Sign in to follow this  
Xavier

Report: 2.5 Billion Christians Worldwide! Christianity Booming, Atheism Declining!

8 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Ordinary citizens of any country have the power to change the regime they are under, even when millions mass together. Also, it only takes a few in power to oppress and harm the many. We see this in our own countries all the time.

I'm glad you see the wisdom and foresight of our founding fathers creating our 2nd Amendment; to combat tyranny and preserve our other rights. We see globally [China, Russia, Germany, N. Korea, Muslim nations] what happens when people amass to protest their treatment, with mass slaughter and a harsher regime. People that allowed their countries to confiscate [Canada, England, Australia, etc.] their weapons for self defense and government tyranny, are sheep awaiting the slaughter when the government turns against them, as always happens. 

2 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

I don’t know, but we’re in the latter days and sadly, I believe deception and evil will increase.  

Matthew 24:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

427638C1-45BC-41A5-A78F-ECB5D6B62BF3.gif.4d87e22ed5653ca63f78917310721607.gif

And if you were a biblical statistician, what would you perceive the odds as  :D

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

And if you were a biblical statistician, what would you perceive the odds as  :D

Odds?  Honestly?  I’ve got to say I believe 100% that the times will progressively get more and more evil. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

Odds?  Honestly?  I’ve got to say I believe 100% that the times will progressively get more and more evil. 

In my lifetime, I couldn't have imagined how quick the world changed and the evil that is waxing worse and worse. 

• Well Said! 1

11 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm glad you see the wisdom and foresight of our founding fathers creating our 2nd Amendment; to combat tyranny and preserve our other rights. We see globally [China, Russia, Germany, N. Korea, Muslim nations] what happens when people amass to protest their treatment, with mass slaughter and a harsher regime. People that allowed their countries to confiscate [Canada, England, Australia, etc.] their weapons for self defense and government tyranny, are sheep awaiting the slaughter when the government turns against them, as always happens. 

My post should have said "do not" 

I have edited it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

In my lifetime, I couldn't have imagined how quick the world changed and the evil that is waxing worse and worse. 

Absolutely!  These are the times to stand firm—very firm.  

The worlds view is a lot different than God's view of "FEW",  which is constant and never changing, because God is constant and never changing.

God's view which is clear, is a warning to all who profess a kind of Christianity, any kind of what someone considers Christianity, or has made up to be another kind of Christianity.

When God say's "FEW", he means "FEW" whether you like it or believe it or not.

That means that "FEW HERE" will enter the kingdom of GOD because GOD SAID SO not because I said so. Get used to hearing the truth, and let it TERRIFY YOU to repentance.

How many times does God have to say FEW FEW FEW FEW FEW FEW FEW FEW...No I'm not God...just someone speaking His word, and only HIS WORD, not something made up.

I may even be going to hell myself, but at least when I go to hell I will know what I should have been responsible to do and didn't. No ones fault but mine !!!

Edited by Seasoned by Grace

5 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

This is when the Elect will shine.:thumbsup:

Ephesians 6:10-20 King James Version (KJV)

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

B33E1EA3-79BC-4D32-8A3B-908AD6D4DD25.gif.012b3fc451bf073aa2a6a6b75a44fafa.gif

Jesus asked Will there be any Faith when He returns, there may b many churches of people having fun only.

Sign in to follow this