IGNORED

Report: 2.5 Billion Christians Worldwide! Christianity Booming, Atheism Declining!

Xavier

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

Odds?  Honestly?  I’ve got to say I believe 100% that the times will progressively get more and more evil. 

In my lifetime, I couldn't have imagined how quick the world changed and the evil that is waxing worse and worse. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

The worlds view is a lot different than God's view of "FEW",  which is constant and never changing, because God is constant and never changing.

God's view which is clear, is a warning to all who profess a kind of Christianity, any kind of what someone considers Christianity, or has made up to be another kind of Christianity.

When God say's "FEW", he means "FEW" whether you like it or believe it or not.

That means that "FEW HERE" will enter the kingdom of GOD because GOD SAID SO not because I said so. Get used to hearing the truth, and let it TERRIFY YOU to repentance.

How many times does God have to say FEW FEW FEW FEW FEW FEW FEW FEW...No I'm not God...just someone speaking His word, and only HIS WORD, not something made up.

I may even be going to hell myself, but at least when I go to hell I will know what I should have been responsible to do and didn't. No ones fault but mine !!!

Edited by Seasoned by Grace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus asked Will there be any Faith when He returns, there may b many churches of people having fun only.