Starshineandjazz

How God used a Repentant infamous Inmate to bring me to Salvation!

What a blessing to read, Tracey. God is good!

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Starshineandjazz said:

It took me 19 years to be brave enough to share this. Im so grateful God used my mustard seed of faith to open my heart wide open! https://www.ariseandshine.org/tracey-annes-testimony.html

@Starshineandjazz  Tracey, thanks for sharing, not just one, but two beautiful stories of salvation.  Jesus is indeed our Chain-Breaker!  His love can reach out even through prison bars and then back in again to comfort and encourage.  God bless! 

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, PromisesPromises! said:

@Starshineandjazz  Tracey, thanks for sharing, not just one, but two beautiful stories of salvation.  Jesus is indeed our Chain-Breaker!  His love can reach out even through prison bars and then back in again to comfort and encourage.  God bless! 

I really appreciate you reading sister! One reader said, " a story of the broken helping the broken."

Not everyone embraces my story so many thanks. It does take a lot to share; but were called to share our stories. God bless your day friend!!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

6 hours ago, Sonshine said:

Thank you, brave lady. :emot-heartbeat:

Awe! Thank you for calling me brave, as its not the easiest story to tell.

I appreciate you reading! Seems to be a lost art in the days of fb and YouTube videos.

Youre encouragement means a lot! May the Lord bless youre day!

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

8 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

What a blessing to read, Tracey. God is good!

I THANK you for reading! God is so good! To reach out to the hopeless as He does!! And to heal the wounded.

It means a lot you read! Ty very much!

• Loved it! 2