• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, AnOrangeCat said:

When I first applied for disability I was on the fence about whether or not I needed it. I ended up moving at some point along the way and my new residence turned out to be a middle of nowhere place where I was subjected to abuse, wasn't getting my mail, and was cut off from my friends. My physical and mental health deteriorated during all of that and when I was finally free of that environment I finally got a call saying my disability claim had been approved. That was so amazing to me because I had unknowingly missed a court hearing while I was with my abusive relative. That never sits well with the reviewers but I didn't even have to go to a hearing to make up. I was just approved and that was it. I fully believe that God was in charge there and brought me through it so we could develop a closer relationship. It's one of the top experiences in my life where I have no doubt God was good to me and proved His love.

On a mostly lighter note I'm also quite thankful for the various cats I've had in my life. I miss the ones who have passed on dearly. They've all been sources of joy and amusement and helped keep me sane in tough times. God knew what He was doing putting them in my life and I've found myself thanking God for them repeatedly.

Oh praise God For his blessings are truly endless, and we do thank God for our comforting pets to....He always knows what we need. I praise God with you.

Thanks for sharing ?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I have three that I’m very thankful for, but I would like to share only one very significant moment...

When I was about 6 or so years old, there was a big flood near my home. The creek at the front of my home was full of water and I played in the creek. Then I was pulled into deep water. As I was about to drown, the pelican swam by me and I grabbed him and held on him real tight as he swam to dry land. He saved my life! I believe our Lord had His hand in it. Praise the Lord!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

39 minutes ago, Adam999 said:

I have three that I’m very thankful for, but I would like to share only one very significant moment...

When I was about 6 or so years old, there was a big flood near my home. The creek at the front of my home was full of water and I played in the creek. Then I was pulled into deep water. As I was about to drown, the pelican swam by me and I grabbed him and held on him real tight as he swam to dry land. He saved my life! I believe our Lord had His hand in it. Praise the Lord!

Oh how wonderfully God is and how deep is his love for us. I praise God with you!

Thanks for sharing ?

• Loved it! 1