• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

What if science is the how and the bible is the why i.e. you pray (a spiritual thing) and then something changes in the material world (physical thing).

IMO our spirit with the Holy Spirit is at the top of the structure of who we are as Christians, followed by our soul (AKA mind), and then our body.

Therefore with this understanding I would say we should prioritize parts of this structure e.g. praise Jesus, learn bible and pray to Him so that we then find our soul and then body is blessed after.

It does not work the other way e.g. we should not eat chocolate with our body and expect our spirit to be blessed lol.

Try it and see guys, it works.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

48 minutes ago, Sharky and George said:

What if science is the how and the bible is the why i.e. you pray (a spiritual thing) and then something changes in the material world (physical thing).

From what I gather here, this pertains to something of the miraculous. If so, I wholeheartedly agree with that, and have seen it by experience in my life and others. 

Therefore with this understanding I would say we should prioritize parts of this structure e.g. praise Jesus, learn bible and pray to Him so that we then find our soul and then body is blessed after.

Yes, I see what you are saying here. Agreed. 

It does not work the other way e.g. we should not eat chocolate with our body and expect our spirit to be blessed lol.

Not to disagree with that, but dark chocolate does seem to have some beneficial elements to it. So does red wine from scientific evidence. Over doing anything can be harmful no matter what health benefits they offer. Aspirin resulted in tinnitus, and Ibuprofen caused cardio concerns for me personally. I'm to blame for that however, being desperate in seeking pain relief. 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The original structure both the creative world and inner man (Spirit) were in perfect alignment … as Adam and Eve could draw from both. However now that they followed the word of lie the inner man died-the Holy Spirit left them and the only resource became a cursed world with satan as it's head...  this definitely reshaped now where we have new life through s/Spirit but remain in a cursed world and body that can only desire that which is cursed....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Dark chocolate yes for sure.

Just going to put a few things out here. Might be interesting.

So perhaps the science of synthetic drugs heals the chemical imbalance which is the material.

IMO this science is usually only a plaster but is needed because we have built a world that needs them i.e. the industrial revolution.

What I mean is what about natural remedies and remember for things like antipsychotic drugs, we often get nutrient deficencies e.g. B vitamins.

Check out your nutrient deficencies if you have medication like this. You need your medication but things like B vitamins can change your life actually. Look up the science from a valid source.

Get this. I have a relationship with the Father and I take medication. Praising Him, bible and prayer, just bathing in His love led me to discover the deficencies. Remember the hierarchy.

N.B. this does not mean come of your medication.