Spiritual dreams

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  185
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone I would like to revise the dreams I have been having lately. I have been watching a lot of horror films and need a complete detox. Lately my dreams have had a significant meaning and have become more prophetic. Within my dreams I see my mother singing in her room with me while laughing and having fun. We sing songs of worship and are reminiscent of the memories we shared with my grandmother. Being in my mothers room sharing these events displays how she was the cornerstone of how my spirituality continued. While living with my mother I got saved in 2015 in her room while meditating on Gods word and praying a sinners prayer. My mother took excellent care of the house we currently live and has built the house on the foundation of love, faith, and acceptance in Christ. This is something both my mother and grandmother instilled in me something I still carry with me today.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

13 minutes ago, kdavis150 said:

Hello everyone I would like to revise the dreams I have been having lately. I have been watching a lot of horror films and need a complete detox.

Yeah, I hear ya on that. I couldn't help but catch a number of films from the golden years of Hollywood, on the Turner Classics Movie channel.

Personally, this season affected a number of lady residents here of Hispanic lineage especially. No doubt the roots of the RCC, and I don't mean to intentionally bash them, but occultism reigns supreme in this particular denomination. 

Anyway, glad last month's deal with all this is over, and hope things can calm down spiritually speaking. November 1st was the Hispanic Day of the Dead, (Dias de los Muertos) so there's a residual and problematic air of foulness associated with that also. 

Thanks for sharing the dreams about your mom. I also have quite a few about mine as well. She was the key factor for me coming to Christ as a young boy of 12, and affirming it in deeper commitment at 17. My heart longs to join her and my dad in Heaven some day. Hopefully soon. 

God bless!

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

8 hours ago, kdavis150 said:

Hello everyone I would like to revise the dreams I have been having lately. I have been watching a lot of horror films and need a complete detox. Lately my dreams have had a significant meaning and have become more prophetic. Within my dreams I see my mother singing in her room with me while laughing and having fun. We sing songs of worship and are reminiscent of the memories we shared with my grandmother. Being in my mothers room sharing these events displays how she was the cornerstone of how my spirituality continued. While living with my mother I got saved in 2015 in her room while meditating on Gods word and praying a sinners prayer. My mother took excellent care of the house we currently live and has built the house on the foundation of love, faith, and acceptance in Christ. This is something both my mother and grandmother instilled in me something I still carry with me today.

Could you explain what is prophetic about your dream or how it is significant?

O sorry the prophetic part came later for my grandmother prophesying about my future in faith and how it would lead me to faith. The prophetic part I implied. It wasn't stated specifically in the dream.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone in regards to prophetic dreams I have one special prophetic dream I'd like to share. Last night while I was in a deep sleep I drempt that I was standing in a field and I was looking to the sky. The dream takes place at night and I am wearing a dark blue dress. Amidst the gusting wind I stood there and thought about a bible verse Psalm 121:1–8. The verse entailed that the lord would watch over me day by day. The same way the lord watched over Israel the lord will protect the righteous. I pondered this thought as I remembered how the lord watched over and protected his people since early biblical times.

• Loved it! 1

23 minutes ago, blessings from above said:

I am wearing a dark blue dress.

Hi @blessings from above,

Okay, then it's pretty safe to assume calling you my sister. That sounds like a really beautiful dream to me. God bless you! 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

17 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Hi @blessings from above,

Okay, then it's pretty safe to assume calling you my sister. That sounds like a really beautiful dream to me. God bless you! 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

Huh, a dark blue dress is assuring? ???  ????  ?????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Huh, a dark blue dress is assuring? ???  ????  ?????

Well... I'm hoping so, anyway!

142180928_blinkysmiley.gif.5c3ef05514db9ed254749518d80951db.gif