• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

please check out my new book...

My book Introduction

I would like to give a testimony of how I found Jesus in the summer of 1997, June 1997 to be specific. First of all, due to the atrocities or evil acts that I have witnessed from April 1975 to mid 1980, from twelve to seventeen years of age, I have denied all God’s existence or any of His manifestations as well as any religions. I became an atheist. Before I move on to how I found Jesus through numbers, I would like to tell you some of the details of the evil acts that I have had to witness or experience.
Both of my parents served in the military. When the communist faction took over Cambodia in 1975, one of the first things that they did was to execute all military officers. My father was one of them. They shipped all the officers to a remote location for mass execution. Fortunately, my father didn’t get killed. He came back home with a wounded arm. Three months later, they found him and executed him. This time, it was in my presence. That was the first evil act that I have witnessed. Then, they split my family apart. They sent me to work in the rice fields, sixteen hours a day seven days a week. I was almost starved to death. Due to the war in the country within many factions, including the Vietnamese army, I was pushed into a Thai refugee camp. While in the camp, I joined the orphaned group and the leader of the orphaned group took me in as his brother. Three months later, my new brother and I landed in the United States, or the heaven on earth.
From September 1980 to present, I have been living in the United States. It was very hard at first, but I expected nothing from America. I accepted whatever America offered me which turned out to be more than I expected. When I first arrived in America, I had nothing. I mean really nothing; no money, no education and knew nothing about the English language. One decision that I made that changed the course of my life was to go to school and the determination to stay in school. I spent my first eight years in school while in America. In 1988, I received my degree in Electrical Engineering. My belief in education pulled me out of poverty. Then in the summer of 1997, I found God or rather God has found me.
In June 1997, on Friday to be specific, the operator of my company in Minnesota called me in to fix the computer software called the State Estimator. I arrived at work around 6 am. I struggled to fix the program for about two hours. This had never happened to me before. Then I heard the “Voice” that said “why don’t you pray on it!” I said no and I denied the “Voice”. Then the “Voice” became more clear and stronger. Out of desperation, I placed my hands on the monitors and said “Whoever you are, please help me.” When I opened my eyes, the program solved again and displayed a timestamp, “08:08:08”, as a completion time for analyzing the power system or the power grid. I was intrigued with the numbers and thought that these numbers most have a religious meaning, involving God. But how do I know which god? Was it Allah, Jesus, Buddha or Hindu’s gods? I could not confirm it. So, I moved on with other life pressing tasks.
Then, the numbers “888” appeared to me again during lunch time. And then again at around 1 pm. That got me thinking and I entered it in the internet searching engine. The result blew my mind away. It said that “888” is a number that belongs to Jesus as it is a summation through His name of the Greek alphabet. I broke down and cried. I stopped working for the rest of the day and searched and learned about Jesus as well as His Father. Before I went home, I placed my hands on the monitor, said the prayer, gave my life to Jesus and I became the follower of Jesus Christ ever since.

If you are inspired by this story, please order my book on Amazon. The book is called “From Darkness into Light: A Journey from Cambodia to America”

God bless you!

Adam

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

I purchased it.? Will leave you a review after I’m done reading it.

i saw that you said you had six sisters, but Petra was the pretty one. Did you get in trouble for that? Lol

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

I dont have money atm to purchase it, but I will post the link for others. 

https://www.amazon.com/Darkness-Into-Light-Journey-Cambodia/dp/1790581079/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 11/5/2019 at 3:16 PM, Adam999 said:

please check out my new book...

