• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/17/2019 at 1:51 PM, Revlori said:

The enemies continue to tear down, lie and make things horrible for this person and family. They can not separate themselves from this couple for reasons I will not share.

Hi Revlori,

We had a family member unfortunately do the same thing to our family. Due to his lies, we had visits from the police, the County and even the City to try and bring us down. We felt helpless. I could not love this person. He was toxic. I could not see a way out of the trouble that was brought to our home. As noted by Coliseum, I realized I had to trust in the power of the Holy Spirit to help all of us in forgiving and healing for the family. Once I gave this over to the Lord in constant prayer, it started to happen slowly but surely. Not only that, but about a year later, the Lord showed us one of His promises in the bible about leaving vengence in His hand, because He brought about justice in the most supreme way possible. It was so amazing that all who found out about it couldn't contain their own amazement. Truly the Lord is great, He can turn any seemingly impossible task to the possible. Thank you Lord!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 11/17/2019 at 4:51 PM, Revlori said:

Hello everyone!

I know their has been a lot of discussion about enemies, but I have been asked How do you love your enemies?

Before I answer this, I'm asking all of you for your response,your advice and Godly wisdom to this question.

These People are really being attacked by a couple, they (the enemies)have said bad lies about them and have cost them much. They are willing to forgive them( the enemies), even though the (enemies) would never ask, However they are struggling with loving them. The enemies continue to tear down, lie and make things horrible for this person and family. They can not separate themselves from this couple for reasons I will not share.They need much prayer, but they also need advice. Before I answer them, I'd like to ask you all ( as my friends in Christ) to share a personal testimony that would encourage them as well.I

Thank you, looking forward to your advice, wisdom,encouragement and testimonies.

They can separate from the enemies, not deal with them, even if they are family. They can then love their enemies by praying for them. The greatest blessing that they can pray for enemies? For their salvation, which would also convert them from being enemies!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, lovethelord said:

Hi Revlori,

We had a family member unfortunately do the same thing to our family. Due to his lies, we had visits from the police, the County and even the City to try and bring us down. We felt helpless. I could not love this person. He was toxic. I could not see a way out of the trouble that was brought to our home. As noted by Coliseum, I realized I had to trust in the power of the Holy Spirit to help all of us in forgiving and healing for the family. Once I gave this over to the Lord in constant prayer, it started to happen slowly but surely. Not only that, but about a year later, the Lord showed us one of His promises in the bible about leaving vengence in His hand, because He brought about justice in the most supreme way possible. It was so amazing that all who found out about it couldn't contain their own amazement. Truly the Lord is great, He can turn any seemingly impossible task to the possible. Thank you Lord!

Thank you dear friend, that's a great testimony and I praise God with you. I am sharing these posts with my friends as an encouragement for them.  

God bless ?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Billiards Ball said:

They can separate from the enemies, not deal with them, even if they are family. They can then love their enemies by praying for them. The greatest blessing that they can pray for enemies? For their salvation, which would also convert them from being enemies!

Thank you for sharing this, However at this time they can not separate themselves from these people. But prayer is an absolute necessity and yes they are now doing this.

God bless ?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

Gods love is a SUPER-NATURAL BEAUTIFUL MIRACLE  that comes through us from the Holy Spirit  because we have prayed for that love to be a big part of who God wants us to be, so we can reflect HIM, and to be the SALT and LIGHT  that draws the lost to CHRIST.

We can't choose it on our own. It's only God's to give when we ask for it in sincerity of heart, for the good of others and to GLORIFY HIM.

Edited by Seasoned by Grace

2 minutes ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

Gods love is a SUPER-NATURAL BEAUTIFUL MIRACLE  that comes through us because we have prayed for that love to be a big part of who God wants us to be, so we can reflect HIM, and to be the SALT and LIGHT  that draws the lost to CHRIST.

We can't choose it on our own. It's only God's to give when we ask for it in sincerity of heart, for the good of others and to GLORIFY HIM.

Thank you for sharing your view my friend, 

God bless ?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 11/18/2019 at 8:51 AM, Revlori said:

Hello everyone!

... How do you love your enemies?

... I'm asking all of you for your response,your advice and Godly wisdom to this question.

These People are really being attacked by a couple, they (the enemies)... have cost them much. They are willing to forgive them( the enemies), even though the (enemies) would never ask, However they are struggling with loving them. The enemies continue to tear down, lie and make things horrible for this person and family. They can not separate themselves from this couple for reasons I will not share.They need much prayer, but they also need advice. Before I answer them, I'd like to ask you all ( as my friends in Christ) to share a personal testimony that would encourage them as well...

