• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

HEBREWS 5:9 and being made perfect HE became the author of --ETERNAL SALVATION --unto all them that --OBEY HIM--

2 TIMOTHY 3:15 and that from a child thou hast known ---THE HOLY SCRIPTURES--- which are able to make thee--WISE UNTO SALVATION-- through faith which is in ---CHRIST JESUS

2 TIMOTHY 1:13 hold fast the form of --SOUND WORDS-- which thou hast heard of me IN FAITH and love which is in CHRIST JESUS 

JOHN 5:34 but I receive not the testimony of man but these things --I SAY-- THAT YOU MIGHT BE SAVED 

1 CORINTHIANS 4:2 moreover --IT IS REQUIRED-- in stewards that a man be found faithful 

PSALM 119:138 thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous --AND VERY FAITHFUL--

PSALM 119:86 all thy commandments --ARE FAITHFUL--they persecute me wrongfully help thou me 

*******PSALM 119:155 --SALVATION--is far from the wicked for they seek not my statutes*******

HEBREWS 2:3 how shall we escape if we neglect --SO GREAT SALVATION-- which at the first began to be --SPOKEN BY THE LORD-- and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him

EPHESIANS 2:8 for by grace are you saved --THROUGH FAITH--and that not of yourselves it is the gift of GOD 

TITUS 2:11 for the grace of GOD --THAT BRINGETH SALVATION--hath appeared to all men --2:12-- TEACHING US -- that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts we should live soberly righteously and godly --IN THIS PRESENT WORLD--

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND --HIS WAYS--

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

On 11/7/2019 at 9:54 AM, steve morrow said:

HEBREWS 5:9 and being made perfect HE became the author of --ETERNAL SALVATION --unto all them that --OBEY HIM--

2 TIMOTHY 3:15 and that from a child thou hast known ---THE HOLY SCRIPTURES--- which are able to make thee--WISE UNTO SALVATION-- through faith which is in ---CHRIST JESUS

2 TIMOTHY 1:13 hold fast the form of --SOUND WORDS-- which thou hast heard of me IN FAITH and love which is in CHRIST JESUS 

JOHN 5:34 but I receive not the testimony of man but these things --I SAY-- THAT YOU MIGHT BE SAVED 

1 CORINTHIANS 4:2 moreover --IT IS REQUIRED-- in stewards that a man be found faithful 

PSALM 119:138 thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous --AND VERY FAITHFUL--

PSALM 119:86 all thy commandments --ARE FAITHFUL--they persecute me wrongfully help thou me 

*******PSALM 119:155 --SALVATION--is far from the wicked for they seek not my statutes*******

HEBREWS 2:3 how shall we escape if we neglect --SO GREAT SALVATION-- which at the first began to be --SPOKEN BY THE LORD-- and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him

EPHESIANS 2:8 for by grace are you saved --THROUGH FAITH--and that not of yourselves it is the gift of GOD 

TITUS 2:11 for the grace of GOD --THAT BRINGETH SALVATION--hath appeared to all men --2:12-- TEACHING US -- that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts we should live soberly righteously and godly --IN THIS PRESENT WORLD--

Maybe you need to consider:

Phil 1:6--'for I am confident that He who began a good work  in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

I Pet 1:23--For you have been born again not of seed that is perishable, but IMPERISHABLE, that is through th living and abiding word  of God.

Jn 3:18 --He who believes in Him IS NOT  JUDGED,

Jn 5:24 - Truly, truly I say to  you, hears My words and believes Him who sent Me, has ETERNAL LIFE and DOES NOT  come into judgement, but has passed out of death  into life.

Rom 8:1-- There is no no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Keep in mind that just as one born physically can't be unborn, one born spiritually can't be unborn.

