angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

This does not surprise me. This is a preview of what is to come in the 7 year tribulation. It could be close.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Jaydog1976 said:

I think we are too quick to blame the government for raising kids when the truth is the government is raising our kids because parents are not performing their responsibilities of teaching their kids what is right and wrong. Parents are too busy excelling in their careers and let government become the babysitter which is disastrous. However I do applaud and commend those that choose to homeschool and if someone has the patience and the ability and the desire then by all means homeschool. It's really a calling in my opinion. 

Jay,parents are not allowed to tell children the truth anymore ,if the government find out you're teaching them biblical principles in this area ,they can take the children from your home and social service could be on your doorstep :(the same counts for teachers ,they can't tell the children that God created male and female. :(

We're living in days I never expected to see in my lifetime :(

Jesus come soon...

• Well Said! 1

10 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

This does not surprise me. This is a preview of what is to come in the 7 year tribulation. It could be close.

We're probably very close ....

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

I think we are too quick to blame the government for raising kids when the truth is the government is raising our kids because parents are not performing their responsibilities of teaching their kids what is right and wrong. Parents are too busy excelling in their careers and let government become the babysitter which is disastrous. However I do applaud and commend those that choose to homeschool and if someone has the patience and the ability and the desire then by all means homeschool. It's really a calling in my opinion. 

We were a one income family. As stewards, we raised/taught our children.
Parents are solely responsible for their children. Not the government.
We taught our kids truth, the schools were teaching an agenda. (Note the OP!)
It is not the job of the government to mandate what curriculum is to be used in school.
The vast number of parents have no idea how/what their children are being taught in school.
My wife and I, and many other Christian friends discovered this in the early eighties.
It was a huge step, and we took them home to train them up, not the government.
Teachers hands have been tied, and only test scores count. To keep receiving funding.
This is an age old discussion, yet the majority of parents DO NOT want to hear.
That would hold them accountable.
We discovered back then the schools started using a new curriculum, including "Values Clarification"
Simply put, it changes the values of the child that they learned at home, to this new
government standard, just like you are reading about in this thread!

It is not the job of the government to mandate what curriculum is to be used in school.

Values  Clarification

By Richard J. Maybury

(An Excerpt)

Reprint from the Nov-Dec 2011 EWR

I write often about the economic experiments governments have been doing on us for a century or more. Politicians also use us as guinea pigs in educational experiments.

A new such experiment was sweeping the public schools when my wife and I were doing stints as teachers in the 1970s — me for four years and her for eight. The experiment is one of the things that prompted me to write my Uncle Eric book Whatever Happened To Justice?

The experiment was, and in some places still is, called Values Clarification.

I remember in my school, the teacher assigned to teach Values Clarification to mid-teens had been raised Jewish, and she was troubled by her new assignment.

She had been taught to believe there are certain boundaries that are knowable and true, and should never be crossed: don't steal, don't murder, and don't break your agreements, among others.

Values Clarification, which has now been taught to millions, leads children to believe truth is just a matter of opinion, which means right and wrong are just matters of opinion.

Please read the last 17 words again.

That's the philosophical premise of fascism. In politics it leads to the conclusion that power holders should do whatever appears necessary, no exceptions, no limits. Every Jew is raised to know where this leads, which is why the mere mention of the word fascism makes some Jews go ballistic.

The young Jewish teacher was highly intelligent and could see through the jargon of tolerance in the Values Clarification course. She was torn. Should she follow orders, thereby helping to erase the children's ethics, or should she go renegade and quietly teach the children that right and wrong are knowable?

She never told me what she decided to do, and I'm glad, because if she disobeyed orders, our teaching contract would have required me to turn her in. I knew her well, though, and I'm sure she decided to violate orders and teach against fascism. (Shortly thereafter, my wife and I resigned.)

Other teachers went along with the experiment. The reason I can say this with certainty is the new book Lost In Transition by Notre Dame sociologist Christian Smith. I have not read the book, but I've read articles about its findings.

Essentially, what Smith and his team learned from studying a cross section of American youth, ages 18 to 23, can be summarized by the comment of one young person: "I mean, I guess what makes something right is how I feel about it. But different people feel different ways, so I couldn't speak on behalf of anyone else as to what's right and wrong."

Notice the phrasing and choice of words in that sentence. This person is not stupid. Yet he does not know how to tell the difference between right and wrong.

That is what Smith and his team found across America. Here are two more representative comments:

• Right and wrong are "up to the individual. Who am I to say?"

• "I would do what I thought made me happy or how I felt. I have no other way of knowing what to do but how I internally feel."1

In short, a substantial part of the population has been trained to have no real ethics.

Smith's team found that young people not only do not know right from wrong, they don't even know how to think about the question, even in regard to such behaviors as drunk driving or cheating on a spouse. Moral codes are outside their experience.

This was easy to predict in the 1970s when the Values Clarification experiment was on the rise. Some of the more skeptical teachers 35 years ago secretly referred to it as Values Obfuscation.

But I never heard any teacher tell the parents what was being done to their kids.

Today, some of those kids have grown up to be teachers.

Full article below              (copy paste0

http://www.chaostan.com/values.html

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Jay,parents are not allowed to tell children the truth anymore ,if the government find out you're teaching them biblical principles in this area ,they can take the children from your home and social service could be on your doorstep :(the same counts for teachers ,they can't tell the children that God created male and female. :(

We're living in days I never expected to see in my lifetime :(

Jesus come soon...

