• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I know this is not the right page. But I got hit by a car last night. It had me pin down and the tire jam on my foot I could not get it loose. The driver after ten seconds of the weight of the car being on my foot reverse and I got it from under the tire. Praise the father. No broken bones. But almost got killed last night. I fell backwards with a second to spare otherwise my body would have taken full force. My foot got run over and stuck. I think Gods Angel's were with me . Yes they were. I knew they were there. 

Oh praise God brother for his protection and that your alright.

ya know this proves we just don't know what a day holds. The only thing matters is where we will go if we don't have another breath. May your testimony encourage others to think on this, as well as know God's protection is great and angels are among us!

God bless ? 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Hi @Wayne222

I also strongly believe in angelic intervention. Many times, some of the worst case scenarios have been made to be much less than they could have been. Praying the Lord's comfort in the after effects of this traumatic experience. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

oh Wayne, praying for you and praising God for your protection. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I know this is not the right page. But I got hit by a car last night. It had me pin down and the tire jam on my foot I could not get it loose. The driver after ten seconds of the weight of the car being on my foot reverse and I got it from under the tire. Praise the father. No broken bones. But almost got killed last night. I fell backwards with a second to spare otherwise my body would have taken full force. My foot got run over and stuck. I think Gods Angel's were with me . Yes they were. I knew they were there. 

I think God was protecting you. It was not your time. I am glad you are ok. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

thank you for sharing this wonderful testimony Wayne. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,528
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Thank you Lord for sparing us losing  the physical presence of a friend on the board last night.

------

I do wonder when such stuff happens what other event was altered by intervention. Would the driver had they  not been delayed by  pinning Wayne down have hit something else and suffered great harm to themself and perhaps others too? Seems to me a quicker angel would have spared  both the vehicle driver and Wayne the pinning episode, unless that too served a good purpose of God. Praise God regardless, but perhaps yet a third party has been spared too.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,528
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Also: in prayer for there to be no negative after effect.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

11 hours ago, Revlori said:

ya know this proves we just don't know what a day holds. The only thing matters is where we will go if we don't have another breath.

I have been reading through a book titled "The Valley of Vision" which is a collection of Puritan prayers and devotionals.  I found one titled Morning Dedication and it ends with:

May I speak each word as if my last word,
   and walk each step as my final one.
If my life should end today,
   let this be my best day.

I try and read it every morning just to keep me living more deliberately because it could be my last day.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  777
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

15 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Thank the Lord you're ok!