Coliseum

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

Amen Sister,This is true of unbelievers, they choose their lifestyles and are content with what they chose. Until, like all of us, had to here the call of God and submit to his call, to repent and receive Christ. I'd encourage anyone who may be reading who has not received Christ, to come. Hebrews 3:15 15As has just been said: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion.

As one without Christ, he's waiting for you, he loves you, please come to him. For (Proverbs 27:1 1Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.) We may not have another day!

Once saved,this is true with many Christians who seem to remain spiritual babies. also To the nature Christians who at times find themselves not completely obeying the Lord.To them I'd encourage them to think: For all that the lord has done, what can you in turn do to glorify him? Psalm 103:1-2 1Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

And to myself ( who I do find myself being lazy at times, I say,

Love and Obey the LORD  Deuteronomy 11:11 Love the LORD your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always.

thank you,God bless