dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. (Matt. 10:29-31)

Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls? Luke 12:24

Do you have any sparrow or raven stories, Where the LORD has blessed you with His provision miraculously When you were in need?   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

7 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Earlier this year my drivers license was going to expire. I had just finished chemo, was still having immunotherapy infusions, just had surgery, and was about to start radiation. I had 50 pounds of water weight in my legs. Couldnt walk. My eyes were not the best due to chemo. And i was bald. I did not want to take vision test and photo for a new license. I was stressing.

Then i got a letter in the mail telling me my license was good for another 5 years and i didnt have to come in.

I was speechless. He has done so many things to make my life easier this past year.

Oh, that's wonderful...❤

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

A number of years ago, we were down to less than 10.00 in our checking account; plus, we needed a new roof. We had a roofer give an estimate, and he bought a travel trailer we had for 10,000.00. 

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,382
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

I applied for disability and ended up staying with a relative after the death of my grandmother. The relative turned out to be abusive and I was stuck in that situation for about a year. Then when I got out of that situation it turned out that despite missing a disability hearing while I was stuck with that relative I was approved. I really believe that to be an act of God. It strengthened my faith, brought me closer to God, I was provided for, and eventually mended my relationship with my mother as a result of it all.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

These are the Miracles that happen every day in the lives of a child of God. May He be Praised and Glorified. 

A lot of People are looking for grandiose signs and wonders, But these Little things are often overlooked. Those of us who have experienced these things See them all the time and when we do we look up and just say "Thank You LORD". This is a most precious treasure, to KNOW He is watching out for you.

I Was inspired to write this, because today I had to drive about 20 miles to pick up some money, and my tank was running on fumes. As I pulled into the gas station my truck started to sputter, But I made it.