blessings from above

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  185
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Father in your name I pray you lead and guide me as I use your word to overcome the dangers that may lie ahead. When I am faced with certain trials and tribulations lord lead me through the storm so I can stand strong and obey your holy word Amen. 

As strong believers in the faith we are often tempted by Satan that puts our faith to the test. Although we profess strong beliefs we are hindered by our strong faith when we sin and turn from God. God offers redemption for those who have sinned when we call upon God and ask for forgiveness through prayer. We must be patient in our prayers of redemption because our prayers are only deemed effective when we wait with patience for what he has in store for us. 

In psalm 27:14 God instructs us to have strong faith and trust in him. In order to establish trust in God we must do so through prayer because we confide in God when we need answers to problems. Through prayer we know that God can hear us if we call unto God and use our prayers with the intention to serve him wholeheartedly. For if we trust in God and lean not unto our own understanding, we have a strong fellowship in him and his holy word. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

On 10 November 2019 at 6:37 PM, blessings from above said:

We must be patient in our prayers of redemption because our prayers are only deemed effective when we wait with patience for what he has in store for us. 

In order to establish trust in God we must do so through prayer because we confide in God when we need answers to problems.

Through prayer we know that God can hear us if we call unto God and use our prayers with the intention to serve him wholeheartedly.

Sorry but God does not forgive us because of effective prayers. He forgives us because of Jesus's sacrifice.

In the same way we don't establish trust with or in God, we either have faith or we don't.

The Spirit living in us knows our thoughts, desires etc and through him God knows them.

God loves you. He sent his Son to die in order to save you.

That is how valuable you are. God will not let you go, you are his. Trust him.