• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,515
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 11/6/2019 at 12:17 PM, Mike Mclees said:

The Lord spoke this into me " ignorance, apathy, and unbelief will destroy the church.

Hi,  I suggest that "the church" is that of Jesus consisting of all known to God from before the beginning and that His church will not be destroyed. 

In this "the time of the signs", there is hope that is certain in Christ Jesus. Many go about this earth with the gospel of Jesus as directed. New local bodies of Christ, local churches under  trained up local leaders from the local population are forming world round, even in the so called darkened places. There are new formed bodies with the Holy Spirit present as they gather and worship God.

It is a grand time  of signs everywhere. - Just received a report of four hundred born again saints in Jesus that gathered together in one of the so called darkened places to celebrate the forming of four church bodies now under local leadership. It has taken just over  a quarter century of prayer and presence of those called out  by  God and willing to risk sharing of God,  but now after so long a time and so slow seeming a start there is fruit forming on the trees planted. Praise God.

There are pilgrims everywhere, all around, with the gospel and sharing of it.

Maranatha!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.59
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

This is so true!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,  I suggest that "the church" is that of Jesus consisting of all known to God from before the beginning and that His church will not be destroyed. 

In this "the time of the signs", there is hope that is certain in Christ Jesus. Many go about this earth with the gospel of Jesus as directed. New local bodies of Christ, local churches under  trained up local leaders from the local population are forming world round, even in the so called darkened places. There are new formed bodies with the Holy Spirit present as they gather and worship God.

It is a grand time  of signs everywhere. - Just received a report of four hundred born again saints in Jesus that gathered together in one of the so called darkened places to celebrate the forming of four church bodies now under local leadership. It has taken just over  a quarter century of prayer and presence of those called out  by  God and willing to risk sharing of God,  but now after so long a time and so slow seeming a start there is fruit forming on the trees planted. Praise God.

Maranatha!

May God bless them all and put their hand to the plow and not look back. One day there will be those who seek to kill me, but today I live and tomorrow forever. 

What is built upon the rock will stand. We often proselytize for our own but if Christ is not taught personally then we can not stand on Him alone.  Every different church teaches peculiarity and we learn to lean on it. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Their is a religion , a concept , a mindset that holds all power over false christains , over muslims , over buddists , over new age

over atheist , secular and religious  .

There is a religion and a mindset that is most dangerous and it feeds the carnal intellect of all that is false .

She is the mother of all abominations and all false religions , all atheists and all that is wicked .

There is a religion a mindset that is born of the depths of total darkness and it shall and is indeed causing a unity of great darkness .

She is inclusive .  She is a religion , a mindset and a lie from hell , in which the false shall more and more unite under her .

She offends not the ungodly but panders to each group , each religion , each mindset in a way that causes and shall cause a second death unity .

Her children are already uniting and have been uniting under her . 

The most dangerous religion is not the dead false ones , nor atheism , THOUGH THEY BE DEATH TOO .

NOPE its the false love , false unity , lets gather and find common ground one .  which has infected most all of even Christianity and all other religions and even wicans and atheist .

BETTER WE EXPOSE HER NOW .     AND better we expose WHO brought her in ,  IT WAS ROME , thus flee all leaders and people affliated with her and who speak of unity with her .

• This is Worthy 1

Ecumentalism...I recall when this was a clarion call years ago.

What it does by default or design is water down the gospel to where it is no longer the gospel.

Of course that is an understatement.

I never saw then, just how far its gone.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Maranatha!

May God bless them all and put their hand to the plow and not look back. One day will be those seek to kill me, but today I live and tomorrow forever. 

Something made me look this up before I read you post. Here was the verse that came to me. Thou art Peter and upon this rock the gates of hell shall not come against it

First the church is not built on the institutions, but is established in the hearts of men. We say I'm going to church. No you are going to where you meet with other believers. So first the church is established in the individual and congregationally second. Paul said "no ye not that ye are the Temple of God and the spirit of God dwells within you"

. That which has been established in the heart not even death will destroy it. 

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On another reminder about this inclusive lie from Rome .  It has got real sneaky .   It implies a works based false love saves mindset .

What do I mean .   Remember what luigi brought .   he tried to say that even muslims , buddists , and etc , might not even PROFESS the name of JESUS

yet if they walk in love doing good , they automatically worship JESUS .   WHAT A WORKS BASED DISGUISED as fake love lie that one is .

FOR as paul once said ,  HE , as IN JESUS ,  must be believed FROM the HEART and CONFESSED with the MOUTH .    Guess what all else is dead works and death .

IF anyone wants to be saved , its real simple ,  CALL UPON the LORD JESUS .   For from the heart man BELEIVES unto RIGHTEOUSNESS and with the MOUTH

CONFESSION is made unto SALVATION .    Rome aint fooling no one ,  her love is false , naught but what it has always been ,   do good and have fake love and YE SAVED .

WRONG again .   CALL UPON THE LORD and YE SHALL BE SAVED .   FOR IN HE ALONE IS SALVATION FOUND .  TIS THE GIFT OF GOD , for by GRACE ALONE ye have been saved .

The lesson of the truth of that very confession was one the LOrd drove home one day.

This is real stuff.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  899
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,634
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

If the Church had embraced Christ as central (John 5:39 John8:24) and the Holy Spirit as the authority (2 Peter 1:20-21)

rather than on the traditions of man, the Church would be on every forefront on Earth.