• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Think about it also like this .  IF the actual name of JESUS is blasphemous ,   Then even men like Tyndale , wycliff and others who died or were persecuted

getting the Word out in the common tongue and all who believed this from days onward and before ,   ARE all damned .  THAT would make no sense .

I agree it is YESHUA in the Hebrew .   I also know that the letter J was not seen in the early anglo saxon .   And that English is from german origin .

That in the german tongue the letter J has the Y SOUND .

BUT we cannot condmen men for Using the name JESUS nor do we condemn those who use the name YESHUA .

In fact the truth is , n both camps I see many hearts that may sound out either JESUS or YESHUA , yet live in heart as though they know him NOT .

I see also  a few in both camps that use either JESUS or YESHUA and THEIR FRUITS do show they FOLLOW HIM .

What we have to be on guard against , is these last days is a far greater and deadly deception has arose .   AND IT is known as inclusvism .

THIS monster delusion claims that EVEN if one Claims HIM not , even if they follow budda , muslim ,  atheist or whatever , IF they have this works love , THEN they do know JESUS

or YESHUA  ,  AND WHAT A LIE THAT IS .    GOOD WORKS nor the appearance of some end time false version of a sensual love saves none . 

THE TRUE evidence that one is truly born again and has been saved IS , they will believe from the heart THAT GOD rose JESUS FROM the DEAD

they will CONFESS JESUS or YESHUA as LORD and savoir ,  they will not deny HIM in MOUTH NOR IN HEART .  THEY WILL CONFESS HIM and FOLLOW HIM .

Be on guard inclusvism is very dangerous and it begins by planting subitle suggestions .  WATCH out for the key words of how it begins .

it starts as small as what one once said when being interviewed by Robert schuler , WHO HIMSELF is highly deceptive and dangerous ,

a man said I used to believe that one had to come to CHRIST and confess HIM in order to be saved

But that now He beleieves it possible that they might not even KNOW the name and yet somehow because they following what appears as light

having this love ,  THEY know him .   ITS A LIE .   ITS a trick and deception .  they will use words and arguments based on WHAT IF a person never heard the gospel .

BUT REST ASSURED its a lie .  GOD , reached the worst like me ,  HE will reach out , and GOD DRAWS THEM TO THE SON ,

HE DONT DRAW THEM TO SOME KIND OF LOVE IDEA and doing good works and YET NOT TO JESUS .  NO , the FATHER draws us to CHRIST

AND IN CHRIST , upon confessing HIM as LORD and SAVOIR , upon reiceving the true gospel ,  ONES HEART IS CHANGED and THEN good fruits will be evidence

that they are truly OF HIM .     THE GOSPLE alone must be sounded and its repent and believe and as JESUS said IF one does not receive you nor your words

SHake the dust off and move on .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus appears as poor Lazarus beggars but nobody hug Him on the street.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Jesus appears as poor Lazarus beggars but nobody hug Him on the street.

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body. (Heb. 13:2-3)