Then that is the price we pay for following Christ. I don't care what government says I teach my children what is right and if the state takes my kids away because I teach them the truth then so be it. I will not be removed from what I believe is right. 

So as parents we do have a choice and according to God's Word I am allowed to teach my kids what is right. This is where that passage of scripture comes into play and is applied appropriately, "But Peter and the apostles answered, "We must obey God rather than men!" Acts 5:29. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Sower said:

The vast number of parents have no idea how/what their children are being taught in school.
My wife and I, and many other Christian friends discovered this in the early eighties.
Teachers hands have been tied, and only test scores count. To keep receiving funding.
We discovered back then the schools started using a new curriculum, including "Values Clarification"
Simply put, it changes the values of the child that they learned at home, to this new

Like I said I give kudos to those that homeschool. It is a personal choice. My wife and I chose not to. However, I do know what my kids are learning because we are involved with their homework, their teachers and everything else they do in their lives. But that is because we are parents and we believe that as parents it is our responsibility to instill in our kids what is right and we pray that when they are faced with something at school that is wrong they question it and aren't afraid to question it. Yes I agree the school system is flawed and I totally agree the government has messed things up. But we can't blame a system because parents aren't willing to be parents and teach their kids the difference between right and wrong. They don't want to teach the difference between male and female and thus the school system does the teaching for them. 

Then that is the price we pay for following Christ. I don't care what government says I teach my children what is right and if the state takes my kids away because I teach them the truth then so be it. I will not be removed from what I believe is right. 

So as parents we do have a choice and according to God's Word I am allowed to teach my kids what is right. This is where that passage of scripture comes into play and is applied appropriately, "But Peter and the apostles answered, "We must obey God rather than men!" Acts 5:29. 

Amen!

God's Wrath against Sin
…24Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen. 26For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.…Romans 1:25

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Sower said:

Values  Clarification

By Richard J. Maybury

(An Excerpt)

Reprint from the Nov-Dec 2011 EWR

I write often about the economic experiments governments have been doing on us for a century or more. Politicians also use us as guinea pigs in educational experiments.

A new such experiment was sweeping the public schools when my wife and I were doing stints as teachers in the 1970s — me for four years and her for eight. The experiment is one of the things that prompted me to write my Uncle Eric book Whatever Happened To Justice?

The experiment was, and in some places still is, called Values Clarification.

I remember in my school, the teacher assigned to teach Values Clarification to mid-teens had been raised Jewish, and she was troubled by her new assignment.

She had been taught to believe there are certain boundaries that are knowable and true, and should never be crossed: don't steal, don't murder, and don't break your agreements, among others.

Values Clarification, which has now been taught to millions, leads children to believe truth is just a matter of opinion, which means right and wrong are just matters of opinion.

Please read the last 17 words again.

That's the philosophical premise of fascism. In politics it leads to the conclusion that power holders should do whatever appears necessary, no exceptions, no limits. Every Jew is raised to know where this leads, which is why the mere mention of the word fascism makes some Jews go ballistic.

The young Jewish teacher was highly intelligent and could see through the jargon of tolerance in the Values Clarification course. She was torn. Should she follow orders, thereby helping to erase the children's ethics, or should she go renegade and quietly teach the children that right and wrong are knowable?

She never told me what she decided to do, and I'm glad, because if she disobeyed orders, our teaching contract would have required me to turn her in. I knew her well, though, and I'm sure she decided to violate orders and teach against fascism. (Shortly thereafter, my wife and I resigned.)

Other teachers went along with the experiment. The reason I can say this with certainty is the new book Lost In Transition by Notre Dame sociologist Christian Smith. I have not read the book, but I've read articles about its findings.

Essentially, what Smith and his team learned from studying a cross section of American youth, ages 18 to 23, can be summarized by the comment of one young person: "I mean, I guess what makes something right is how I feel about it. But different people feel different ways, so I couldn't speak on behalf of anyone else as to what's right and wrong."

Notice the phrasing and choice of words in that sentence. This person is not stupid. Yet he does not know how to tell the difference between right and wrong.

That is what Smith and his team found across America. Here are two more representative comments:

• Right and wrong are "up to the individual. Who am I to say?"

• "I would do what I thought made me happy or how I felt. I have no other way of knowing what to do but how I internally feel."1

In short, a substantial part of the population has been trained to have no real ethics.

Smith's team found that young people not only do not know right from wrong, they don't even know how to think about the question, even in regard to such behaviors as drunk driving or cheating on a spouse. Moral codes are outside their experience.

This was easy to predict in the 1970s when the Values Clarification experiment was on the rise. Some of the more skeptical teachers 35 years ago secretly referred to it as Values Obfuscation.

But I never heard any teacher tell the parents what was being done to their kids.

Today, some of those kids have grown up to be teachers.

Full article below              (copy paste0

http://www.chaostan.com/values.html

Amen , but that's not how the government thinks :(

As Christians we have to stand up for the truth and we're not to compromise,far too many Christians are compromising these days... :(

The hatred of the World
17This is My command to you: Love one another. 18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…John 15:18

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

A special and dear thank you to angels and all who exposed this dangerous lie of total darkness .     Lambs don't let lambs believe fables of men gone wrong .

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Humanity = satanic insanity.

Sit back and watch history prove this right

as humanity continues to throw off the last vestiges

of Christianity.