• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/18/2019 at 2:51 PM, iamlamad said:

Untold millions in the church today think Jesus could come TONIGHT. It is called imminence.  I, for one, expect Him any moment. I think we are at the very end. Last year I was sure He would come before 2019. This year I am sure He will come before 2020. This is what the church has believed for centuries.

I'm not date setting what-so-ever. The clues in scripture, I interpret at or before 2027; if a generation is defined as 70 years, or by strength 80 years. I too believe it is so very close. The generation that see Israel re-born as a nation, shall not pass. 

Isaiah 66:8 (KJV) Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Psalm 90:10 (KJV) The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm not date setting what-so-ever. The clues in scripture, I interpret at or before 2027; if a generation is defined as 70 years, or by strength 80 years. I too believe it is so very close. The generation that see Israel re-born as a nation, shall not pass. 

Isaiah 66:8 (KJV) Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Psalm 90:10 (KJV) The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

We agree! An unusual thing in these forums! Those that saw Israel become a nation and was old enough to understand are OLD now!

• Thumbs Up 1