Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I have watched hundreds of videos and read dozens of books by renowned and respected scholars; pertaining to the tribulation and the subject of when the Ezekiel 38: 39: war [or Gog-Magog invasion] occurs. We can certainly see it shaping up right before our very own eyes right now. There's a wide variety of opinion; some say it occurs prior to the start of the tribulation, some say at the start of the tribulation, some say in the middle? I've not heard this addressed by these scholars; am I missing something obvious???

Ezekiel 39:9 (KJV) And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: [emphasis mine]

Matthew 24:15 (KJV) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

The abomination of desolation occurs exactly at the mid point of the tribulation. The Jewish population and probably most of Israel is going to flee for their lives, be persecuted, chased and murdered by the Lawless One; there will be total chaos. So my logical question: Whom will be left, or even care, to burn those weapons of war seven years as scripture says? Meaning; if no one is left to complete the burning of those weapons for seven years, the weapons had to have started to be burned a minimum of 3 1/2 years prior to the official start of the tribulation. 

Perhaps I'm overlooking the obvious, and why it's not addressed by prophecy scholars and teachers? Your thoughts?

Edited by Dennis1209
Somehow a smiley face appeared instead of a comma?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

It is very simple.

There is no satisfactory explanation for what will precede Jesus's return.

Best idea is to follow K.I.S.S. and believe he is coming again and live in the light of that knowledge. All ideas about his coming will turn out to be wrong and once he is here we will not care about all the explanations that tried to say what would happen.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

Shalom @Dennis1209

I hope you are well brother.

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

So my logical question: Whom will be left, or even care, to burn those weapons of war seven years as scripture says? Meaning; if no one is left to complete the burning of those weapons for seven years, the weapons had to have started to be burned a minimum of 3 1/2 years prior to the official start of the tribulation. 

An interesting concept I have heard taught upon this matter, but the late Chuck Missler, is that these weapons of war that burn are actually nuclear.  It would certainly explain the long burning time, some of the descriptions of the battle and, interestingly, typical nuclear decontamination procedures in Ezekiel 39:11-16.

Hopefully that gives you some ideas to think upon.

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Yeah. Keep it simple.. It is a COSMIC series of events. Both natural and supernatural. The writing is on the wall if you follow the current move towards a many dimensional series of events.

Some are geographical - our reality. Some bleed over from 'otherness'. Even the pagans give us a clue if we are not to proud to observe. Where heaven meets earth is a miasma of conflicting realities. So in heaven, also on the earth. The Cosmic North is Bashan (Bathan means snake). Where Yeshua threw down the gauntlet just prior to His death and resurrection. The gates of hell will not withstand the church. That's what He said shortly before death when in the area of the foothills of Hermon - where it all began in Gen 6.

We must read all the scriptures in-depth and understand the Israeli mindset and ideas when they were written. If we take the Tanakh away from the apostles we will not see much at all. If we dare approach the supernatural ideas of the Divine Council and how it is all playing out, we might get a shadow of an idea of not only what has happened, but also how it points to what will happen.

As Winston said, some stumble over the truth, pick themselves up and carry on as if nothing had happened.

The further back you go, the more likely it will be you can see some future happenings.

P.s. It will not happen the way pop-eschatology has portrayed...

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Perhaps I'm overlooking the obvious, and why it's not addressed by prophecy scholars and teachers? Your thoughts?

Gen 3, 6, 10 etc. Psalm 82 commentary on Deut. 32. It is all there. The further back you go the clearer the future will be. It is of COSMIC proportions which few dare to talk about. It is NOT just about us, though we will judge fallen bene-haelohim. It is a grand cosmic battle that God has decided that we will participate in. As in heaven, so on the earth.

The church will prevail against the gates of hell. And the underworld will become the foot-stool of our Lord as He destroys death and those that currently inhabit Sheol.

God cleans house both in the heavens and on the earth. Expect Eden to return just as God planned in the beginning. Chaos will be once and for all tamed and peace will reign. It will be different from pop-eschatology, but it will come to pass nonetheless.

6 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom @Dennis1209

I hope you are well brother.

An interesting concept I have heard taught upon this matter, but the late Chuck Missler, is that these weapons of war that burn are actually nuclear.  It would certainly explain the long burning time, some of the descriptions of the battle and, interestingly, typical nuclear decontamination procedures in Ezekiel 39:11-16.

Hopefully that gives you some ideas to think upon.

Love & Shalom

I agree with your thoughts and highly suspect it's nuclear also. All the procedures outlined follow a military's NBC handbook and procedures. I also subscribe to the late Dr. Chuck Missler, I've watched most of his videos and have many of his books and receive the KH briefings.  He had a great biblical mind and unusual prophetic insight. If floored me when he discovered taking the exact Hebrew name meaning for the first ten generations of mankind[Adam through Noah]; and stringing them together and making an English sentence out of it. WOW! His digital universe theory opposed to an analog one is thought provoking and scientifically accurate. Anyway moving along...

