• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1986

I was saying things that looks so strange in the room but they didn't let me reply anymore...I guess we are all learning and sharing ideas but who knows if the truth will come out of it 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

I think what you experienced is what we call the "glitch".  For some reason if you are in the chat room for any length of time you get unexpectedly booted out of it.  You may be able to see the conversation, but not able to post anything.  If you refresh your screen or reload the page, it will start working again.  If a moderator were to silence or kick you, you would see that message on your screen.

God bless

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Chat has never been for me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

16 hours ago, Virtuousmil said:

I was saying things that looks so strange in the room but they didn't let me reply anymore...I guess we are all learning and sharing ideas but who knows if the truth will come out of it 

Just quoting you so you'll see the above replies. We were all asking you questions and trying to discuss your thoughts with you. I believe the glitches did happen and that's why you felt like you weren't being responded to - hope you'll return for further discussion. Be Blessed!

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

17 hours ago, Virtuousmil said:

It's been an extremely long time since engaging convos in the chat room. You and I didn't seem to have any problems the other day PMing via: Worthy's Arrow chat though. You can also compose and send private messages as well. I also remembered mention of getting familiar to the site in general. It does seem a bit complex at times. Just click away anywhere - it's on a safe and secure server. But like all, sometimes glitches do occur. Good post of explanation below here by wingnut. 

16 hours ago, wingnut- said:

I think what you experienced is what we call the "glitch".  For some reason if you are in the chat room for any length of time you get unexpectedly booted out of it.  You may be able to see the conversation, but not able to post anything.  If you refresh your screen or reload the page, it will start working again.  If a moderator were to silence or kick you, you would see that message on your screen.

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

10 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Don't want to assume anything, especially in light of what I said about that in my post.  Therefore, I will say there is a possibility that she has not read any of the replies in this thread and does not know what really happened and what to do in future in chat concerning this problem. 

I am basing this possibility on the fact she has not posted again in this thread, nor gave a thumbs up, thanks, etc. rating to helpful replies given to her.

She was active here last night on the forum - with the quotes above the site would have also given her a notification to come check this thread. Let's hope she did. :)