• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

My experience has been the doctrine I was once given has only increased as foundational truths from the Word of God for it is thus sayeth the Lord and Scripture verifying Scripture so on...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

32 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

My experience has been the doctrine I was once given has only increased as foundational truths from the Word of God for it is thus sayeth the Lord and Scripture verifying Scripture so on...

I agree, noob. I think its very clear for us. Recently, I have revisited stuff that the Lord brought me to in the first months and year of my walk and very much appreciate that early foundation. It turns out that over the years, He has never deviated from those first principles.

I am blessed. The Lord is good.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

As you know, the bible has been translated and transliterated several times. In my studies in the English modern day language, so much has either been modified, misinterpreted or changes doctrinally, one has to go back and study in the original languages to find Gods original intentions for us.

The huge differences I either found or had revealed to me were in my world "EARTH SHATTERING", and turned my faith and beliefs UPSIDE DOWN, and inside-out.

In other words - SHOCKING :happyhappy:.

It's taken me months to come to grips since 42 years of study finally gave me the answers I was searching for, but I was not prepared for what the Holy Spirit revealed to me.

It's so different than what the majority have accepted as the same truth I once believed it to be too.

No one wants to hear it.

Oh well, it's in God's hands to do as he wished.

Well now you got me curious. What truth is different than the majority have accepted? 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

So ALIVE and DENNIS. I have a huge library too that I have put together over the years. I'm deep into my Greek word studies right now.

Have either of you studied the "OLIVE TREE TOPIC or TYPEOLOGY" that includes Christians being grafted in to the NATURAL  or the CULTIVATED olive tree and what the benefit that is to the believer, and the position that puts him in as a follower of Christ?

I'm studying Romans at the moment, and it has some typology pertaining to the Greeks being grafted. Have not done a topical study on it though. One thing that I found interesting, almost always when the Bible speaks of the "Olive Tree", it's indicating national Israel, Israel as a nation. Spiritual Israel seems to be represented by the "fig tree". I've heard the difference in the typology of the cultivated olive tree and wild olive tree discussed before; but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. I seem to recall something about how they grow differently and the wood and wood grain between the two are different? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

It's taken me months to come to grips since 42 years of study finally gave me the answers I was searching for, but I was not prepared for what the Holy Spirit revealed to me.

It's so different than what the majority have accepted as the same truth I once believed it to be too.

No one wants to hear it.

Here it comes......the weekly “ God has revealed exclusively to me the Real Truths Of Scripture”. 

Please forgive my skepticism—we’ve seen it too many times...

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Well now you got me curious. What truth is different than the majority have accepted? 

It's a difference that will save you for "ETERNITY" - that's how drastic it is.

But I can't teach you or share with you because of the depths God will take you too in your studies.

You'll have to pray and ask God for the truth that has been lost, and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you into all that truth that has been lost over a 2000 year period.

If your heart is right before God, and your one of those God wants to share this with, THE CALLED, THE CHOSEN, THE ELECT, THE PREDESTINED, THE FEW, THE APPOINTED, THE FOREKNEW, THE REMNANT , then He will take you on a journey like you've never experienced, and you'll be given knowledge to grow from, and live out,  that "FEW" are ever blessed to receive.

No new revelations, just clarifications that God will use to open up your eyes to see the rruth that is right in front of everyone, but they can't see it because their heart is closed to it, or their not ready for it yet as in my case until over 40 years had passed.

It's now between you and God - are you willing to pray, open your heart, and trust to receive the truth God meant for a mankind to receive, but rejected by most, just like the Jews rejected it in the days of Moses, or in 2nd Corinthians who were calling out Paul and calling him a liar and he had to defend himself against the attacks by those who were from their church family but rejected the truth and were leading others astray??

You'll be as shocked as me if you TRUST, but blessed and PRAISE GOD the rest of your life daily if you do.

This is no HOAX folks because nothing comes from me or anyone else BUT GOD> IT'S JUST YOU AND GOD. How much simpler does it get??

Edited by Seasoned by Grace
  • Oy Vey! 1

13 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Here it comes......the weekly “ God has revealed exclusively to me the Real Truths Of Scripture”. 

Please forgive my skepticism—we’ve seen it too many times...

Read my last post . I think you'll change your mind,

This is just about YOU and GOD and I have No new information or any part in it.