Basically the major points of my inquiry is two fold; 99% of eschatology and prophecy scholars and teachers leave out this seven year burning of nuclear weapons for fuel, instead of using their natural resources. This seven years is precise and given to us for a particular reason. If this Gog-Magog invasion occurs at the start of the tribulation, or anytime during the tribulation, it makes no sense with the events and timeline outlined in scripture? 

Seven years they will burn [or use the nuclear fuel] those weapons. Always in the Bible, a year is a Jewish calendar year of 360 days. The weapons will be burned for exactly 2,520 days; the exact length of the tribulation. It makes no sense these weapons will be burned for fuel during the 2nd half of the tribulation when all Hell has broken loose, and especially into the millennial reign of Christ.

Therefore; it stands to reason, this event and possibly others, such as Damascus being no more in one night, could occur as a prelude to the official start of the tribulation?

It seems pretty clear to me Ezekiel is describing a nuclear exchange and nuclear weaponry in all his descriptions. We have a clear convergence of everything prophetic pertaining to the end-times. The players are assembled and building up their weaponry and military forces in Syria; the mutual defense agreements are signed between Russia and the other nations outlined in Ezekiel, it's close. President Trump has made a commitment to withdraw our presence from Syria and let them solve their own problems. We have to walk on egg shells dealing with Turkey [Tubal - Togarmah], as they have many US nuclear missiles on their soil the now radical Islamic country could take over at any time. Saudi Arabia [Dedan] a recent enemy of Israel is now friendly and working with Israel on the Iran problem [the enemy of my enemy is my friend]. Saudi Arabia will be a spectator and question this invasion.

If we are in fact that close to these end-time events, and everyone always wonders, where is the worlds greatest superpower, America in all of this? America, Israels friend and ally is conspicuously absent from the picture and doesn't come to the aid of Israel? The only logical answer is; we can not or don't have the inclination to do so. I favor the former rather than the latter for a variety of reasons.

Ezekiel 39:6 (KJV) And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Most biblical scholars claim Magog is Russia, of which I side with from overwhelming biblical and secular evidence, some claim Magog is Turkey. Regardless, Ezekiel 39:6 above and elsewhere seem to indicate a nuclear missile exchange. If Magog is Russia, I believe this fire is a nuclear one. Whom are the ones that dwell carelessly in the isles? When the Bible gives a direction, it is almost always from the center of the earth, Israel. When the Bible speaks of isles, it is a long distance over waters away from Israel. Could America be one of the targets of these isles in a nuclear exchange? Iran is about to join the nuclear club, and N. Korea has joined and is a legitimate threat. 

Just my thoughts watching things shaping up faster than I can keep up with. If these things are very close, if you're a pre-trib believer, think how much closer our Rapture is.

• Brilliant! 1

I hear crickets chirping, the silence through my Bose desktop speakers in deafening.  :D

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

8 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I also subscribe to the late Dr. Chuck Missler, I've watched most of his videos and have many of his books and receive the KH briefings.  He had a great biblical mind and unusual prophetic insight. If floored me when he discovered taking the exact Hebrew name meaning for the first ten generations of mankind[Adam through Noah]; and stringing them together and making an English sentence out of it. WOW!

Absolutely!  I was blown away by that too.  If you have the chance to go through his Bible commentary (book-by-book audio teaching), then do it!  As you know, Chuck is very thorough and it's a huge help in understanding the background context, translation issues and of course Chuck's amazing facts!

As for the remainder of your post - you ask some hard yet interesting questions brother, yet again!  I don't often get stumped in here, but your questions seem to catch me out, hehe.  But I like that you ask very challenging questions.  Especially when I have no idea on the answer!  

It seems we are missing something that would make it all 'click' together.  Now, there is a possibility of an attack of Israel prior to the in-gathering of the chosen into the land, which the nations would then try to war against perhaps, as the world once again fights for the land.  There is a certain teaching that Mystery Babylon may  actually be Jerusalem - which sounds shocking at first, granted.  However, there are more Scriptures to support that idea than say Rome or literal Babylon in Mesopotamia.  The theory is not bulletproof, but if you like to see a video teaching on the matter, let me know and I'll send you the link.  It might give you another perspective to throw into the mix.

May Yahweh bless you with wisdom and answers

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.67
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I hear crickets chirping, the silence through my Bose desktop speakers in deafening.  :D

Nice speakers!

Alive is acting like a cricket and in wonderment while reading you guys.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

15 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

John indicates this takes place at the end of the Millennial kingdom when Satan returns.  I think most don't address it because they can't understand the timing of it.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea.

God bless

• Thumbs Up 1