Sign in to follow this  
DustyRoad

Refuge

18 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

It was five months ago when Christ set me free and I became a new creation

@DustyRoad :)Praise God! Your testimony is a tribute to Christ.

"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." (Luke 19:10)

18 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

I live to serve the Lord and this is my concern when I open my eyes to a new day.

You have a heart of a servant that inspires and encourages.:) I thank God that you are here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 2

I felt it best to return to this thread instead of creating a new one. The refuge which God provides surpasses all expectation. For those who pray for the covering and healing of the Lord it's my hope you can reach out and touch the love on the other side of these words and share in the joy of the scripture with me: 

But to you who fear my name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in its wings. You will go out, and leap like calves of the stall.  (Malachi 4:2)

After I opened my eyes this morning I praised Jesus Christ for the Life he gives to us all. Ah, but then I thought about you and I started praising him even more because you fill my heart with hope and joy, beloved of God!

I'm blessed to join my heart and voice to yours and praise our Father in heaven and his Son who provides us refuge from troubles and worry. Hallelujah! 

• Praise God! 2

Dusty--that verse in Malachi is one of my favorites.

It has always spoken to me of a time when there will be no more cares and everything brand new and young--when the scars accumulated while in this earthly existence are gone.

Edited by Alive
typo
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 11/8/2019 at 11:51 AM, DustyRoad said:

I'm blessed to join my heart and voice to yours and praise our Father in heaven and his Son who provides us refuge from troubles and worry. Hallelujah! 

Amen!  Let the redeemed of the LORD rejoice!  :) 

IMG_3796.JPG.e9478da1a5f6786d7d2a5cbe336a2a0c.JPG

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

Sign in to follow this