• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, turtletwo said:

Jesus-what a beautiful and powerful name!!

1195355148_JesusthreadIstartedJesuswhatabeautifulnamenoothernameunderheaven.jpg.40ab41e6122368a25a49090abbc20cd6.jpg

But the name Jesus literally means "Jehovah is salvation; Jehovah, my salvation.

Love, peach and joy

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

Here is the fuller text (the story surrounding my scripture post) from Acts 4.

Peter and John Arrested

Now as they spoke to the people, the priests, the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees came upon them, being greatly disturbed that they taught the people and preached in Jesus the resurrection from the dead. And they laid hands on them, and put them in custody until the next day, for it was already evening. However, many of those who heard the word believed; and the number of the men came to be about five thousand.

Addressing the Sanhedrin

And it came to pass, on the next day, that their rulers, elders, and scribes, as well as Annas the high priest, Caiaphas, John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the family of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem.And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, “By what power or by what name have you done this?”

Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Israel: If we this day are judged for a good deed done to a helpless man, by what means he has been made well, 10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. 11 This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

:)From an old chorus (by Maranatha singers)...

Jesus, name above all names
Beautiful Savior, glorious Lord.

Emmanuel, God is with us.
Blessed Redeemer, Living word.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, turtletwo said:

Here is the fuller text (the story surrounding my scripture post) from Acts 4.

Peter and John Arrested

Now as they spoke to the people, the priests, the captain of the temple, and the Sadducees came upon them, being greatly disturbed that they taught the people and preached in Jesus the resurrection from the dead. And they laid hands on them, and put them in custody until the next day, for it was already evening. However, many of those who heard the word believed; and the number of the men came to be about five thousand.

Addressing the Sanhedrin

And it came to pass, on the next day, that their rulers, elders, and scribes, as well as Annas the high priest, Caiaphas, John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the family of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem.And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, “By what power or by what name have you done this?”

Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Israel: If we this day are judged for a good deed done to a helpless man, by what means he has been made well, 10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. 11 This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Look at the beauty of this gem too .    The apostels who truly did preach the REAL great commission , them jews even told all jews and all gentiles and all that has breath ,

JESUS is the ONLY NAME and YE MUST BELIEVE .

The great commission is not the call to find unity with the world  , BUT RATHER to call the world out of its unity and come to the ONLY SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST .

For no other religion or mindset can save .  And the true gospel must be sounded in all generations and more so now in this last one , THAN EVER BEFORE .

For the day of the LORD shall indeed come and WHEN IT DOES nothing can save a man from it .  IF THEY KNEW NOT JESUS , THEY GOING UNDER HIS WRATH .

IF they denied HIM , they going under HIS wrath .

BUT if they knew HIM and believed from the heart and confessed with the mouth ,  THEN that DAY is , OH A DAY OF UPMOST JOY to these and forever will they REJOICE IN HIM .

• This is Worthy 2

3 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

:)From an old chorus (by Maranatha singers)...

Jesus, name above all names
Beautiful Savior, glorious Lord.

Emmanuel, God is with us.
Blessed Redeemer, Living word.

OH let all look at these gems .  OH what a rejoicing of the soul .   

Let us take note it says GOD IS WITH US .   It don't say , oh just some other prophet among many .  NOPE its say EMMANUEL .    And no other name does save

and no other path unto salvation is made .    OH LET THE SONGS OF JESUS CHRIST be sang the world round and round the world let those songs be sang .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Before I leave and take care of some chores today. I'm glad this is the last post I looked at; gots me a smile on my face now and made my day!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

4 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Before I leave and take care of some chores today. I'm glad this is the last post I looked at; gots me a smile on my face now and made my day!

@Dennis1209 I'm happy to hear that. Thanks for sharing it... Reading your comment has put a :teeth_smile:big one on mine. So I guess it must be contagious...in a good way. lol.

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

If the LORD shall grant me longer life , let it be said that even the mouth of a two year babe will be proclaiming JESUS ONLY SAVES .

And inclusiveness will be denied and JESUS ALONE taught , and sang to all .     We do have such a war brewing , OH BUT GREATER IS HE IN US , than the entire creation

and all things created .    The bible shall be taught , FOR the JESUS of the bible IS the only one true version of HIM .    And LO the LORD shall be with us , even unto the end .

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

1 minute ago, turtletwo said:

@Dennis1209 I'm happy to hear that. Thanks for sharing it... Reading your comment has put a :teeth_smile:big one on mine. So I guess it must be contagious...in a good way. lol.

YEP .  ANYTHING that POINTS TOO and HONORS THE KING CHRIST JESUS , HONORS the FATHER and rejoices the soul of the saints .   Like a cup of ice cold clear water

to a dry parched and thirsty tongue  .   And though we walk through the valley of a great desert void of the bread of GOD ,   OUR LORD does provide HIS own with all the pure words

pure water and pure bread , to not only sustain us through this great drought of the falling away , NOPE we GONNA SHINE IN HIM THROUH IT ALL .    POINTING ONLY TO HE ALONE .

Sister ,  I know you can hear it ,  I know you know what that sound is ............ITS THE ALL OUT SOUND OF A GINORMOUS PRAISE FEST be made ready to SOUND TO THE LORD .

SO HANDS UP and LET ALL PRAISE HIM .

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1