• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, R. Hartono said:

Its not clear what pachamama r they bowing at ?

It is some Amazonian god. The point being that Vatican was angry about molech statue, while they were worshipping another idol in the Vatican.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

37 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Its not clear what pachamama r they bowing at ?

From the article in the link, it indicated they were bowing at the idol. They are in a semi-circle, and the statue isn't in that particular pic though. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/12/2019 at 5:56 PM, dhchristian said:

Just reporting this, It is getting crazy.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/statue-of-ancient-god-of-child-sacrifice-put-on-display-in-rome-days-before-amazon-synod

ROME, November 6, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – A reconstruction of a pagan idol who demanded child sacrifice was stationed at the entrance of Rome’s Colosseum as part of a secular historical exhibition.

The presence of the idol raised particular concern among Catholics, as it was erected nine days before the Amazon Synod and the subsequent scandal over the veneration of the Pachamama idol at the Vatican.

The statue of Moloch, worshipped by both the Canaanites and the Phoenicians, is part of an exhibit dedicated to Ancient Rome’s once-great rival, the city of Carthage. The large-scale exhibition, titled Carthago: The immortal myth, runs until March 29, 2020.

284955656_Moloch_in_Rome_Sept._27__2019_2_645_406_751.jpg.0a31958d2059bc8a6bcef85f6d089393.jpg

That doesn't seem to be the half of it. These Pagans and pagan idols and practices are coming out of the woodwork all over. Just a few that come to mind on the top of my head: The actual alter of Zeus in Berlin, Germany; the gate of Baal in New York City; Shiva the destroyer at CERN. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

On 11/13/2019 at 1:20 PM, BeauJangles said:

This one. Thanks, @dhchristian!!

who are these people that are bowing...what religion are they? is it a eastern religion?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

On 11/13/2019 at 11:36 PM, dhchristian said:

It is some Amazonian god. The point being that Vatican was angry about molech statue, while they were worshipping another idol in the Vatican.

Ezek 8:1-18   Ezekiel has a second vision. He is taken by God ‘in the Spirit’ to Jerusalem and is shown the idolatry being practised in the LORD’s Temple.

“The Spirit lifted me up... He took me... to Jerusalem, to the entrance to the north gate of the inner courtyard of the Temple.  In the courtyard was the idol that caused God to be jealous." (Ezekiel 8:3) 

"Then he brought me to the entry of the courtyard. When I looked I saw a hole in the wall... Then he said to me, 'Go in and see the hateful, evil things they are doing here.' So I entered... and I saw every kind of crawling thing and hateful beast and all the idols of the people of Israel, carved on the wall all around." (Ezekiel 8:7-10)

https://www.thebiblejourney.org/biblejourney2/44-ezekiel-warns-of-the-conquest-of-jerusalem/ezekiels-vision-of-idolatry-in-the-temple-in-jerusalem/