• Content Per Day:  6.67
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

10 hours ago, The Light said:

Awesome picture! Beautiful Setter!

Here's some Oklahoma quail.

quail-ok.jpg

Very nice!

That Setter is just 16 months and doing well.

Last year at 6 months in the panhandle.FullSizeRender-1.jpg.ce583ad0f5f406a3526c1a0dfecf1906.jpg

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Alive said:

Very nice!

That Setter is just 16 months and doing well.

Last year at 6 months in the panhandle.FullSizeRender-1.jpg.ce583ad0f5f406a3526c1a0dfecf1906.jpg

That dog is a beauty! I had a Llewellin that looked very similar. See you are using boots in that field. Here is pheasants in Kansas. My setter is 2. Grandad is Shadow Oak Bo.

kansas.jpg

setterdog.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 11/13/2019 at 7:31 PM, The Light said:

The seals are not open yet brother. The 1st six seals are the Trtibulation period.

Matt 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Rev 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

After the Tribulation, the wrath of God begins.

Rev 6

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

For the readers: of course I disagree with "the Light." WHY? It is simple, if we examine the context of the first seal, chapters 4 & 5, John (backed by the Holy Spirit) gives us a definite context for the opening of the seals. the truth is, Jesus got the book with the seals into His hands and began right then, around 32 AD, opening the seals. It is easy to see where  we are now. 

Seal 1: has the church taken the gospel to the world?  Check!

Seal 2: have there been wars and rumors of wars in Europe and Africa - the 1/4 of the earth specified? CHECK!

Seal 3: have there been famines in that 1/4 of the world? One after another in Africa. CHECK!

Seal 4. Have there been pestilences in that 1/4 of the world? The black plague in Europe TWICE. CHECK!

SEal 5. Have there been martyrs in the church age? CHECK!

SEal 6. Has the day of the Lord Started? NO!

On 11/13/2019 at 1:20 PM, Revelation Man said:

Him and Iamlamad place the Seals as being opened by Jesus 2000 years ago, the Martyrs in Seal # 5 as being the Martyrs of the Church Age {at least I am pretty sure Iamlamad sees the Martyrs as the Church Age} and we are just waiting for the 6th Seal to be opened up as now we speak. They get this, at least Iamlamad does, from Rev. 5, where it says NO MAN was found in Heaven to open the Seals, thus he says he was not yet in Heaven....WATCH: I will bold their erroneous thinking in RED.

Rev. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Now I want to show where they go off kilter brother. They say that since NO MAN was found in Heaven as being WORTHY to open the Seals, BUT since an elder says in verse 5 that Jesus has now PREVAILED  and can now open the book, that means he was on earth dying on the cross, then became WORTHY to open the Seals. But do you see the ERROR brother ? If you mention it they will not reply. Its in BOLD RED right beside the NO MAN IN HEAVEN, it says NOR IN EARTH...........NEITHER UNDER THE EARTH. So by their own accounts, Jesus should be called "The Nowhere Man" because not only was he not in Heaven, but he was not on the earth NOR under the earth either, which of course means it was just PROSE, showing that Jesus was the LAMB of God, and was in Heaven all the time !! 

But they change all of eschatology, via ONE VERSE !! One verse that has the answer to it in the SAME VERSE, Jesus, if you believe the verse, was not on earth either !! So it was not a statement of fact, it was prose, as the bible is wont to use. It was God pointing out Jesus' Sacrifice as the Lamb made him WORTHY to open the Seals. That is all that is going on there. 

For the Readers, RM simply does not get it.  In a way he is right, as in "nowhere man" because AT THAT TIME no one was qualified to take the book  - ANYWHERE - NOT EVEN JESUS -  for the simple reason, AT THAT TIME He had not yet risen from the dead. Jesus was found worthy as soon as He prevailed over death. This is the whole point: God is point John and us to the TIMING: WHEN did Jesus take the book and begin opening the seals? It was as soon as He ascended. NO ONE can find 2000 years in the rest of the chapter - as if Jesus got the book but has been holding it for 2000 years!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

20 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

For the Readers, RM simply does not get it.  In a way he is right, as in "nowhere man" because AT THAT TIME no one was qualified to take the book  - ANYWHERE - NOT EVEN JESUS -  for the simple reason, AT THAT TIME He had not yet risen from the dead. Jesus was found worthy as soon as He prevailed over death. This is the whole point: God is point John and us to the TIMING: WHEN did Jesus take the book and begin opening the seals? It was as soon as He ascended. NO ONE can find 2000 years in the rest of the chapter - as if Jesus got the book but has been holding it for 2000 years!

He couldn't BECOME WORTHY because he WAS NOT ON EARTH !! Nor under the earth. The reason it took you so long to answer is you don't have an answer, nor can you have an answer. 

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

He couldn't BECOME WORTHY because he WAS NOT ON EARTH !! Nor under the earth. The reason it took you so long to answer is you don't have an answer, nor can you have an answer. 

My brother RM, why are you so slow to understand? Read it again:

Rev. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

It does not say "man"  did not exist in heaven or in earth or under the earth.  What it DOES say is that at that point in time, when the angels were searching, Jesus had not yet risen from the dead. He was not found worthy until AFTER He had risen from the dead - prevailing over death. 

Now read what happens after TIME PASSES:

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

HOW RM? HOW did He prevail to open the book. what did Jesus DO to become worthy to open the book? He PREVAILED over death - He rose from the dead. 

A moment before He rose from the dead, NO MAN ANYWHERE was worthy to take the book - not even to look at it. 

In fact, we could say that from the days of ADam no man at any time was found worthy. It had to be a man who could rise from the dead under His OWN POWER. In all those eons of time, ONLY JESUS had the power to lay down His life and take it back up again. 

So - there is no mystery - there is no "nowhere" man. You just did not understand.

As you can see, I have the RIGHT answer.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

17 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

My brother RM, why are you so slow to understand? Read it again:

Rev. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

It does not say "man"  did not exist in heaven or in earth or under the earth.  What it DOES say is that at that point in time, when the angels were searching, Jesus had not yet risen from the dead. He was not found worthy until AFTER He had risen from the dead - prevailing over death. 

Now read what happens after TIME PASSES:

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

HOW RM? HOW did He prevail to open the book. what did Jesus DO to become worthy to open the book? He PREVAILED over death - He rose from the dead. 

A moment before He rose from the dead, NO MAN ANYWHERE was worthy to take the book - not even to look at it. 

In fact, we could say that from the days of ADam no man at any time was found worthy. It had to be a man who could rise from the dead under His OWN POWER. In all those eons of time, ONLY JESUS had the power to lay down His life and take it back up again. 

So - there is no mystery - there is no "nowhere" man. You just did not understand.

As you can see, I have the RIGHT answer.

You are wrong, no seals have been opened. They are all opened in the middle of the week brother. Well  got to get off, My surgery was upped to 7 AM instead of 2 PM and I have to get their by 5 AM. God Bless.

4 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You are wrong, no seals have been opened. They are all opened in the middle of the week brother. Well  got to get off, My surgery was upped to 7 AM instead of 2 PM and I have to get their by 5 AM. God Bless.

May God guide your surgeon!  We'll chat again after.

• Thanks 1