My book Introduction

I would like to give a testimony of how I found Jesus in the summer of 1997, June 1997 to be specific. First of all, due to the atrocities or evil acts that I have witnessed from April 1975 to mid 1980, from twelve to seventeen years of age, I have denied all God’s existence or any of His manifestations as well as any religions. I became an atheist. Before I move on to how I found Jesus through numbers, I would like to tell you some of the details of the evil acts that I have had to witness or experience.
Both of my parents served in the military. When the communist faction took over Cambodia in 1975, one of the first things that they did was to execute all military officers. My father was one of them. They shipped all the officers to a remote location for mass execution. Fortunately, my father didn’t get killed. He came back home with a wounded arm. Three months later, they found him and executed him. This time, it was in my presence. That was the first evil act that I have witnessed. Then, they split my family apart. They sent me to work in the rice fields, sixteen hours a day seven days a week. I was almost starved to death. Due to the war in the country within many factions, including the Vietnamese army, I was pushed into a Thai refugee camp. While in the camp, I joined the orphaned group and the leader of the orphaned group took me in as his brother. Three months later, my new brother and I landed in the United States, or the heaven on earth.
From September 1980 to present, I have been living in the United States. It was very hard at first, but I expected nothing from America. I accepted whatever America offered me which turned out to be more than I expected. When I first arrived in America, I had nothing. I mean really nothing; no money, no education and knew nothing about the English language. One decision that I made that changed the course of my life was to go to school and the determination to stay in school. I spent my first eight years in school while in America. In 1988, I received my degree in Electrical Engineering. My belief in education pulled me out of poverty. Then in the summer of 1997, I found God or rather God has found me.
In June 1997, on Friday to be specific, the operator of my company in Minnesota called me in to fix the computer software called the State Estimator. I arrived at work around 6 am. I struggled to fix the program for about two hours. This had never happened to me before. Then I heard the “Voice” that said “why don’t you pray on it!” I said no and I denied the “Voice”. Then the “Voice” became more clear and stronger. Out of desperation, I placed my hands on the monitors and said “Whoever you are, please help me.” When I opened my eyes, the program solved again and displayed a timestamp, “08:08:08”, as a completion time for analyzing the power system or the power grid. I was intrigued with the numbers and thought that these numbers most have a religious meaning, involving God. But how do I know which god? Was it Allah, Jesus, Buddha or Hindu’s gods? I could not confirm it. So, I moved on with other life pressing tasks.
Then, the numbers “888” appeared to me again during lunch time. And then again at around 1 pm. That got me thinking and I entered it in the internet searching engine. The result blew my mind away. It said that “888” is a number that belongs to Jesus as it is a summation through His name of the Greek alphabet. I broke down and cried. I stopped working for the rest of the day and searched and learned about Jesus as well as His Father. Before I went home, I placed my hands on the monitor, said the prayer, gave my life to Jesus and I became the follower of Jesus Christ ever since.

If you are inspired by this story, please order my book on Amazon. The book is called “From Darkness into Light: A Journey from Cambodia to America”

God bless you!

Adam

Wonderful summary. I noticed the price was set at 8.88

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Thank you for sharing your testimony. I have placed your book on my wish list. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members

13 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I dont have money atm to purchase it, but I will post the link for others. 

https://www.amazon.com/Darkness-Into-Light-Journey-Cambodia/dp/1790581079/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Hello Ayin!

I don’t have money too, but I have enough to order my book and have Amazon ships it to your address. This is my gift to you for this Christmas. Please in box me your address.

Many blessings,

Adam

9 hours ago, Lolly said:

Thank you for sharing your testimony. I have placed your book on my wish list. 

Thank you Lolly...God bless you!

12 hours ago, Cletus said:

heeeeeey... did you do a video with your testimony?  i remember hearing this on the radio or seeing it on a video or something. 

Blessings. 

Hello Cletus!

No, not yet, but I will though when I save up enough money. 

Many blessings,

Adam

13 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

I purchased it.? Will leave you a review after I’m done reading it.

i saw that you said you had six sisters, but Petra was the pretty one. Did you get in trouble for that? Lol

Thank you, Renee...God bless you! Lol, we all know that Petra was a pretty one and we all felt jealous about it hehehe. She passed away due to starvation. I miss her very much...

Many blessings,

Adam

• Thumbs Up 1

I, who has nothing, but God’s Lõvë would like to say Thank You to those who ordered my book...God bless you!

have a happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!