Last Daze

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

We sure have our different views, I'll add mine.

Isaiah 28:15 (KJV) Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

The above verse and verses that follow it applies to the tribulation time period. There is a scourge heading Israel's way and they will not be able to survive it, thus they signed a seven year peace agreement with the Antichrist [the official start of the tribulation]. We don't see evidence of that scourge assembling yet. We're not told who or what that scourge is; it could be the revived Vatican Army, a federation of Muslims, the NATO or UN Armies, or something else?

We don't yet see who or what the 'ten kings' are yet. As some have mentioned above; I think the United Nations is involved, and have already established the ten global economic zones; yet at this time no one has been appointed over them. In order for the 'Beast' to control all trade, commerce and buying and selling; it would have to have been previously organized and set up, with the technology, leaders [kings] and artificial intelligence in place. We are there!

I personally don't believe Christian's will be around when the "Beast" is officially revealed, we'll be watching it from the grandstands. We don't know the timing of the Rapture or when the tribulation is going to start, and neither does Satan. Therefore; Satan has had a 'man' ready to fulfill the position of the Antichrist in every age and generation. Things are really interesting as we speak; if we're still here in 3-5 years, how different do you suppose our views will become as we see it coming together better?

Isaiah 66:8 (KJV) Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Prior to May 14, 1948, Christians had no idea how Isa. 66:8 could happen, they just knew it would. On that day, Christian's around the globe were in shock and awe of the super prophecy's sudden appearance; by a vote by the UN General Assembly in "one day". I'm sure we're in for some surprises too!

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

The bow without arrows is a symbol of treachery and deceit. In Psalm 78:57...."And acted treacherously like their fathers; they twisted like a deceitful bow".................And in Hosea 7:16...."They return, but not upward; they are like a treacherous bow"

Thanks Joe.  The arrows are lies that deceive.  Deception is the most often mentioned sign of the end.

• In addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.  Ephesians 6:16

The deception that the evil spirit beast is spreading is part of the conditioning.  That anyone can seriously consider there to be more than two genders is just one example of lies in our midst having their effect, and points to the first seal being opened.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, JoeCanada said:

Hi LD,

I have to disagree with the OP. I don't believe the first seal has been opened yet.

I wrote the following in an email, but it pretty much covers the first seal and the white horse. 

First, we know that the seals cannot be the Wrath of God. Although Jesus opens the seals on the 7 sealed scroll, the riders on the horses themselves cause all the events. The fifth seal that follows the four horsemen proves unequivocally that the horsemen are not the Wrath of God.

And you are SOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEE HERE:soapbox::sherlock:. You got all the basics 100 percent right, even Sister seems to be veering a little here from the actual timelines of the White Horse. 

So you say First Seal is not opened, that is correct. The riders on the Horses ALL cause events....YES.........But you did miss out on the part where the Seals are not Gods Wrath, but I get why people say that now, even though they know the 6th Seal states that it is the Lambs Wrath. I understand how to show them that it actually is, in full, but it seems like its separate. 

Now here where the SO CLOSE goes off the Rails, and I can explain why, its all about the Point of Emphasis on the timing, here me out here.

If these Seals are the cause of all the coming Events.........Not a Seal is Opened and we have a PERIOD OF TIME, but a Seal is Opened and THESE EVENTS happen over a 42 month period and the 2nd Seal is opened an THESE EVENTS happen over a 42 month period of time etc. etc. Then the 5th Seal would likewise be the Deaths of the Marty's over a 42 Month Period of time also, and the 6th Seal would only ANNOUNCE OFFICIALLY God's Wrath was at hand, and that it was going to last for a 42 Month Period of time !! Satan has to be kicked out of Heaven on day 1261 leaving him 1260 days to chase the Woman {Israel} on earth, we get that clue in Rev. 12. So the 6th Seal is Satan being cast down as the Stars/untimely figs. So all the Seals are opened on day 1261 leaving 1260 days rule for the White Horse Anti-Christ who goes forth Conquering for 42 months.

1st Seal = the White Horse Anti-Christ who goes forth Conquering in the Middle of the week, on day 1261, thus the Beast RULES for 1260 days.

2nd Seal = The Red Horse or 42 months of the Anti-Christ/Beast making War by TAKING AWAY PEACE from the Earth. 

3rd Seal = The Black Horse Famine the Beast/AC brings via his wars and restrictions on buying and selling over his 42 month rule.

4th Seal = the Beast/AC's killing/murder/mayhem of a 42 month period of time, with much Sickness and Death/Grave.

