• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

Im not familiar with A.F Ministries, but i watched enough of the video to appreciate his response.

"Its all about Grace".

You know, Religion says....."you do this",.... While Christianity. = God says, "here, take my love".

So, its not even a close call is it.

Islam says, "give me your sons, i need them to die for me".......and Christianity is God coming as a SON to take you back home.

You dont even have to blow yourself up.  

God became JESUS< to give you all his love, = Grace.

And here is something else....

Many of you want to tell an unsaved someone about the way you feel about God, and you want them to know that God loves them.

But this is , uncomfortable.... isn't it?

Its easy for preachers to talk about God and Christ and the Cross, as everyone in the room is there to hear about this, but, maybe your neighbor is not ... :)

Just remember that every person on the earth is looking for love, and contentment, and a satisfied heart., and its only us, the born again, who have this to give to them, as its only Jesus who can give them the love that makes them contented and satisfied, and fulfilled.

The "good news" is that that we have what THEY want, but they don't know it.   

There is this disciple named Arthur Blessitt, and he suggests that you look for an opportunity to ask someone, a stranger perhaps.... if you can pray for them, and they'll let you, and then you can talk about it more...

Have you ever handed out a Tract?   I was led to the Lord by a Tract that i read when i was about 6 yrs old that i remembered all my life.  Its called  "This is your Life".

The reality is, a person's life, over time, becomes one big question.... and the only real answer is Jesus.

Reader,   Can you type?

Can you use a printer?

Well, let say you had the idea of writing down your "witness", maybe your testimony, or something like this, and then you print 50, put them in 50 envelopes and drive very early in the morning one Friday morning, and find mail boxes on the street and put the envelopes in them.  Does not have to be your street.  You could address the envelope as "JUST FOR YOU">. And if 4 people's hearts are touched that read it, and one of them trust's Christ, then that is worth it all. And even more so, you have planted 49 seeds of Grace into the hearts of 49 readers, and this gives God a way into their heart.    We plant seeds.  God waters the seed and  changes Hearts.

If you hate to drive, but wanted to get the mail out, you can always buy 50 stamps, open a phone book, and there all the addresses.....

For example, You could write something that says..

Hello.

I just wanted you to know that God Loves you.

He really does, and He wants you to be a part of his Family.

God sent Jesus for us, for you, and for me,  because He loves us that much.

Will you open your heart to Him today?

Maybe you were once very close to God and you use to Love Jesus with all your heart ?

Is this true ?

Jesus wants you to know that you are always welcome to come home.

In fact, He is waiting there right now, arms wide open, . .... always.

Will you open your heart to Him today?

- God is Love

Edited by Behold
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Faith in Christ is a wonderful blessing.   We are forgiven and reconciled with God.   We receive peace with God and are now the children of God.   We are free in Christ.   Religion has the opposite effect.... religion can drive people away from Christ.   

1Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.  Romans 5:1-2

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Debp said:

Faith in Christ is a wonderful blessing.   We are forgiven and reconciled with God.   We receive peace with God and are now the children of God.   We are free in Christ.   Religion has the opposite effect.... religion can drive people away from Christ.   

1Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.  Romans 5:1-2

Well said, sister.

God as Christ is our Salvation, is our Grace, is our redeemer and redemption.

He is in us and we are in Him, and there is nothing that can separate us.

All are "One".

Thank you JESUS !!

Edited by Behold
  • Loved it! 1