Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

The question is not really a question. Is Atheisms a movement? can it be stopped?  The answer is yes it is now a movement, and it cannot be stopped till Jesus comes. The Lord spoke to Joshua " be not afraid nor be dismayed. I shall be with you where ever thou goest.   Jesus said the same " be not afraid I will not leave you nor forsake you."

We live in a part of the world where Christianity was an important part of our New World establishment, but it is very quickly diminishing. The church will be tested. This is no mistake but a fact.  When I was a much younger believer working one day I ask the Lord what is wrong with the church. The Lord spoke this into me " ignorance, apathy, and unbelief will destroy the church.

There is no safety in buildings and pews. The church is built upon the foundation of Christ in our heart and no one can destroy it except he let it.

Actions without our words will not cut it. Is there good people in the world who no not Christ? The day will come and is come that the evil one will attempt to erase our concept and hope in Christ.  Please hear me, I tell you the truth.

Apr 22, 2016 - As secularism grows, atheists and agnostics are trying to expand and diversify their ranks.

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

If there were a way to pool the whole world, every person, I believe we would find that the majority are agnostic.  They believe there is something out there, but they either don't know who this is or even if this knowledge is for us to understand.  Due to this, they will not side with any one belief, which opens the door widely to those whose desire is to remove God from everywhere.  I dare say this is the plan of the Anti-Christ, who is actively working in the background, sett up the world to accept him.  Prophecy will be fulfilled.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I do not believe there is any such thing as an atheist. Mankind is hardwired to know God exists.

I do believe there is a strong spirit of antichrist and have seen it become more and more prevalent over the years.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Alive said:

I do not believe there is any such thing as an atheist. Mankind is hardwired to know God exists.

I do believe there is a strong spirit of antichrist and have seen it become more and more prevalent over the years.

187774152_download(1).jpg.ca27af3b04f4d45ef176dbdea53fe79e.jpg

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Alive said:

You are right about the spirit of antichrist  Atheist could become their own religion. I see them as those who do not want a supreme being to answer morally to. The antichrist will be attractive to them because he will not be a moral man. His love will be power and to be a  self proclaimed God. Christians will be as the resistance therefore he will seek to kill them.     

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, Alive said:

I can attest to the existence of atheists because I used to be one.I was serious and sincere about it .Above everything else- I was an utter fool.Amazing Grace, indeed.....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I was an atheist, and not a foolish nor ignorant one. I had a pretty strict moral code, was honest, worked, raised my children, stayed with one wife, etc.  I had  no rage against anyone  nor against God, God simply did not exist. I never had any desire for God or a god of any kind. People of any religion did not bother or anger me a bit, even as  I came in contact with them and their various religious leaders on a daily basis and had to study and know their belief systems and functions and habit and traditions.

I was turned about abruptly by God the Holy spirit, as result of prayer by another person for me to know God and to ten about. I did not want it did not seek it, but had no option but to turn about abruptly because of God and not of anything I wanted nor did.

Praise God He turns about whom He will.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

8 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I was an atheist, and not a foolish nor ignorant one. I had a pretty strict moral code, was honest, worked, raised my children, stayed with one wife, etc.  I had  no rage against anyone  nor against God, God simply did not exist. I never had any desire for God or a god of any kind. People of any religion did not bother or anger me a bit, even as  I came in contact with them and their various religious leaders on a daily basis and had to study and know their belief systems and functions and habit and traditions.

I was turned about abruptly by God the Holy spirit, as result of prayer by another person for me to know God and to ten about. I did not want it did not seek it, but had no option but to turn about abruptly because of God and not of anything I wanted nor did.

Good post brother. All who the Father gives me will come to me.Jesus said.

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

“ The Fool has said, There is no God” All atheists and all former atheists are/were fools.Of course , I never realized it at the time.Fools are not famous for their  discernment abilities .I look back now and it is clear that what God proclaimed about me and all other atheists is true.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“ The Fool has said, There is no God” All atheists and all former atheists are/were fools.Of course , I never realized it at the time.Fools are not famous for their  discernment abilities .I look back now and it is clear that what God proclaimed about me and all other atheists is true.

Hi,   Let us "boast in the Lord" alone is my thought. For I am not wise to have chosen God. Instead I am used of the foolishness of the gospel, of Jesus the truth, to be so very blessed as to have God the Holy Spirit call me to my own turning about to Jesus and my own repentance from sin against God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, all  God. I am saved not by wisdom in me by my doing, instead I am saved by God alone, by His mercy and grace alone, my own wisdom being destroyed:

..."For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.  For it is written,

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
    and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.”

Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?  For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe.  For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles,  but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.  For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.  But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;  God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,  so that no human being might boast in the presence of God. And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,  so that, as it is written,'Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord' "

We rejoice together, knowing of God's great love, that He has called us to Him for all eternity to come.