Sign in to follow this  
dhchristian

Molech statue in Rome.

Just reporting this, It is getting crazy.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/statue-of-ancient-god-of-child-sacrifice-put-on-display-in-rome-days-before-amazon-synod

ROME, November 6, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – A reconstruction of a pagan idol who demanded child sacrifice was stationed at the entrance of Rome’s Colosseum as part of a secular historical exhibition.

The presence of the idol raised particular concern among Catholics, as it was erected nine days before the Amazon Synod and the subsequent scandal over the veneration of the Pachamama idol at the Vatican.

The statue of Moloch, worshipped by both the Canaanites and the Phoenicians, is part of an exhibit dedicated to Ancient Rome’s once-great rival, the city of Carthage. The large-scale exhibition, titled Carthago: The immortal myth, runs until March 29, 2020.

284955656_Moloch_in_Rome_Sept._27__2019_2_645_406_751.jpg.0a31958d2059bc8a6bcef85f6d089393.jpg

post deleted - copy/paste failure

Edited by BeauJangles

Everytime I attempt to copy/paste a photo from a website it fails to come through here. Articles and links aren't a problem though. Any suggestions? 

3 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Everytime I attempt to copy/paste a photo from a website it fails to come through here. Articles and links aren't a problem though. Any suggestions? 

download the picture to your drive then upload to here.

2 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Copy the image into ur desktop, then click to choose files n select ur image at the desktop.

• Brilliant! 1

9 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Copy the image into ur desktop, then click to choose files n select ur image at the desktop.

That makes sense. Thanks, bro. What I wanted to show was the people bowing in worship to this blasphemous thing. It was shocking to me. 

2 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

1917947760_People_bow_to_Pachamama_during_pagan_rite_in_Vatican_Gardens_prior_to_opening_of_Amazon_Synod__Oct._4__2019._645_406_751.jpg.1314bf14939c9d746572c23347fc7ba5.jpg

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

That makes sense. Thanks, bro. What I wanted to show was the people bowing in worship to this blasphemous thing. It was shocking to me. 

What picture ?

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

What picture ?

This one. Thanks, @dhchristian!!

9 hours ago, dhchristian said:

1917947760_People_bow_to_Pachamama_during_pagan_rite_in_Vatican_Gardens_prior_to_opening_of_Amazon_Synod__Oct._4__2019._645_406_751.jpg.1314bf14939c9d746572c23347fc7ba5.jpg

9 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

This one. Thanks, @dhchristian!!

Its not clear what pachamama r they bowing at ?

Edited by R. Hartono

Sign in to follow this