• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, BibleGuy said:

Hi there!

Jesus calls people names (hypocrites, fools, blind, whitewashed tombs, serpents, vipers...Mt.23).

Why?  Because they do NOT OBEY ALL TORAH (Mt.23:23).

Hmmmm.......

The “ Spiritual Rat” is a Doctrine......not a person....I would not  not call anybody in here by that name....

• Group:  Royal Member

53 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Shall we all agree to disagree and move on?   This is just a never-ending argument that could run and run forever...

Look! There are people in this forum with genuine questions and in need of  serious help! 

Stop wasting time saying "this says this" and "no, this means that" and get on with actually serving the Lord - instead of talking about how to.

Do either sides of the debate think they are wise with bashing each other other the head with Scriptures?  It's as if you presume the other party has not read them at all.  A foolish game.  What a waste of time, effort and service! How many more days will you all debate HOW to serve the Lord and actually get on and do it.  Or are you waiting for another thread like this to appear?  

Those who respect Torah - demonstrate in your ways, teachings and wisdom in serving each other.  Not constantly wagging the finger saying "You should all follow!"

Those who major on Grace - demonstrate grace by showing it to others with love, peace and gentleness.  Not constantly implying that those who love His Torah "don't get salvation".

Instead of hiding under the guise of "I'm trying to help newbies stay away from false doctrine!" why not welcome those newbies instead?  Spend your time in that part of the forum making them feel a warm welcome or answering their questions and doubts.  What, do you think your are setting a great example by showing how keen you are to contest with others or how easily you can be provoked?  "Welcome to Worthy! Pick a side and start throwing Scripture bombs!"

Okay, rant over. 

I don't get angry on this forum at all.  Forgive me for my anger but I feel it's necessary for me to say it.  I'm just so sick and tired of all this talk of Torah and Grace but NEITHER side demonstrating it in service.  In endlessly debating it they miss the whole point of Torah AND the Gospel - love, peace, equality and serving Him humbly.

Love & Shalom to all the peacemakers in here.  But to those who stir the opposite - repent.

Instead of hiding under the guise of "I'm trying to help newbies stay away from false doctrine!"

If you think I post under a “ guise” , you don’t know what you are talking about.If you oppose honest, SINCERE debate, regardless of whether you agree or disagree, perhaps YOU should be the one to hang out in the Welcome Section Of Worthy . This site is HOLY GROUND as far as I am concerned .I take my Posts VERY seriously . Life and death matters are being debated here every day.  God knows my heart....you have just proven you don’t. I would never pay any attention to somebody that was a phony- - hiding behind a “ guise”. I would ignore them . Please do me a favor and pretend that I don’t exist .....nobody is forcing you to click on my name.It is my sincere desire to spare  Newbies of going through the anguish and wasted years being victims of Jack-Leg teachings and enduring sleepless nights Because they are smart enough to know they can’t live up to a Standard held up to them by ignorant hypocrites.They know something isn’t right, but they can’t pinpoint what the problem is.Im here to point it out—- they’ve been fed a lie .They don’t read the Bible because they don’t understand it. If they DO find a Translation they can understand, they are told  they are reading an unacceptable version— get rid of it! They are left to just believe that because a man stands in a pulpit, he must know what he is talking about.Seldom true, unfortunately.

I could be wrong about everything I post......are you smart enough and humble enough to admit that is possible for you too? I may be wrong , but until somebody proves it to me with Scripture ,I am staking the Eternal Destiny of myself and my family that I got it right, and the Legalists have it wrong.....perhaps, literally DAMNED wrong.Many people arrive here at Worthy with a brain full of religious mush and I have welcomed many of them here.We can go around and just pat everybody on the back and let it go at that—- God forbid somebody would “ make waves”. Stay at the Welcome section and leave it at that if you choose.Please permit me to  use my “ guise” to free people from the Damnation Of Religion and introduce them to religion’s opposite— Christianity.Resting in the Gospel Of Grace .Over sixty years of “playing church” and never heard a word about it. I don’t want others to suffer that long. Needlessly.Please ignore me, as I am learning to ignore you.Thanks.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

I read your pre-edited comment.

