• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Just a small note.

I don't know very much about this organisation.. so please note that I am neither trying to promote or un-promote (is there such a word lol) it..

But just wanted to mention that in some countries.. depending on the context the term is used in etc.. the word 'tolerence' might sometimes not always have the same meaning as I am guessing it might sometimes have in countries such as the Usa..

For example.. to me a hypothetical example of 'religious tolerance' might be if say Christians are a minority religion in a country but the country allows Christian student fellowship groups in public schools even if Christians are just a minority..  Just a hypothetical example of a possible meaning of the term..   There can be other meanings of course..  And perhaps not all might be in line with Christianity..  But just wanted to mention one of the type of meanings that the term 'tolerance' can have in some countries outside the Usa..  

Because I am thinking that in the Usa perhaps it can often have a different meaning?

Just some general thoughts.

Thanks.

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

I don't really understand the ''gist'' of the article, from the internet sources that I'm familiar with, ...there is Revival breaking out all over the world, ...except America and Tahiti, ...if any of Father's redeemed and Blood Bought children are not in a Church that is participating in it, ...they need to ask Father to ''place'' them in one,  ...so that 153rd ''fish'' can be ''caught'' and we can all go home!

Lord bless

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Not everyone becomes a disciple. When it sais make disciples of all nations it means make disciples all over the world.

• 7 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let anyone who hears this say, “Come..” Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!.” (Revelation 22:17, 20). 

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

Jesus said that the Gospel of the kingdom would be preached to the whole world & then the end will come,  that's true there are a lot of false teachers & false prophets out there,  you have to use discernment,  even the antichrist will deceive the whole world into worshipping him instead of Jesus,  & it's true that we are in the last days because the signs of the end times are increaseing

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

On 7/5/2020 at 9:34 AM, shortangel said:

Jesus said that the Gospel of the kingdom would be preached to the whole world & then the end will come,  that's true there are a lot of false teachers & false prophets out there,  you have to use discernment,  even the antichrist will deceive the whole world into worshipping him instead of Jesus,  & it's true that we are in the last days because the signs of the end times are increaseing

Thank Christ we have been warned what the antichrist will be like (2 Thessalonians 2:1-11, Revelation 13) so as to be prepared when he rises to decieve the nations and crush everyone (Revelation 13:7). The good thing is the devil is never good at pretending to be God for long, he wants esteem and his own worship (Isaiah 14:11-14), so his qualities like pride, murder, thief, liar and etc bleed out eventually.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

good point

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1