• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

We need to be proactive in holding these hypocritical leaders accountable.

Hi.

Not we, I'll leave that to those that find that to be their goal in life. It is not mine.

I will much prefer to leave it all to God.

Near as I can tell there should always be room made for yet one more hypocrite within Jesus' church so that the hypocrite  may also hear of and learn to heed the call to them  by the Holy Spirit. Just as this hypocrite has been blessed  by God to be enabled to do.

Praise God, and slide over, make room for one in the church please.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

is it not to those who have CHRIST in them neighbor & john to obey

MATTHEW 7:21 not everyone that saith unto me LORD LORD shall enter into ---THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN--- but he that --doeth the will of MY FATHER which is in heaven

HEBREWS 10:36 for you have need of patience that ---AFTER YOU HAVE DONE THE WILL OF GOD--- you might receive the promise 

PROVERBS 13:10 only by pride cometh contention but with the well advised is wisdom 

ROMANS 3:13 their throat is an open sepulcher with their tongues they have used deceit the poison ---OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS---

LOVING THE LORD JESUS 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

19 hours ago, steve morrow said:

MARK 7:7 howbeit in vain do they worship ME teaching for doctrines the commandments of men 

That's most churches & denominations. (From Greek denomos- no law!) But people will still justify xmas, easter, birthdays & other celebrations of self. Church means 'the called out ones', & all the old churches & cathedrals are full of pagan imagery. The most striking example being the halos around the heads, symbolising their pagan sun & moon gods worship, which is mixed religion, propagated by Constantine, up to present day.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

On 11/17/2019 at 1:36 PM, Neighbor said:

Hi.

Not we, I'll leave that to those that find that to be their goal in life. It is not mine.

I will much prefer to leave it all to God.

His works through His people. 

On 11/17/2019 at 1:36 PM, Neighbor said:

Near as I can tell there should always be room made for yet one more hypocrite within Jesus' church so that the hypocrite  may also hear of and learn to heed the call to them  by the Holy Spirit.

Not in leadership positions.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:40 AM, Jostler said:

no argument there...but saying that absolves us of all other responsibilities doesn't wash.  There's been a "head in the sand" attitude toward problems in congregations, coverups instead of justice, and outright infiltration by satanists for way too long now.

How about starting in Paul's time in 2nd Corinthians where Paul is being attacked by church brothers and calling him a liar and causing others to doubt his teaching, and he is constantly defending himself.

Hypocrisy began soon after the church, and has continued for 2000 years, that's why there are so many different churches and so many different doctrines, when God in His word only teaches one doctrine, and yet everyone in all the different churches all think they're right, just like here - "OY VEY":happyhappy:.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Not in leadership positions.

Those that follow leaders instead of our Lord always manage to discover that  their leadership fails them for all are just individuals with frailties, faults, and sins. Some saved, but always by the grace of God alone and not of their own merit. Many  of  leadership within the Bible suffered at some point from their own folly, whether It be King David  or  the man of valor Gideon, or  even Moses. 

Should none have ever been selected by God  to serve as leaders?  Does God not know whom He selects?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 11/17/2019 at 12:55 PM, JustPassingThru said:

Wow! If any truly born again child of God was mistakenly "in" a church like you describe, ...the Holy Spirit would tell them to leave immediately!

Why? The true Church is where two or more believers are gathered in Christ's Name. What you describe is a building, not only having born again believers, but those who are not yet born again---even outright unbelievers. The wheat and the tare. I know you are familiar with what Jesus told believers not to do.  Jesus never told anyone to leave. In fact, in the worst of the seven churches in Revelation, Thyatira was overseen by the most undesirable of them all---Jezebel. She was inducting into her "hall of fame" the sexually immoral, adulterers, and those who practiced and agreed with that lifestyle. But what did Jesus say? 

Revelation 2:24-25 (NIV)
24  Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you):
25  Only hold on to what you have until I come.

He never told a single person to leave, only to remain doing the things which were right.

Do you suppose perhaps that those who remained, and who were steadfast in their faith, might have been there to help others see their fallen state?

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:
6 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Those that follow leaders instead of our Lord always manage to discover that  their leadership fails them for all are just

Leaders were given to the church by Christ. It’s our job to make sure they are qualified(Titus) and doing God’s work.

