• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1986

I need help from people around the world who can help for relocation from those unclean spirits...thanks admin

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

4 hours ago, Virtuousmil said:

I need help from people around the world who can help for relocation from those unclean spirits...thanks admin

It all has to do with the principalities and powers of this world's dominions. There are territorial spirits in charge of various areas. See Deut 32 8-9. God gave them the various nations in order to govern, but all they did was create various pantheons. Gen 6 is where the acceleration of evil began, and humans were only too glad to comply. You are battling evil in high places and dominions. The best you can do is surround yourself with believers that have discernment. Psalm 82 says 'they will die like men'. Yeshua said 'the Kingdom is nigh unto you' and 'I saw hasatan fall like lightening..'

The issue really is that the church has strip-mined the supernatural from our teachings and scriptures. Thus we still have this silly idea that these evil powers are in charge. They are not because '..you will tread on scorpions..' etc.

Yeshua is on the throne with The Ancient of Days having put 'all things under His feet'. He has trodden on the neck of the adversaries and '..even the demons are subject to us in your Name..'.

He says we now have the 'Authority to be called the Sons of the Most High'. We are sons and daughters of the Most High thru Yeshua. So we should be calling the shots, not them!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

NO - I WOULD WELCOME THEM as I would any sinner as myself. but saved in Christ. Too many Christian TYPES raise themselves up above everyone they look down on in their arrogance of position, and never see their own "HUMBLE and terribly FRAGILE position. As a 76 year old Christ follower, (Definetly not a Christian - A hodgepodge of people who believe most any doctrine MOSTLY UNGODLY)) I love unclean spirits as we believers can bring Christ to them to be cleaned just as we once were cleaned, and I am thankful for those of the Gay rights community that can be reached out to in love and shown the same love that all of us sinners were shown by the Christ that saved us..

For some reason Christians have adopted a hateful and condemning attitude towards the gay rights community, or any other group that is opposed to the "Box of rules and legalism" that defines their heracy of doctrine, instead of adopting Gods attitude of love that saved all of us sinners.

What happened to Love your enemy as yourself, love your neighbor as yourself, love those who hate you and persecute you.

Have Christians re-invented GODS CHRISTIANITY - it seems so:noidea:.

Love is the over-riding factor for all mankind that defines true Godly living.

God loves the human race and He says we should too.

Remember, we are to be in the world , not of the world, so with that attitude in mind, we can minister to anyone, as long as we don't take up their sin and run with the sinners.

God bless and may Gods truth cover you as a light on a hill to shine for all mankind - Dave

Edited by Seasoned by Grace
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

49 minutes ago, bcbsr said:

HE WHO WINS SOULS IS WISE

Pr 11:30  The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.

There's a double meaning in that last phase. For it is wise to give oneself to the winning of souls. For little else has eternal value. But it also takes wisdom in order to win souls. Thus even the Apostle Paul asks, "Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel." Eph 6:19

So also it mentions in Dan 12:3  "Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever."

Today consider how you're involved in this activity of winning souls, and how you may be more effective in doing so.

The Berean Christian Bible Study Resources

As I consider this I am reminded of these verses:

Matthew 5:14-16

"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven

I believe to begin winning souls, we walk as the light in our daily functions. At the workplace, the store, our conversations, within our homes etc.

As that light penetrates through lives around us, Christ will lead those in our paths to witness to or to pray for and lead the lost to him.  As Paul states:     ( 1 Corinthians 3:6
I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase)

As we remind ourselves that we are that light then I do believe it will make us more effective. 

Thank you, for We all need reminded of this ever once in awhile. For everywhere we go people are watching. 

God bless

***I'm sorry, this post was misplaced in the wrong topic. 

Edited by Revlori

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

John 17:15-20

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
KJV
The hedge is within you The Scripture and The Holy Spirit... Learn to get away within your hedge for respite!

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Virtuousmil said:

Whatever the evil unclean spirits are, in those around you, are everywhere dear friend. At times God will have us relocate, but many times we are to remain where we've been planted for a season. I hope these verses will encourage you.

John 15:18-19 ESV“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you

Ephesians 6:12 ESV For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places

Romans 12:2 ESV Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Luke 10:19 ESV Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you

Edited by Revlori
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

As a 76 year old Christ follower, (Definetly not a Christian - A hodgepodge of people who believe most any doctrine MOSTLY UNGODLY)) I love unclean spirits as we believers can bring Christ to them to be cleaned just as we once were cleaned, and I am thankful for those of the Gay rights community that can be reached out to in love and shown the same love that all of us sinners were shown by the Christ that saved us..