This discussion is helpful to me as it has got me researching and reading my Bible about the subject, expanding my learning and deepening my understanding of what Jesus did for us.

Shalom Maryjayne,

I know sister, I know you are on the path to learn as much as you can on here.  My post wasn't directed at you.  

I'm glad that between the nonsense you are learning more about the Word and the Messiah.  That's great news.

Love & Shalom

1 hour ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Edited - No point.  No one listens.

......or maybe my post that put to  shame your false and mean characterization of me “ hiding behind a guise” shamed you into deleting your “ Accuser of the Brethern” post.

1 minute ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom Maryjayne,

I know sister, I know you are on the path to learn as much as you can on here.  My post wasn't directed at you.  

I'm glad that between the nonsense you are learning more about the Word and the Messiah.  That's great news.

Love & Shalom

I never heard the Gospel Of Grace that I advocate being referred to as “ nonsense”. Or maybe I misunderstood you.I hope so.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

14 hours ago, maryjayne said:

I am a spiritual babe here, but I feel uncomfortable with the emphasis on Torah. It somehow minimises Jesus sacrifice, and make sound like it was incomplete and left salvation unfinished somehow.

That can't be right.

Lots will say tons of words. Torah as thought of by an Israeli in CONTEXT is the Tanakh. If we look at Leviticus, we will see that God is explaining His View that He wants others to understand and be able to draw close to Him and be cleansed and presentable for His presence.

Saul (Paul) says the Law leads us to Yeshua. Yeshua completed it well and did not ever sin. He is our portion even as the Israelis were God's portion. Saul further says that Laws were given for 'transgressions' and focusses on the sins of the Holy ones that fell (Galations). Saul makes much more sense in that he wants to explain that God has now a more perfect way to reach Him since Yeshua tore the veil and allowed us a clear and purified way to the Father's Throne (His Throne). The battle against sins was reversed at Yeshua's death and the regathering of the nations (see the Abrahamic covenant) and the lost tribes was kick-started at pentecost. The principalities and powers were booted out and "will die like men". The Law is/was a 'schoolmaster' to give us an idea of what is acceptable to The Most High God. We can now have His Spirit to assist us in daily walk allowing this purification to guide our lives. Saul is well aware of the Principalities and Powers that try to Hinder God's goals, but he assures us that we can do this and be victorious over all God's enemies that once were our 'friends'. Saul hooks into the Tanakh and Enoch along with Peter and Jude understanding that the real depravity on the earth was accelerated by fallen holy ones. The law was also given so that we could be 'separate' and God's design (aka Abraham and Moses) was for a kingdom of priests to intecede for the nations that once were disinherited. 

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

What do you mean by nonsense? 

People are passionate about things they care deeply about.

I mean the unnecessary behaviour, from both sides of the debate, which contradicts the way that we were taught by the Messiah, Paul and the apostles.

Passion is fine of course.  But surely you must agree that there is a fine line between passion and an unbecoming attitude.

Love & Shalom

3 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I think some may be uncomfortable with "robust" discussion and argument. If so, perhaps some threads are not suitable for them.

I have got to know most of the "robust" debaters, and know they write from a position of love, despite the style sometimes.

Maybe others have not yet learned that, and see hostility which is not there.

It is good to hear all sides, in order to correctly distill the truth.

I won't mention how good we Jews are at arguing about everything ?

I know how they argue.....it is impressive.....just another reason to respect them ...I love everything about the Jews and Israel.....part of having a New Heart Methinks .....lol....Zola Levitt was my favorite person on the planet....boy, do I still miss him.....  I can’t wait to see him again... “ Pray for the Peace Of Jerusalem”

Everybody! .....visit his site and check out his old videos.....you will learn much from him.....Levitt.com.....

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,271
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

22 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

This discussion is helpful to me as it has got me researching and reading my Bible about the subject, expanding my learning and deepening my understanding of what Jesus did for us.

Maryjayne, I've been posting some good videos in Biblical topics that you might find helpful.  I just posted a short message which talks of Cain and Abel, and compares Cain to salvation by works people who persecute those that believe in Christ's all sufficient sacrifice.