11And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,  12for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the [e]edifying of the body of Christ,  13till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;  1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  777
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

On 11/17/2019 at 8:26 AM, ReneeIW said:

I don’t think people know how “rampant” and deep the hypocrisy actually is in the Church. I’m writing a book about one of the most powerful Christian organizations in this country that many have never heard of, but they have a lot of influence and they maintain their reputation by threatening people who find out about their secrets. It’s very sad the way a lot of our leaders use Christianity for profit and self-promotion.

We need to be proactive in holding these hypocritical leaders accountable.

Very interesting!

Do you mind sharing the name of this bad organization?

blessings...

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Coliseum said:

Why? The true Church is where two or more believers are gathered in Christ's Name. What you describe is a building, not only having born again believers, but those who are not yet born again---even outright unbelievers. The wheat and the tare.

Brother, I don't disagree with you about the true church is not a building, an organization, ...but rather an organism, ...but what I have heard Jesus say is He is holding His Church in his right hand Rev 1:20, ...He is the One who "establishes " a church and the proof to the believers is He either raises up a brother within them and anoints him with the ministry of pastor -teacher, or He send one of His pastors to them, ...is that not the way the church you attend started?

The model of this is seen in the book of Acts where believers met in homes, Jesus gave them a pastor and then He added to that Church daily those that were saved until the were so large in number they could no longer meet in the home so they had to find a larger place to meet, ...I know of thousands and thousands of Jesus' churches that started this Biblical way, ..in fact my online church started with a couple who lived on the East Coast, he moved to the West coast for work,  became born again, the Lord told them to "leave" the WoF church they were in and placed them in one of His churches that taught the Word, book by book, chapter by chapter and verse by verse, the Lord anointed him the ministry of pastor-teacher and then told them to move back home to the East Coast, they got together with old friends that "coincidentally" were born again but starving for the Word in their church, they started a home fellowship, taught the Word,  preached the Gospel and the Lord added to His Church, ...they have had to move several times and are presently a body of over 6,000 believers that have three services on Sunday and the doors are open every day of the week and evening for services (teaching), ...28 home fellowships have been planted from this church in the city where they live that have also grown so large they now have meet in buildings, ...this Church and it's home fellowships have "planted" Churches all over the world, this Church with Jesus as it's Head, ...was the "first" responder after Katrina with 16 eighteen wheelers loaded with food, water, clothing, medical supplies and born again doctors from the churches flown down in airplanes, .........one of the common denominators they hear constantly is, ...we were so bored at our church, ...the Lord "told us to come here...

Here in Tahiti there are both the traditional Protestant and Catholic churches and many, many bizarre unBiblical churches that "men" have started, ...one day we met a group of Tahitians that were wearing "Never Tired of Jesus" tee shirts, they invited us to there home fellowship and we went, they had a man who claimed he was a pastor who came from a different island, when I asked him how he came to
Tahiti he told me a lady named Sophie bought he and his wife a plane ticket and gave him the directions to the fellowship where they were meeting. ...We listened, he "taught" from the Bible, ...but it didn't feed us, ...what he taught was the history in the Bible, ...we kept hearing about "Sophie, Sophie",  then one Sunday the truth came out, Sophie was their guardian angel and Sophie called them regularly on their portables telling them what to do, ...when I heard that, stupid me, ...I blurted out, "Sophie is a demon," for all to hear, as 2 Cor 6:15 flashed on the flat screen in my head. 

That hasn't been the only time, there have been many in the last 28 years I've been here, that the Holy Spirit has "told" me to leave  by placing a verse in my mind, ...is that not what the New Covenant teaches us, ...does not the Holy Spirit only speak what He has heard Jesus say, ...so yes, ...Jesus does tell his Blood Bought children to leave, ...and since each and every one of us have a Gift(s) necessary for His Church, ...to be used in His Church, ...then why would He leave us in a man made church and stay unproductive for as long as we are here on this planet? Wouldn't He be at fault when we stand before Him at the Bema Seat because we would not have any "works" accomplished in His Church, ...isn't that saying Jesus is not Just?

Just to be clear brother, yes there are "tares" in His church, just like there are "tares" here at Worthy, ...but the "wheat" are far more numerous than the "tares" and are easily recognized, ...as many of your own posts have been rebuttal to their heresy, ...the point I was making was if a babe in Christ stumbled into a man made satanic doctrine organization, ...the Holy Spirit would some how, some way through a more mature in the faith believer, bring that babe into the Fold, ...Jesus Himself said He would leave the 99 and search for the one that was lost (misplaced.)

Lord bless brother