• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

@Sharky and George

I like orthodox since what I heard theyre basically catholic without papacy infailability belief or mary worship

@Tzephanyahu

Thank you so much, I wish I read that earlier today. I was plauged by feelings of condemnation today that god had just left me forever and I committed the unpardonable sin, it started making me angry and resentful (and anguished) and it started weakening my faith too partially because of this. I know I shouldnt be angry at god in any circumstance but idk I felt so horrible with the condemnation? I was in a very bad place today from listening to the flesh. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

I did not know that. I think an evangelical church with a good preacher and worship band always works for me. Obviously its your choice. Guess I just care that you have sound biblical doctrine.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus...

The unpardanable sin. If you wrote in the last post that you are worried then by logic this shows you respect the Holy Spirit as you care. That is the truth of your heart actually.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, F_Ivan said:

I was plauged by feelings of condemnation today

Ah yeah. I know that feeling. Funny how the flesh manages to cover up that feeling when it next whispers to you for another hit, huh. 

One day, we will be given new bodies. Bodies that won't have this constant inclination to serve itself in pleasure and comfort but will rather be in harmony with your spirit. 

We've inherited this disobedient "earth suit" from Adam and the many who followed.  And the Messiah was tempted by it as well as it craved what satan offered -satisfaction, adoration and a pain free shortcut to power and glory (avoiding the humiliation and pain the cross). But He refused. He showed us how to walk by the spirit instead and when He did, the temptation soon left. 

"Therefore, since Christ suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same understanding—because the one who suffers in the flesh is finished with sin—in order to live the remaining time in the flesh no longer for human desires, but for God’s will." - 1 Peter 4:1-2

I believe that this is showing that we will have to endure a lot - not just persecution from the outside, but also from within our sinful flesh as it seeks ways contrary to God. But the one who suffers (or endures) through these things, shows that they are "finished with sin" - choosing to master and rule over the flesh rather than to serve under it. 

Yahweh loves you my friend.  Have faith in that more than your own name. 

Remember: "overruled!" 

Edited by Tzephanyahu
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

Research stronghold buster by Freedom In Christ ministries by Steve Goss.

Make a stronghold buster against condemnation and put in Romans 8:1.

Jobs a good'n.

• Thumbs Up 1

Infact Brothers and Sisters, stronghold busters are so so good and I would recommend that you research them and use them to take down any of the enemies lie strongholds that are in your mind.

Please do your own research so that you can find out for yourself to see they are good.

Re programming the mind with scripture instead of the enemies lies. You then live in freedom in Christ.

I can give an example on here if you want. Just say.

15 hours ago, Sharky and George said:

Infact Brothers and Sisters, stronghold busters are so so good and I would recommend that you research them and use them to take down any of the enemies lie strongholds that are in your mind.

Please do your own research so that you can find out for yourself to see they are good.

Re programming the mind with scripture instead of the enemies lies. You then live in freedom in Christ.

I can give an example on here if you want. Just say.

I need a stronghold buster against OCD/over self focus/overly-inwards.

Edited by F_Ivan
  • Praying! 1

Here you go. You need to invent one for over thinking though.

"In Jesus name I smash my OCD to pieces by placing an untidy object in the middle of the room each day as this will change my thinking, in Jesus name!

Thankyou Jesus that over time my OCD will fade away and now I will live freely in your love as I know the plans you have for me, to give me a future and a hope, to help me and not to harm me.

Amen"

Bit from Jeremiah 29:11 at the end so you re program with the Word.

Read aloud slowly and properly once a day for a month as this is how long it takes to break a habit.

Post me an overthinking one and I will check it.

Let me know how you get on.

12 hours ago, Sharky and George said:

Here you go. You need to invent one for over thinking though.

"In Jesus name I smash my OCD to pieces by placing an untidy object in the middle of the room each day as this will change my thinking, in Jesus name!

Thankyou Jesus that over time my OCD will fade away and now I will live freely in your love as I know the plans you have for me, to give me a future and a hope, to help me and not to harm me.

Amen"

Bit from Jeremiah 29:11 at the end so you re program with the Word.

Read aloud slowly and properly once a day for a month as this is how long it takes to break a habit.

Post me an overthinking one and I will check it.

Let me know how you get on.

"In Jesus name I smash my OCD to pieces by setting my mind to something else (or helping others if need be) and not indulging in worry by being hopeful in Christ's love and spirit within me. I smash the lies of the enemy of being hopeless, by the grace and love of my undeserved salvation through my saviour Jesus.

Thank you Jesus that over time my OCD will go away and now I will live freely in your love as I know the plans you have for me, to give me a future and a hope, to help and not to harm me.

Amen."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

I notice that most of us trust in and depend on God's word in the Bible, where as you are depending on and trusting in your feelings.  True faith is based on God's word.   Feelings change with our mood, our health, our hormones, the weather etc.  God never changes and He can't lie so His word is dependable.

• Thumbs Up 2

Very true Willa.

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12 ESV
https://bible.com/bible/59/heb.4.12.ESV