Sign in to follow this  
turtletwo

Oh, What Glory That Shall be!

:)Short poem, but it is the cry of my heart...

To be with my Savior and given a new body.

Looking forward to that day

When I put this tent away

In God's presence, made brand new

All the pains of life are through

There, I'm severed from the past

Face to face with Christ at last

From my weakened frame set free

Oh what glory that shall be!

"For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 

For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. 

For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life

Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee."

(2 Corinthians 5:1-5)

While I remain on this earth, I'll serve Him gladly... :)praying I can be used to make a difference and pointing others towards Jesus Christ.

• This is Worthy 2

@turtletwo

I love that poem. Amazing and thank you for sharing.

I know how much you long to go Home to Jesus and how much this life wears you out.

I feel exactly the same. Each morning I think praise the Lord, I’m one day closer to being with you Jesus, Home with you.

We are getting closer and closer to Heaven all the time. We are not standing still and we’re not getting further away. It is a continual linear forward.

And soon. Very soon. We will be there. As you say, seeing Christ face to face, at last!

Love ya sis.

Becky.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

Sign in to follow this