IGNORED

That GOD would call me to Himself I find ASTOUNDING.

Seasoned by Grace

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

I see my self as a pretty average, normal kind of nobody, that has nothing special going for me.
Sometimes in the evening I'll turn off the TV and all the lights in my home, and try to imagine this GOD I love and worship each day - IT'S IMPOSSIBLE ...FOR ME,

and I wonder  "WHY ME", OR ANY OF US,  when I think of the extravagances of His love, as HE daily pours out these phenominal blessings of miracles, the answered personal prayers and prayers for friends and family that are so special to me, and those prayers are more than abundantly answered sometime in greater ways than I could have ever imagined asking myself.

The more I try to imagine HIM the more I'm sincerely "BLOWN AWAYY" because I'm remembering all the years past, 40 some, remembering all the things HE made happen that were IMPOSSIBLE and yet happened. And over and over similar things happened in His PERFECT steadfast commitment to LOVE, to provide to protect, to encourage and yes, sometimes "CHASTEN", but everything in LOVE.

I know who I am, and who I've been in the past and what I've done and thought about, and it's not pretty, maybe like some of you even, and so I VIEW MYSRLF THROUGH THE CROSS and it breaks my heart because it was for me, AND ALL OF YOU, and I can't wrap my head around that kind of CHRIST...that kind of LOVE.

So I praise GOD every day and GLORY in the name of CHRIST as I come up way to short to ever see His face, but out of HIS INCREDIBLE love, HE MAKES UP THE DIFFERENCE IN THE Holy Spirits leading SO I CAN SOMEDAY BE CALLED home.

What else do I say....PRAISE YOU AND THANK YOU.

Edited by Seasoned by Grace
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

@Seasoned by Grace, what a great post.

It's too much to absorb, isn't it. Truly, the depth of His love is more terrifying than the depth of His wrath. 

*digital hug to you brother*

Love & Shalom 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

4 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

I see my self as a pretty average, normal kind of nobody, that has nothing special going for me.
Sometimes in the evening I'll turn off the TV and all the lights in my home, and try to imagine this GOD I love and worship each day -

I really enjoyed the post, as I also wonder why me Lord,
why am I so blessed, and shown such great and mighty favor.I enjoyed it all but do not agree with one point.

"I see my self as a pretty average, normal kind of nobody, that has nothing special going for me."

As a child of the creator of the universe, you are a real SOMEBODY, and have the most special 'thing' going for you.

If God be for you, who can be against you!!
Great post!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

53 minutes ago, Sower said:

I really enjoyed the post, as I also wonder why me Lord,
why am I so blessed, and shown such great and mighty favor.I enjoyed it all but do not agree with one point.

"I see my self as a pretty average, normal kind of nobody, that has nothing special going for me."

As a child of the creator of the universe, you are a real SOMEBODY, and have the most special 'thing' going for you.

If God be for you, who can be against you!!
Great post!

Thank you so much "SOWER":)

This statement I made that you quoted me on  ("that has nothing special going for me.") I made thinking how empty I am, and we all are,  of anything of any value to give anyone without our being filled by Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Without Christ, our lives are totally worthless. We are nothing but CHAFF waiting for the coming FIERY HELL :blow-up:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

God appears as poor Lazarus who is calling u for help, hv u seen Him ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

On 11/14/2019 at 11:27 PM, Seasoned by Grace said:

Thank you so much "SOWER":)

This statement I made that you quoted me on  ("that has nothing special going for me.") I made thinking how empty I am, and we all are,  of anything of any value to give anyone without our being filled by Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Without Christ, our lives are totally worthless. We are nothing but CHAFF waiting for the coming FIERY HELL :blow-up:

If I were God , and it was up to me, I would Save any random Dog before I would extend any Grace to BB...I   don’t understand God at all......it seems that He goes out of His “ way” to extend His Mercy to the most wretched sinners that pollute the Planet.......The words “ Amazing Grace” Don’t even begin to describe it.I could not be more serious in what I have said.

• Well Said! 1