5th Seal = All the Martyrs who will die over this 42 months of Tyranny, they are told they must wait until their brothers all died in like manner.

6th Seal = the  Coming 42 Months of Gods Wrath., these 6 Seals are all opened on day 1261, thus the first four are the Anti-Christ Conquering, Waring, bringing Famine and thus Death and sickness, all the whilst he kills the Gentile Christian Martyrs. There will be few Jewish Christian Martyrs but mostly they are the 144,00 {All Israel} in Petra. The 2/3 who didn't REPENT can't be Martyrs of God can they ? The Remnant in Rev. 12:17 is the Gentile Church. The Church Age Church is in Haven Marrying the Lamb at this time, thus The Remnant tag here. 

God holds up the Trump Judgments {which is the 7th Seal} until the 144,000 are safe in Petra. That probably happens on day 1261 also, since the Jews {Israel/The Woman} is protected for 1260 days also. 

So all those first six seals are not only opened on the same day {possibly all 7}, but also just moments apart, NOTHING has to be fulfilled, its Jesus RELEASING these EVENTS to come to pass. So the Anti-Christ/Beast is doing all this over a 42 month period of time, whilst God is also bringing forth Trumpet and Vial Judgments on top of this Judgment. REMEMBER, God gave Israel the King they DESIRED !! This wicked world gets the King they desired.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

And you are SOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEE HERE:soapbox::sherlock:. You got all the basics 100 percent right, even Sister seems to be veering a little here from the actual timelines of the White Horse. 

Revelation Man.

Look again at the pale horse.  That's the beast and the kingdom of the Son of Perdition.  It's the fourth horse (fourth seal).  When he comes, the first three seals have been already opened. 

Revelation 6:7   And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

Revelation 6:8   And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

What happens in the 5th seal?

Saints are being persecuted by the one who came in the 4th seal.

9 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation Man.

Look again at the pale horse.  That's the beast and the kingdom of the Son of Perdition.  It's the fourth horse (fourth seal).  When he comes, the first three seals have been already opened. 

Revelation 6:7   And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

Revelation 6:8   And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

What happens in the 5th seal?

Saints are being persecuted by the one who came in the 4th seal.

Hi Sis, i'm just awaking {well 2 hours or so ago} I had my prostrate taken out Tuesday and its still a little sore, plus I have this bag I have carry with me everywhere I go !! 

Let me try to bring this down to a human minds level. God gives us these things and they remain secret for 1000's of years for a reason, they are on another level, only God can reveal these things at His choosing, of course.

Lets say we have a bunch of kids who all want to play basketball on this high school court that has 6 goals, the 2 on the ends and four on the sides for practice. I have free coupons to the first 6 kids in line. The first kid gets a court pass that says he has 10 shots, the 2nd kid gets a pass that says he gets to shoot 5 layups, the 3rd kids gets a pass that says he gets to shoot 8 three pointers. The 4th kid gets 5 lay-ups and 5 three point shots, the 5th kid gets 20 bank shots and the 6th kid gets 7 three point shots, all of these shots must be completed within 5 minutes however. 

The kids are all in line, and they all get their passes and run to the court to start shooting. All have their passes before any shots are ever taken, THAT THE POINT OF EMPHASIS I am trying to make here. The 5 minutes of shots are what is TO COME. 

Reread my first post above, it explains this. 

The First Four Seals are ALL The Son of Perdition, the 5th Seal is the Son of Perdition murders. So in essence its Jesus RELEASING the already Prophesied future to come to pass. The Martyrs are being Martyred BECAUSE of the CONQUERING {Seal 1}.....WARS {S2}.....FAMINE {S3}.....Death and Sickness {S4}.

Its just like the 5th kid shooting shots, he/she got the court pass at the SAME TIME, not later on. 

The Seal 5 opening is CONTINGENT on the first four seals coming to pass. If there were no first four seals, then there would be NO MURDERS. 

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Hi Sis, i'm just awaking {well 2 hours or so ago} I had my prostrate taken out Tuesday and its still a little sore, plus I have this bag I have carry with me everywhere I go !! 

Hi Revelation Man

I am sorry to hear about your prostrate issue and wish you a speedy recovery.  I have been thinking a lot about the flesh lately because everyone I know is suffering from some ailment, and they all differ.  What I was thinking on was that God never promised us a healthy body, but in Christ a healthy spirit.  The two are not connected and always at war against the other.  Praise the Lord a healthy body is not a requirement to enter the kingdom of heaven.  If it were so we would all be left behind. As our bodies die daily, and we let go of this flesh, our spirit should be constantly renewed and getting stronger. The two have nothing in common and one does not reflect the other.  What if our bodies were kept perfect until the end? ....then we would not appreciate our change when the Lord comes.  Be encouraged brother that when we die to the flesh it can also have a two fold meaning.  We are in the Lord's hands and he knows exactly what he is doing. 

