' and dragons, they receive these names because they are fallen.There is spiritual warfare taking place in our world and it is getting really intense. So many who hear the calling are being deceived by Satanic beliefs, which are usually all about rebellion against God and His Laws.

Look at all the New Age Churches and those that are teaching heresy and blasphemy to the faithful. This deception has all been planned. There are seminaries that are educating these wolves for the sole purpose of deceiving Christians and win them over for Satan. There is a war being waged here and so many are 'falling away', actually they are being herded in a specific direction, being taught in a specific way, so that when Anti-Christ comes, they will be easily deceived and many, if not all will fall away, except for the Elect, maybe. Think about that for a moment- the whole world is deceived by this evil gang of devils.

I guess most Christians do not have to think of such things because they believe that they will be Raptured before all of this happens, right? Before they show up in our world and begin to rule here... in person!!! We must continue to pray for Wisdom and Understanding, so we can see the moment we live in. Jesus told us to keep looking up, our redemption draws near. Plus the skies are really weird these days... lots of strangeness. M.

• Group:  Members

On 11/8/2019 at 9:22 PM, Marlene S said:

Yes, the Devil is our accuser. He argues with God concerning our sins and our Souls. Apparently he does it a lot, however I do not think that his accusations go by the wayside, always. I guess if we are not God's children, we belong to him... Satan.

Here is what God is telling Satan when Satan talks to God about Brian (born twice one). Satan, Brian is my child. On March 14, 1964 I gave him eternal life. I put my Spirit with in him and he is justified because my son Jesus paid the penalty that was against him. I love him and will never leave him or forsake him. He is not yours any more and never will be. I will not pass on what you are saying because I know what he needs to hear and nothing from you is going to help him. 

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 10/31/2019 at 9:36 PM, born twice one said:

Children of God and children of Satan. 1 John 3:10

Why is this important? Because: the children of God are protected by their father. Satan can not do anything to one of God's children unless the father approves. I am a father. I will not allow a pervert to have access to my child's mind!

This might not be entirely true, remember Jesus in the wilderness being tempted. I believe that God allows satan to work in people minds for spiritual awareness and growth, and building on the relationship with God.

• Group:  Members

When Satan came to Jesus he was there. Satan did not speak to the mind of Jesus. Satan can only be in one place at a time. Satan is not in all places all the time, only God is. As Christians we have the Holy Spirit living within us. He reminds us of the word that we have put into our minds. Romans 12:2. What most Christians think is Satan putting thoughts in their minds is really our carnal nature. Romans 7. My new book "The Truth about The Liar" should be out in a couple of weeks.