Tigger56

A stone is heavy...

Proverbs 27:3 “A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.”

There are many lessons to be derived from this verse, but today my focus is upon the weight of small things when they are allowed to be joined together. A grain of sand has practically no weight but a bag full of sand can be quite heavy. Life is comprised of many small things, and if we allow that which is trivial to be given weight we can create burdens upon our heart. Do not give weight to small things and allow that which is of no great importance to become heavy burdens in our lives.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

57 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

Proverbs 27:3 “A stone is heavy, and the sand weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.”

There are many lessons to be derived from this verse, but today my focus is upon the weight of small things when they are allowed to be joined together. A grain of sand has practically no weight but a bag full of sand can be quite heavy. Life is comprised of many small things, and if we allow that which is trivial to be given weight we can create burdens upon our heart. Do not give weight to small things and allow that which is of no great importance to become heavy burdens in our lives.

Amen!  And, in Christ,  we need not be burdened by anything....

1 Peter 5:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

1 hour ago, Tigger56 said:

Greetings, Tigger…. That’s a very good proverb.  It’s best to stay away from fools. :)

1 hour ago, Tigger56 said:

"I am no larger than a grain of sand upon the seashore, but just large enough to recognize it." Sometimes a bag of sand is too "small" when only one grain is needed.

It depends upon one's point of view.

THE BURDEN,,, IS OVER-COMING.,,,,.AND MOVING ALL YOUR-SELF TO JESUS..THE MORE YOU DO ,,,THE MORE YOU HAVE TO FIGHT,,AND RESIST,,THEY CAN BE SMALL OR GREAT  AND LET ME TELL YOU THRU TESTIMONY..ALL GODS TRIALS HE GIVES YO ARE GREAT...AND DIFFICULT,,WHEN YOU DO BREAK THRU IN THE DREAM REALM (WHICH IS THE TRUE SPIRITUAL REALM EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR TO MET AND SEE JESUS..)...NOTHING IN THE PHYSICAL REALM (YOU ON EARTH MATTERS) YOU ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. HERE IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM,,(YOUR DREAMS,,THIS IS YOUR SPIRIT WANDERING AROUND HERE,,AND AS MOST PEOPLE STILL DO NOT KNOW ,,MOST OFTHE SPIRITS BESIDE YOU,,(IN YOUR DREAMS),,,...>>> ARE DEMONS....<<<<..HOW FRIENDLY ARE YOU TO THEM,,(NOT KNOWING)….ARE YOU,, LIKE ALL OTHERS...AND ME.. AT THE MOMENT,, ACTING LIKE YOU ARE ON EARTH?....ARE YOU FRIENDLY TO EVERTHING IN YOUR DREAMS!!!...I HOPE NOT...….THE BATTLE IS NOT OF FLESH AND BLOOD.....WHEN GIVING UP YOUR SINS/TEMPTATIONS..ON EARTH IN THE PHYSICAL REALM,,,YOU ARE INVITED HERE AND THEY OPEN YOUR EYES HERE,,   EYES TO SEE..EARS TO HEAR....,THE SPIRITUAL REALM (YOUR DREAMS)...THE LOWER REALMS ,,,DARK..98% DEMONS,,,UPPER REALMS...START TO DISSIPITATE..WHEN YOU BATTLE AND CAST THEM OUT/OR AWAY,,,THE UPPER REALMS OF LIGHT THE PERCENTAGE IS THE OPPOSITE,,,THE HOLY'S---GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL SPIRITS OF LIGHT,,,95%...MAYBE...5% DEMONS PURSUEING YOU TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM  THE LIGHT.AND ALL IN IT....ONCE EVEN HIGHER,,SATAN STEPS IN,,AFTER THE LOWER ONES FAIL,,,,THIS IS THE START OF ALL MAJOR BATTLES IS WITH HIM....THE LOWER ONES IN THE NAME OF JESUS...AND JESUS ONLY...(AND ONE OF MANY REASONS HE DIED FOR US,,IS PROOF AND TOTAL EVIDENCE HERE//,,,,,,,ONCE YOU REALIZE THE ENEMY IS RIGHT BESIDE YOU IN YOUR DREAMS,,,I HOPE EVERYONE DOES BECAUSE,,I KNOW THEY ARE FOLLOWING ,,AND ARE FRIENDLY TO ALL OR MOST OF THEM,,EVEN ME 2 YEARS LATER I AM STILL TRYING TO OVERCOME,,BEING FRIENDLY,,TO THEM...I MEAN WERE HUMAN,,WERE STILL ALIVE ON EARTH,,AND THINK EARTH,,,AND DO EARTHLY THINGS,,,,HOWEVER MUST BE LEARNED BY JESUS,TO HELP YOU OVERCOME,,,,THE PHYSICAL REALM,,(EARTH THEY ARE AND DO PUT FORWARD TEMPTATION,,,STEALS YOUR THOUGHTS AND USE THEM AGAINST YOU....IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM HERE,,YOU LET THEM GET CLOSE,,,THEY PUT THE THOUGHT IN YOUR HEAD AND IT STAYS MOST OF THE TIME,,,INREAL LIFE I DO NOT;  SWEAR, OR USE FOWL LANGUAGE,,,,THE OTHER NIGHT IN A TRIAL,,ALL I DID WAS SWEAR,,AT EVERYTHING IN MY PATH,,,THIS IS HOW THEY MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY,,,MIND CONTROLLERS,,,THIS IS WHY WE CAST THEM OUT AND AWAY,,AND TEST THE SPIRITS....AND HERE IS WHERE YOU TEST THEM...SATANS FALLEN (THE WORSE)(HE FORCES THE THOUGHT),,,THE LOWER DEMONS ONLY SUGGEST,,AND IT DOES NOT HOLD.(AND IS WEAK)..LAST NIGHT I HAD ONE TELL ME TO FEEL BETTER I SHOULD NOT PURSUE JESUS SO MUCH....WELL I SHOULD HAVE LET HIM HAVE IT WITH ALL THE POWER OF GOD/JESUS..BUT I DID NOT,,,I ACTED FRIENDLY..AS I DO ON EARTH..AND IT (DEMON0 BOTHERED ME ALL NIGHT UNTIL I WOKE UP...AND WHEN I WOKE UP IT MADE ME FURIOS I DID NOT CAST IT AWAY,,,SO HE GOT ME FOR 2 MINITUES IN THE AWAKING WORLD AS WELL....THIS IS HOW IT WORKS IN MOST CASES,,,TEST THE SPIRITS,,THEY GROWL AND KNASH TEETH,,CURSE AND SWEAR,(JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS,,AND QUOTES),,,DEMON,,CAST IT AWAY,,,THEY GO BY THE FORCE OF GOD....WHATS LEFT STANDING BESIDE YOU THE HOLY SPIRITS..YOU CAN ASK THEM ANYTHING IN GODS/OR JESUS' WILL..TAKE CARE,,,IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME AND GET CLOSER TO JESUS,,THIS IS WHERE YOU DO IT..YOUR DREAMS,,,,NOT ON EARTH AND NOT OF THE FLESH!..AMEN

Edited by DAVID5
mis-spelling