• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1986

Many have gone astray and I just wish we can still find a godly man spoken in the words of God.

• Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

19 minutes ago, Virtuousmil said:

Many have gone astray and I just wish we can still find a godly man spoken in the words of God.

Strange how many times God does not give us what we want, but many times gives us what we need to help us grow and overcome the things of the world. We think to ourselves, "If only I didn't have this problem." But when it is taken away and we are given another, we wish we never said that. So Paul talks about what is greater: Being content whether well-fed or hungry. Accept what God is giving you, and pray to Him for the things on your heart. God knows where you are at, and He is making you into the image of His Son.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

In order to find something one has to know what one is looking for?

In your opinion what does a Godly man look like?

How does he behave, speak and act?

There is a post here about why do Christian women only like sinful men. Trace it and read it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 11/6/2019 at 7:44 AM, Virtuousmil said:

On this journey we call life

we are shocked and surprised

by how people can sometimes be

But none is more shocking

Than when we realize

The greatest offender could be me

An Israeli Mossad agent who assisted in the capture of a Nazi war criminal discovered while bringing him

to the Nuremberg Trials how ordinary he was.

He was afraid for his new wife and children in Argentina. He was a bit of a simpleton, and had bouts with constipation.

Then it dawned on the agent, this ordinary man who is not the beast he'd imagined him to be, was just like the rest of us.

To his horror, he realized we all could be like that Nazi war criminal in some form or fashion or given the right circumstances.

My point?

We overestimate human nature. Beginning with our own.

The Word of God repeatedly tells us what rotters we all are.

But we keep the narrative of denial going.

I'm not saying throw in the towel when it comes to resisting evil and temptation. Far from it.

I am saying it's far more effectively dealt with when we realize just how evil our human nature is.  We can prepare, avoid, and cage up

our own fleshly nature when needed. 

I can end your search for the only Godly man to ever walk this Earth.

Jesus of Nazareth.

He never had a sin nature.

1 Corinthians 15:45–49 (AV)
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Until we die or are transformed at his coming (whichever comes first), we will bear the image of the earthy as well as the heavenly.

Then:

1 John 3:2 (AV)
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

This is not the deification of man (as cults like the Mormons and Garner Ted Armstrong claim). We will be resurrected human beings like he is.

Only his Spirit is God the Word. Our spirits are not God.

I hope this does not dampen your spirits... {smile}

In this life, I found that in everything and everyone other than God, the best we can hope for in anything 

is the least worst.

Pray not for justice or fairness but rather for blessing and deliverance. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Days Won:  21

On 11/6/2019 at 7:44 AM, Virtuousmil said:

and I'm sure many of our brothers here would counter this and say " I wish I could find a woman truly after the Father's heart who matches Proverbs 31. Sad fact, it's extremely limited on both sides.

My goal - live a life according to His Word, trusting in His plan, seeking His face, walking in His path, and trying to match who He'd want me to be; We have to make Jesus our focus and trust that whatever He wills for us will be found in His time. 

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

A relationship thought;

Until both hearts are looking for that which is right (righteousness), and not what their wills want, it will inevitably end up two self-centered wills capitulating to each other. Though it may be the highest degree of unity self-will can achieve, it is not that that can satisfy the human heart. That can only be achieved by both hearts pursuing righteousness in all things. 

~~A thought about relationships~~

Be blessed in Him, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

Hi Virtuousmil,  I experienced a revival today.    At the Doctors's Office a young lady asked me to have relations with her after work.  I explained that I will not cheat on my wife.   She left the room and brought back several coworkers.  They all had questions about Jesus and the Bible.   They brought up the myths that our media puts forth to attack the faith.   Since, they could do google on their phones.   I was able to lead them to websites that answered those claims.   By the end of the hour a total of 18 came to Jesus.   They agreed to meet with my Wife, Deacon and Deaconess after work.   I called my wife and explained.   Olivia, spoke with my wife.   So, my wife called the Deanoness that she is friends with  and I called a Deacon and two Elders.   They all came to meet with the group.   By then the number of those who came to Jesus was 40.   They told their Families.  One of the Elders is a woman.    Both of them are responsible for Discipleship Programs.   All of this because I refuse to cheat on my wife.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

YES, HIS NAME IS,, AND ALWAYS WILL BE JESUS,, SHOLOM