Sign in to follow this  
dhchristian

Using triangulation to come to a definitive chronology

17 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

My brother RM, why are you so slow to understand? Read it again:

Rev. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

It does not say "man"  did not exist in heaven or in earth or under the earth.  What it DOES say is that at that point in time, when the angels were searching, Jesus had not yet risen from the dead. He was not found worthy until AFTER He had risen from the dead - prevailing over death. 

Now read what happens after TIME PASSES:

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

HOW RM? HOW did He prevail to open the book. what did Jesus DO to become worthy to open the book? He PREVAILED over death - He rose from the dead. 

A moment before He rose from the dead, NO MAN ANYWHERE was worthy to take the book - not even to look at it. 

In fact, we could say that from the days of ADam no man at any time was found worthy. It had to be a man who could rise from the dead under His OWN POWER. In all those eons of time, ONLY JESUS had the power to lay down His life and take it back up again. 

So - there is no mystery - there is no "nowhere" man. You just did not understand.

As you can see, I have the RIGHT answer.

You are wrong, no seals have been opened. They are all opened in the middle of the week brother. Well  got to get off, My surgery was upped to 7 AM instead of 2 PM and I have to get their by 5 AM. God Bless.

4 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You are wrong, no seals have been opened. They are all opened in the middle of the week brother. Well  got to get off, My surgery was upped to 7 AM instead of 2 PM and I have to get their by 5 AM. God Bless.

May God guide your surgeon!  We'll chat again after.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this