• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I will share 2 examples of His goodness, of the ways He cares for us both in big things and small. 

Last year He showed me a tumor in my breast, that turned out to be cancer in very early stages. By catching it so early, it was wiped out and Im considered healed by the docs. A big thing. 

This next is a small thing. Really small. Yet it shows that He cares for us even in trivial things. One day while my husband and I were out running around, we both got thirsty and I wanted a chocolate shake. In and out had far too long a line and I just didnt feel like waiting through it. So I let go of the chocolate shake and we opted to go to wendys instead. At the time, they didnt have shakes (or frosties as they call them) or perhaps I didnt know they had them. Regardless, when we got our order, they included a free chocolate shake. 

Im thankful not only for salvation, but that He cares for us in our everyday life in both big and little things.

The first is awesome and the second  I loved it ? God is wonderful, I give him praise for those things.

Thanks for sharing?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.56
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

When the Lord provided my wife for me, a gift.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2

10 minutes ago, Alive said:

When the Lord provided my wife for me, a gift.

Oh that's sweet, she's blessed as well. I will give God praise with both of you.

Thanks for sharing ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

The Lord has been good to me in so many ways!  One day, I and my 9 year old daughter were in my car stopped at a red light at a large intersection. A car ran through the intersection and was hit by another oncoming car. The car that was hit began spinning out of control and heading right towards my car. I couldn't even move my car because I was boxed in on the sides and behind me. I cried out to God to save us and the car spinning stopped about 2 inches from the fender of my car. I remember how the driver of that car and we in our car starred at each other through the windshields in shock.   I will always be thankful to the Lord for protecting us that day.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3

20 minutes ago, lovethelord said:

The Lord has been good to me in so many ways!  One day, I and my 9 year old daughter were in my car stopped at a red light at a large intersection. A car ran through the intersection and was hit by another oncoming car. The car that was hit began spinning out of control and heading right towards my car. I couldn't even move my car because I was boxed in on the sides and behind me. I cried out to God to save us and the car spinning stopped about 2 inches from the fender of my car. I remember how the driver of that car and we in our car starred at each other through the windshields in shock.   I will always be thankful to the Lord for protecting us that day.

Oh how wonderful our God is..his love is so great. I praise God with you.

Thank you for sharing ?

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

2 hours ago, Revlori said:

Precious memory of God's goodness:

Like all of you, I do have so much to be thankful for, beginning with my saviour Jesus Christ and his gift of salvation to me, to my loving family and God's protection and provisions upon each of us. However if like to share a moment that is a precious memory of God's amazing goodness:

It was when I was about seven months pregnant for my third child. My mother and I had went together,for me to have a sonogram done as a regular routine. The horror that would follow was to say the least, terrifying. 

As I lay on the bed, the nurse came in and greased my tummy and began to go over my baby.We were laughing and talking together until a look came over her face that was so scary. We immediately knew something was wrong. I tried tonsi hold back the fear and tears as I asked her what was wrong. She instantly said ( I, I don't know, I have to get a doctor) I looked intently into her shaken face and ask again, what is wrong. She turned to the monitor and said your baby has no skull, his whole back of the skull isn't there. She ran out of the room.

As I laid their, me and my mother layed hands on my tummy. We prayed so loud and so hard and rebuked this and claimed his skull to form. Moments later, the doctor came in.

he looked at me, I asked him to look again. As soon as he put the instrument upon my tummy   ( I mean no moving it nothing, just put it up against me) their was my son, and his full skull was their in complete view. God is amazing. I give him praise and am so incredibly thankful.I have many precious memories of God's goodness to be thankful for, How about you,would you like to share one today?

Be thankful this season, and I pray this encouraged you.

Thank you Revlori; we ought to have more "good" things to share than "bad." Once I asked the Lord to show me His glory. I was standing on my porch in the evening, after the sun went down, sheets of rain against my house with ear-deafening thunder and huge bolts of lightening. Looking up to heaven: "Lord, show me your glory---but please don't hurt anyone." In that instant, a monstrous lightening bolt struck the corner of my lawn---its fire rippling along my grass stopping just a foot or so from where I stood. It was powerful and frightening. But there was God in all His glory answering my prayer.

• Praise God! 1

16 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

Thank you Revlori; we ought to have more "good" things to share than "bad." Once I asked the Lord to show me His glory. I was standing on my porch in the evening, after the sun went down, sheets of rain against my house with ear-deafening thunder and huge bolts of lightening. Looking up to heaven: "Lord, show me your glory---but please don't hurt anyone." In that instant, a monstrous lightening bolt struck the corner of my lawn---its fire rippling along my grass stopping just a foot or so from where I stood. It was powerful and frightening. But there was God in all His glory answering my prayer.

Oh how great is our God for hearing and answering our prayers. I will praise God with you.

Thanks for sharing ?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I have one that I would whole-heartedly I’m thankful for. Between 1995 to 1997, my heart was full of hates and my head was full of revenges. I wanted to kill the people who hurt my family, my people(Cambodian), and me. I learned how to fly an airplane and saved up money for bombs. I was planning to drop bombs at their strong hold. Then, I found our Lord Jesus Christ through the number ‘888’ and I forgave them all. He laterally saved my life and soul. Thank you Lord!

Edited by Adam999
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1