For some reason Christians have adopted a hateful and condemning attitude towards the gay rights community, or any other group that is opposed to the "Box of rules and legalism" that defines their heracy of doctrine, instead of adopting Gods attitude of love that saved all of us sinners.

What happened to Love your enemy as yourself, love your neighbor as yourself, love those who hate you and persecute you.

Have Christians re-invented GODS CHRISTIANITY - it seems so:noidea:.

Love is the over-riding factor for all mankind that defines true Godly living.

God loves the human race and He says we should too.

Remember, we are to be in the world , not of the world, so with that attitude in mind, we can minister to anyone, as long as we don't take up their sin and run with the sinners.

God bless and may Gods truth cover you as a light on a hill to shine for all mankind - Dave

I'm sorry to disagree with you ( perhaps I'm reading your answer wrong) you said you love unclean spirits! We as Christians do love evil spirits (we cast them out in Jesus name) we are to love the people.

You also said ( Box of rules and legalism) as Christians we are to show love and God's rules ( his holy words, the truth) to those who are involved in these horrible abominations.

God is love but he will not love sin, nor evil spirits. We do not either, as children of God ( we love the sinner but hate the sin)

If I misunderstood you, I apologize.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.56
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

As a son of God, nothing can touch you without His express permission.

This is an absolute truth, sister. Do not fear those folks. They are simply sinners, like others.

If you are experiencing a pulling on the flesh by that sin because of proximity or some such--bring that to your Lord, who was also tempted in all ways so that He could give you comfort.

Perhaps the Lord has allowed this season to draw you closer to Him. He wants you to know that He is your refuge and a wonderful and functional refuge He is!

Find a fellowship of believers and pray together.

I have found reading the psalms a great help. Particularly psalms 23  to 27.

Also, these are few scriptures for you to read and find comfort.

Heb. 2:18 For since He Himself was atempted in that which He has suffered, He is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted.

Heb. 4:15 For we do not have aa high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been btempted in all things as we are, yet cwithout sin.

1Cor. 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and aGod is faithful, who will not allow you to be btempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

Edited by Alive
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

6 hours ago, Revlori said:

I'm sorry to disagree with you ( perhaps I'm reading your answer wrong) you said you love unclean spirits! We as Christians do love evil spirits (we cast them out in Jesus name) we are to love the people.

You also said ( Box of rules and legalism) as Christians we are to show love and God's rules ( his holy words, the truth) to those who are involved in these horrible abominations.

God is love but he will not love sin, nor evil spirits. We do not either, as children of God ( we love the sinner but hate the sin)

If I misunderstood you, I apologize.

It's fine to disagree with me - we live in America and have freedom of speech, even if some folks don't think so :20: - LOL

I love all the difference of opinions here and see where people are in their faith. So many different views. I enjoy it to see the cross-section of what the faith of today is about.

I will also disagree with you, as you did me.  God's word has been mistakenly been accepted as a "BOOK OF RULES", which to me it is not. 

WHAT A horrid thought:groan:

To me there are NO RULES IN GOD"S WORD, or in my relationship with God whom I love,  anymore than there are rules in my marriage to my wife who I live with in love and do what I do for her in love.

I know what God has shared with us in His word and see it as a gift as to what it takes to have a relationship with Him in love and HARMONY, as well as a LOVING relationship with those around me.

People have taken God's word and twisted it until it hardly represents the type of Love He had in mind for all of us to share with each other and with GOD

To me there is NO LOVE in RULES, as they are legalistic without caring and love. Following rules, to me, is no more than following a list of do's and don't without the loving living Spirit of God leading me, as I just check things off because I feel I was told to do them, instead of being invited to JOIN Christ in the HARMONY He iINVITES US TO IN LOVE.

I'm so glad I don't live with my wife like that, living by rules with her, as she is so much more worth anything like that.

I do for her what I do because I love her and want the best for her, because she is so fabulous and worth all the love I can give her and treat her with - My beautiful "JEWEL" of my life.

There are no rules between us, because of the love and respect and pride we have for each other

I don't have a check-off list empty of love.

Take out the garbage.

Mow the grass.

Get her RX at the pharmacy

Take her to dinner

Take her to a movie.

If that was marriage, think how awful and heartless it would be - NO THANKS.

I love functioning in love with my wife, my kids, my friends, my neighbors, and ESPECIALLY MY GOD !!!

Edited by Seasoned by Grace