Peace and joy

omega2xx -- yes sir I have -- first off thank you for posting scriptures with a question

TITUS 1:1 paul a servant of GOD and an apostle of JESUS CHRIST according to the faith of GODS elect and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness --1:2-- in hope of eternal life which GOD ---THAT CANNOT LIE---promised before the world began 

ISAIAH 53:9 and HE made HIS grave with the wicked and with the rich in HIS death because HE had done no violence ---NEITHER WAS ANY DECEIT IN HIS MOUTH 

2 CORINTHIANS 13:5 examine yourselves whether you be in the faith prove your own selves how that ---JESUS CHRIST IS IN YOU---except you be reprobates 

2 CORINTHIANS 13:8 for we can do nothing ---AGAINST THE TRUTH---but for the truth 

COLOSSIANS 1:26 even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations but now is made manifest to HIS saints --1:27--to whom GOD would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles which is ---CHRIST IN YOU THE HOPE OF GLORY---

HEBREWS 10:38 now the just shall live by faith ---BUT IF ANY MAN DRAWBACK---MY soul shall have no pleasure in him   --10:39--but we are not-- of them who draw back unto perdition but of them that --BELIEVE TO THE SAVING OF THE SOUL--

ROMANS 13:11 and that knowing the time that now is the time to awake out of sleep for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed

ROMANS 11:21 for if GOD spared not the natural branches take heed lest HE also spare not thee --11:22--behold therefore the goodness and severity of GOD on them which fell severity but toward thee goodness--IF THOU CONTINUE--in HIS goodness otherwise thou also shall be cut off --11:23--and they also ---IF THEY ABIDE NOT STILL IN UNBELIEF--shall be graffed in for GOD is able to graff them in again 

COLOSSIANS 1:21 and you that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works yet now hath HE reconciled --1:22--in the body of HIS flesh through death to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in HIS sight --1:23--IF YOU CONTINUE-- in the faith grounded and settled and ---AND BE NOT MOVED--- away from the hope of the gospel which you have heard and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven whereof I paul am made a minister 

2 PETER 3:18 but grow in grace and in ---THE KNOWLEDGE OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST--- to HIM be glory both now and forever --AMEN

HEBREWS 5:13 for every one that useth milk is unskillful in the ---WORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS--- for he is a babe --5:14--but strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age even those who ---BY REASON OF USE--- have their senses exercised --- TO DISCERN BOTH GOOD AND EVIL ---

PROVERBS 8:7 for ---MY MOUTH SHALL SPEAK TRUTH--- and wickedness is an abomination --- TO MY LIPS--8:8--all the words of --MY MOUTH ARE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS-- there is nothing forward or perverse in them 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 11/7/2019 at 8:54 AM, steve morrow said:

John 16:26–27 (AV)
26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

John 6:29 (AV)
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

very good scriptures johnd ---should we not keep on building

LUKE 4:4 and JESUS answered him saying ---IT IS WRITTEN-- that man shall not live by bread alone ---BUT BY EVERY WORD OF GOD--

JOHN 7:37 in the last day that great day of the feast JESUS stood and cried saying --IF ANY MAN THIRST--let him come unto ME and drink --7:38--he that believeth on ME ---AS THE SCRIPTURE HATH SAID--out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water

ISAIAH 12:3 therefore with joy shall you draw water out of the wells of ---SALVATION---

MATTHEW 5:6 blessed are they which do hunger and --THIRST-- after righteousness for they shall be filled 

LUKE 4:43 and HE said unto them I must preach the kingdom of GOD to other cities also ---FOR THEREFORE AM I SENT---

ROMANS 1:18 for the wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all unrighteousness of men ---who hold the truth in UNRIGHTEOUSNESS ---

ACTS 3:26 unto you first GOD having raised up HIS SON JESUS ---SENT HIM--- to bless you in turning away everyone of you from his iniquities 

ROMANS 10:13 for whosoever shall call upon the name of THE LORD shall be saved 

2 TIMOTHY 2:19 nevertheless the foundation of GOD standeth sure having this seal THE LORD knoweth them that are HIS and let everyone that nameth the name of CHRIST ---DEPART FROM INIQUITY

PSALM 119:123 mine eyes fail for thy salvation and for the word of thy righteousness 

ISAIAH 56:1 thus saith THE LORD keep you judgement and do justice for MY salvation is near to come and MY righteousness to be revealed

PSALM 149:9 to execute upon them the judgement written ---this honor have all HIS SAINTS---PRAISE YOU THE LORD---

1 CORINTHIANS 6:2 do you not know the saints shall judge the world and if the world shall be judged by you are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters 

1 CORINTHIANS 2:15 but he that is spiritual judgeth all things yet he himself is judged of no man 

1 CORINTHIANS 11:32 but when we are judged we are chastened of the THE LORD that we should not be condemned with the world 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST --- AND HIS WAYS