Adam999

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

Hey Adam, great testimony, isn't God great, ...I was an atheist too for a while, ...in fact, the theme of our High School Year Book the year I graduated in '67 was "God is dead!"  ...then six months later, the God, who I believed was dead, ...He supernaturally saved me from an overdose of LSD.  PTL

Just curious, why 999, instead of 888, or 555?

Lord bless

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

35 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Hey Adam, great testimony, isn't God great, ...I was an atheist too for a while, ...in fact, the theme of our High School Year Book the year I graduated in '67 was "God is dead!"  ...then six months later, the God, who I believed was dead, ...He supernaturally saved me from an overdose of LSD.  PTL

Just curious, why 999, instead of 888, or 555?

Lord bless

Hello JustPassingThru,

Our Lord laterally saved your life. He has a purpose and a plan for you...discover that purpose and plan.

lol, 999 is representing a perfect man whereas the 666 an imperfect man, the beast...

Many blessings,

Adam

7 minutes ago, Adam999 said:

Hello JustPassingThru,

Our Lord laterally saved your life. He has a purpose and a plan for you...discover that purpose and plan.

lol, 999 is representing a perfect man whereas the 666 an imperfect man, the beast...

Many blessings,

Adam

You probably also wondered about “Adam”. Why Adam? I had an auto accident and passed out for many hours and when I woke up, I only remembered the Voice calling me to wake up. The Voice said “wake up Adam!,wake up Adam!”. So, the name “Adam”.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, Adam999 said:

Oh I have dear brother, ...He supernaturally-naturally brought me to Tahiti when it was physically impossible for me to accomplish, sustain myself here and legally allow me to stay, ...three years later He introduced me to my "Eve" who had been instrumental in my salvation because she had prayed for an American husband in '82 that started the "breaking" process of my pride that culminated in my "receiving" Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, ...she was living on a different island than me and Father provided the money, told me what church to go to on her island and then introduced me to her, by telling me, as she walked through the door in front of me, "There is the woman I have chosen for you to marry," ...a few months later, after asking her to marry me, she told me she had prayed and asked Father for, "an American husband, that played an instrument and love working with children," ...that describes me to a T.

36 minutes ago, Adam999 said:

Brother, you are correct about the signification of 888 and how God uses it by design in His Word, ...but I humbly suggest you study how, by the same design, He uses the number 9.

Lord bless

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

Oh I have dear brother, ...He supernaturally-naturally brought me to Tahiti when it was physically impossible for me to accomplish, sustain myself here and legally allow me to stay, ...three years later He introduced me to my "Eve" who had been instrumental in my salvation because she had prayed for an American husband in '82 that started the "breaking" process of my pride that culminated in my "receiving" Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, ...she was living on a different island than me and Father provided the money, told me what church to go to on her island and then introduced me to her, by telling me, as she walked through the door in front of me, "There is the woman I have chosen for you to marry," ...a few months later, after asking her to marry me, she told me she had prayed and asked Father for, "an American husband, that played an instrument and love working with children," ...that describes me to a T.

Brother, you are correct about the signification of 888 and how God uses it by design in His Word, ...but I humbly suggest you study how, by the same design, He uses the number 9.

Lord bless

My dear brother,

I’m glad you found your Eve...God bless you!

I have been studying and analyzing how 777,888, and 999 appear in Pi as well as how Pi and the Bible are interacted with each other.

777= God the Father

888= God the Son, Jesus

999= Man

Edited by Adam999

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

5 hours ago, Adam999 said:

Thank you Lolly...God bless you!

God bless you too! I look forward to reading it!

• Thanks 1