LittlePebble10

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I could not find a sub forum for art so, I hope you forgive me if I did not look hard enough. Also I know YT videos were mentioned but, not of art that I could tell. I was wondering if there are other artist on here. Have you done anything that had something symbolizing the Bible or something God did in your life?

My answer

I need to start sketching daily again and try to get something new on my DA every week end. I do have some art that I am proud of though. I do want to broaden it and do more symbolic stuff that references more than just John 3:16. Its a wonderful verse but, I would love to see if I can't create symbolism within my illustrations. I really do need to make my mind on my fursonas anatomical structure. Sigh But, here is a really good one I done. I am really transparent on my DA. As mentioned before some of my coping strategies don't make sense to some people and likewise some of my art does not either. Nothing NSFW, people just don't really get it. If that makes sense.

Art of a Cross

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom @LittlePebble10

Very nice upload on DA, really stylistic!

Have you ever thought of applying your skills to the prophecies on Daniel, Revelation or even the dreams of Joseph? I think they really lend themselves well to intepretive art. 

It's worth checking out THIS artist for inspiration. I've met her and she said she is inspired by God and His Creation.  She has a really dynamic approach to landscapes which hint of a grand Creator behind the scenes, with nebulas and vibrant skies. 

Anyway, keep up the good work. 

Love & Shalom