I recall Paul suffered from an ailment and the Lord told him that his mercy was already sufficient.  Paul was already given entrance to the kingdom of heaven, and he gained much more than he lost, therefore his ailment would not prevent him in any way no matter how annoying, because he was blessed in where it really counted.

The fact that you are still here today shows that mercy was still given and your journey continues.  Praise the Lord.

Romans 8:18   For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

God bless.

Edited by Sister

15 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Revelation Man

I am sorry to hear about your prostrate issue and wish you a speedy recovery.  I have been thinking a lot about the flesh lately because everyone I know is suffering from some ailment, and they all differ.  What I was thinking on was that God never promised us a healthy body, but in Christ a healthy spirit.  The two are not connected and always at war against the other.  Praise the Lord a healthy body is not a requirement to enter the kingdom of heaven.  If it were so we would all be left behind. As our bodies die daily, and we let go of this flesh, our spirit should be constantly renewed and getting stronger. The two have nothing in common and one does not reflect the other.  What if our bodies were kept perfect until the end? ....then we would not appreciate our change when the Lord comes.  Be encouraged brother that when we die to the flesh it can also have a two fold meaning.  We are in the Lord's hands and he knows exactly what he is doing. 

I recall Paul suffered from an ailment and the Lord told him that his mercy was already sufficient.  Paul was already given entrance to the kingdom of heaven, and he gained much more than he lost, therefore his ailment would not prevent him in any way no matter how annoying, because he was blessed in where it really counted.

The fact that you are still here today shows that mercy was still given and your journey continues.  Praise the Lord.

Romans 8:18   For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

God bless.

That's exactly right sister. I used to never go to the Docs or get check-ups, beside my once a year physical. Then I had a Heart Attack in 2016, I had Pneumonia and found out I had diabetes. Because of that I now got to my Doc 4 or 5 times a year and I found out about the cancer early. 

But because of all the Down Time {I retired at 54} over the last few years God has led me to search out His deep Secrets, nothing scares me of course, but if I was not a Christian, and I knew what I know it would scare me, because I know God is not giving out this type of end time information without the end being very nigh. So God has me in the very place I am because He has a call to Prophecy on my life. 

God Bless. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/24/2019 at 12:53 PM, Revelation Man said:

That's exactly right sister. I used to never go to the Docs or get check-ups, beside my once a year physical. Then I had a Heart Attack in 2016, I had Pneumonia and found out I had diabetes. Because of that I now got to my Doc 4 or 5 times a year and I found out about the cancer early. 

But because of all the Down Time {I retired at 54} over the last few years God has led me to search out His deep Secrets, nothing scares me of course, but if I was not a Christian, and I knew what I know it would scare me, because I know God is not giving out this type of end time information without the end being very nigh. So God has me in the very place I am because He has a call to Prophecy on my life. 

God Bless. 

Revelation man

I was on my death bed twice.  The second time, as I was recovering in hospital, I had an amazing discussion with a very religious lady who was in the bed next to me. Her religion dictated that they were not allowed to eat meat.  She explained that she was a cooking teacher in their high  school and could only give vegetarian recipes.  It's a good thing that I took my bible into hospital, because I remembered this scripture and showed it to her.  She was almost in tears, when she read it, because she saw the truth in what that verse said.  She told me that she had been struggling very badly because her body was craving for "meat" and she felt like she was sinning. She was born into that religion and knew no better.  Her father in law was also a pastor of that church, and her husband on his way there.  So you can imagine the pressure.

It was a very special moment for us both, and she couldn't thank me enough.  We talked for hours, and when I left hospital I knew I was sent there for her benefit.  It goes to show that we should test everything and if something is blatantly contrary to the scriptures, it should raise alarm bells of the faith we are in.  We should also find the truth for ourselves and not trust in second and third hand instruction.  All these unnecessary burdens need not be.

1 Timothy 4:1   Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Timothy 4:2   Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1 Timothy 4:3   Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

1 Timothy 4:4   For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

1 Timothy 4:5   For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Edited by Sister
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

The first seal

The first seal is the outset of the ministry of the antichrist, when he is crowned by the Global Elite and present himself as the one who will sort out all the problems (problems which was created by the own Global Elite just to manipulate the rabble).