Greetings ... Ah yes, our Father wants us to meditate on Him and His Word.  He alone is our Rock and our salvation.  He is our Defender and with that promise, we shall not be moved! Hallelujah! 

Psalm 62:5-6 King James Version (KJV)

My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

C4D81C2C-3D20-4D18-91E7-25EAF173A182.gif.70f71ff620e6a79417f4183e1f5a091d.gif  Press on!

• Praise God! 1

Something I do every Sunday in honoring GOD'S Commanded SABBATH REST for ALL who follow Christ's TRUTH > :noidea:.

Yeah - the SABBATH confuses people. I GET THAT :shout:

• Oy Vey! 1

Those people who are confused have probably not read God's 10 Commandments.

They need our prayers, and, if God gives us a chance, to be able to talk with them

in a loving way about what God expects of us.

• Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

God commands us to Sabbath ( Rest) in the Gospel Of Paul, delivered to him by Jesus .I Sabbath ever day.That is what God wants in this New Age Of Grace.If you   ain’t resting , you are working.....that will get you into trouble .Salvation is promised to “ he that worketh NOT”.

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

Greetings, lovely people. :)  Let’s consider Colossians 2:16.  What happened to the Sabbath in Colossians 2:16?  It was nailed to the Cross when Jesus Christ was crucified.  I believe Jesus is our Sabbath today; He is our Rest.  As we see in Hebrews 4, Jesus became our Sabbath and now there is no other rest.  Christ Himself is our Rest every day of the week.

Colossians 2:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Hebrews 4 King James Version (KJV)

Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

8AB63426-7E84-4851-BFF4-B0E4A6794FE0.gif.50dcd424845be81a006d44a488e533ae.gif Press on! :)

Edited by Sonshine