The enemy is normally seen as a threat to what we do not want to surrender.

The enemy cannot take away the love we have for what we know is True. Nobody can do anything to find, capture, or take Truth for themselves. Truth comes to those that absolutely surrender to it. In that surrender, Truth 'touches' our heart/being. It is not us, or an enemy, that can 'touch' Truth. We do not 'have' Truth to surrender, but Truth has us through our surrender. So, the enemy cannot touch the Truth that touches us in surrender. Truth is untouchable.

For a Christian, Truth is Everything True and Real. The Christian 'knows' deep down that they have to surrender everything for Everything.

All the enemy is doing is helping us to not get away with holding onto anything from our surrender. The threat from the enemy actually reveals what we are still hanging onto. It is our hanging onto people, places, things, and situations which stops us from Truth 'touching' our soul. The perceived threat generates fear and tension (desperately hanging on), wasting our life energy through lack of faith (surrender).

The enemy does not fear us in the human sense, so it has no fear of hurting our feelings by exposing what we have hidden in the dark (secrets, guilt, shame, etc). The enemy, again, is helping us to become honest with ourselves. It is through honesty of self that one can surrender self for Self (spiritual being of Truth). The enemy, if we allow it (surrender) will help us to receive the Truth that 'touches' us so warmly and lovingly.

The enemy will only get satisfaction from our resistance to surrendering our dishonesty (what we hang onto, of what we value above Truth), for our resistance justifies the enemy's reasoning. When we surrender our dishonesty of what we know is True, we become honest. It is honesty of consciousness which set us free. We no longer resist the enemy, but simply allow Truth to express God's will through our surrender, then we will intuitively know what, or what not, to do. For a Christian, this is the way, the truth, and the life (see John 14:6).

Once we become honestly conscious, it becomes clear how to love your enemies. Forgiveness is only one way, honesty is another, disengagement yet another; let the Spirit of Truth 'touch' you and guide you.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

The enemy is normally seen as a threat to what we do not want to surrender.

The enemy cannot take away the love we have for what we know is True. Nobody can do anything to find, capture, or take Truth for themselves. Truth comes to those that absolutely surrender to it. In that surrender, Truth 'touches' our heart/being. It is not us, or an enemy, that can 'touch' Truth. We do not 'have' Truth to surrender, but Truth has us through our surrender. So, the enemy cannot touch the Truth that touches us in surrender. Truth is untouchable.

For a Christian, Truth is Everything True and Real. The Christian 'knows' deep down that they have to surrender everything for Everything.

All the enemy is doing is helping us to not get away with holding onto anything from our surrender. The threat from the enemy actually reveals what we are still hanging onto. It is our hanging onto people, places, things, and situations which stops us from Truth 'touching' our soul. The perceived threat generates fear and tension (desperately hanging on), wasting our life energy through lack of faith (surrender).

The enemy does not fear us in the human sense, so it has no fear of hurting our feelings by exposing what we have hidden in the dark (secrets, guilt, shame, etc). The enemy, again, is helping us to become honest with ourselves. It is through honesty of self that one can surrender self for Self (spiritual being of Truth). The enemy, if we allow it (surrender) will help us to receive the Truth that 'touches' us so warmly and lovingly.

The enemy will only get satisfaction from our resistance to surrendering our dishonesty (what we hang onto, of what we value above Truth), for our resistance justifies the enemy's reasoning. When we surrender our dishonesty of what we know is True, we become honest. It is honesty of consciousness which set us free. We no longer resist the enemy, but simply allow Truth to express God's will through our surrender, then we will intuitively know what, or what not, to do. For a Christian, this is the way, the truth, and the life (see John 14:6).

Once we become honestly conscious, it becomes clear how to love your enemies. Forgiveness is only one way, honesty is another, disengagement yet another; let the Spirit of Truth 'touch' you and guide you.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts my friend,may God bless you ?

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

On 11/17/2019 at 4:51 PM, Revlori said:

but I have been asked How do you love your enemies?

Romans chapter 12 verse 20

On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

(God wouldn't say that if he didn't want you to do it)

Proverbs chapter 19 verse 6

Many curry favor with a ruler, and everyone is the friend of one who gives gifts.

God will also reward you for all this, their must be some way they could help their enemy.

9 minutes ago, john1 said:

Romans chapter 12 verse 20

On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

(God wouldn't say that if he didn't want you to do it)

Proverbs chapter 19 verse 6

Many curry favor with a ruler, and everyone is the friend of one who gives gifts.

God will also reward you for all this, their must be some way they could help their enemy.

Thank you friend for sharing your thoughts,may God bless you ?