• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,191
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

A new generation has arisen in the land that knows not God.  

Neither do they uphold the LAW of God.

Not knowing the LAW and not being taught it, many Christians AS WELL AS atheistic young people, embrace an ungodly form of licentiousness they call grace - or simply do as they please.

BE ADVISED: This new attitude is called "NO HIGHER LAW."    

Have you heard of it?  Ask around.  I didn't invent the thing.

The 'no higher law' attitude is particularly embraced by young people of high school age as well as young adults.  Like all false philosophy it masks itself as popular truth.  In reality its a restatement of the original lie spoken by the tempter in the garden of Eden in Genesis chapter 3 verse 5.  

"God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

I'm informed the Hebrew idiom may more accurately be translated as "you shall be gods unto yourselves" instead of "like God, knowing good and evil."

Either way, this is an expression of the adoption of human philosophy to justify deliberate disobedience to and rejection of God's LAW.

It is the basic philosophy behind school shootings, street violence and every sort of flagrant licentiousness by young and old.

Nothing has changed since the tempter's words in the garden of Eden - nothing in all these years.  Man is still seeking ways to justify his SIN.  

I submit to the reader that the forbidden fruit God warned us not to eat is the newly refurbished philosophy of NO HIGHER LAW.

We have been given the LAW for a reason. 

that's me, hollering from the choir loft.... 

Edited by choir loft
  • Thumbs Up 1