IT'S JUST YOU AND GOD my friend - Do you have the courage to pray and the faith to ask and believe??

IT DOESN'T GET ANY MORE REAL THAN THIS - NO HUMANS INVOLVED BUT YOU

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

Hi brother.

This is an amazing study that changed a big part of my Christian walk. It begins in ROMANS 11 where it talks about "Israel not being cast away", and then  the "OLIVE TREE" topic begins in verse 16 -24 and if you research it you'll find it will lead you back into the Old Testament.

I study a lot in Greek,  word studies in Greek and with Greek dictionaries, word study books, Interlinears, concordances and so forth and if you do to, let your studying take you on a trip through all your different study aids, and I think you'll find it amazing and fascinating.

My studies like this typically can take months or even years.

I have a library of nearly 600 volumn's of topical commentaries I have put together over the yeas and it's helped me grow incredibly. Some topics have over 60 volumns and took years to complete.

I studied for 26 years before retiring and have spent another 16 years of retirement studying, so it's amazing how much you can accomplish in that length of time.

This study took me nearly 3 years to finally make sense of it. It's amazing where God will take you if your willing to follow with an open mind and heart.

Have fun reading Romans 11 and see where it takes you.

As a matter of fact, I just started reading and studying Romans again yesterday. It's probably going to be awhile before I get to chapter 11. I've never really studied Hebrew or Greek, always depended on my Strong' dictionary and concordance, but wanted something more explanatory and detailed. I recently purchased the complete word study of the Old and New Testaments along with the Word study dictionary by Zodhiates. I forgot who on this forum I got the information from? So far, I think I'm really going to like it. Now I need to make room for another book shelf in my tiny little study office :D

There's just so much to be learned in the Bible and different levels of study one can do. I've talked about it before on this forum; Hebrew names are fascinating and intriguing. A lot of time I'll run across someone mentioned in the Bible, and do a word study on his or her name and find out as much information I can on that individual. I've found that almost always, their name tells a tidbit of accurate information about them their parents could not have know, naming them as a child. Another thing that really grabbed my attention; if you take the literal Hebrew names of the first ten generations, from Adam to Noah; string their name meanings together in order into an understandable correct grammar English sentence, it blew my mind! I believe Dr. Chuck Missler was the one whom discovered that. 

Time permitting, I also like to plot some of their journeys and measure distance and the terrain and conditions they endured. One thing I found very interesting looking at the period map of Israel; was where Jesus and His disciples went to for Jesus' transfiguration. Their routes and eventual destination, and why Jesus went so far out of the way to the middle of nowhere in His day? Most scholars but not all believe Jesus went to the base of Mount Hermon, and I concur with that view. Knowing Jewish history, tradition and belief's of the time; it makes perfect sense why Jesus selected the place He did. That's another topic too long to mention. 

12 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I urge you to share this correct information.  This sounds like information we Christians need, so as not to continue to be misled. Please share this so we may all get back on the right path. 

We all have a duty to our fellow believers to correct error and help each other to find Truth. Leaving our brothers and sisters in the dark would be unloving. It could even cause us to stumble, and that would be bloodguilt before Christ. 

Matthew 18:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

6 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Their is no information to share maryjane. It belongs to God and only God is the one who will share it.

You pray and go on a journey with God. No others involved. Just you and God, and your willingness to receive His truth, not man's..

27 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

if we are being taught a lie, as said by you in your previous post, then the truth needs to be known. What is this lie we have been taught?

I want to know what this lie masquerading as truth is that the majority of us are believing wrongly.

maryjane - I hear you say I WANT, like it's a thing. This is THE TRUTH from God about your eternal life and it's truth that has been twisted by man, but GOD HAS ALL THE ANSWERS IF YOUR WILLING TO PRAY AND ASK AND BE PATIENT.

This is something that takes time, for me years, but beyond worth it. How much is your eternal life worth to you to find out if what you believe is the truth or a lie.

I have bet the rest of my life on this study and my relationship with GOD. Will you be patient with God while He teaches you as he did me??

What we have in this Faith in Christ isn't an instant or easy faith. Paul describes endurance and difficult, and in 1st Peter we read in verse 4:18, Peter says, "If it is with DIFFICULTY that the righteous is sabe - did you get that - DIFFICULTY that the righteous is saved, what will become of the Godless man and the sinner