Advice

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

How am I suppose to keep faith when everything around is falling apart faster then I can get my thoughts together I’m praying but nothings changed I’m usually a tough cookie but this whole weekend from Thursday to now I wake up every morning feeling tired and crying I’m so weak I’m so tired of being strong I have nobody everyone around me is crooked I don’t understand why god won’t remove me or send me some help a mentor or a friend some support I’m to the point were I feel like I’m talking to myself 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom @Kalsey

It's hard to offer advice without knowing your situation. But upon reading your post the following Scripture came to mind.  Please meditate upon it, digesting it line by line, maybe in several translations. The Scripture is Psalm 13 and needs to be "consumed" and not just read through briefly. 

The time you're in and the "drought" you are feeling is common among true believers.  Even that of the Messiah who screamed "My God, why have you forsaken me!" You can read Psalm 22 for the rest of His thoughts. That psalm along with psalm 13 have a peaceful and joyous finale (not the resurrection, but the end of that season). 

Sometimes we need to go through a season of hardship to "level up".  That hardship being that the training wheels come off and you feel left on your own against it all. So, will you trust in Him and His promises regardless, when everything seems to fall apart? 

There is always a reason. And, in the foreseeable future, you will look back and understand.  However, if He told you what it was about and for how long it would last ahead of time, would it be a fair test? Surely not.

So, if you believe in Him and His promises, trust defiantly, against all odds, trials and crooked around you and the seemingly never ending persistence of them.  He is giving you a blessed opportunity to show your faith, which will be rewarded, so trust joyfully.  Try and learn the lessons from this time from conceptualising the issues and making them allegorical to see what the message might be, how you react and what he may be trying to teach you. 

And look! You are no longer talking to yourself! So maybe Yahweh is sending you some reassurance to hold on.

Once more, read Psalm 13 until it gives you peace (for the wisdom is in its meta message). Pray for wisdom and guidance and keep your ears and heart open, walking boldly at the blessed opportunity to demonstrate your faith and love for Him. 

If you have any questions or objections, let me know. You're not alone. 

Love & Shalom 

Edited by Tzephanyahu
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, Kalsey said:

How am I suppose to keep faith when everything around is falling apart faster then I can get my thoughts together I’m praying but nothings changed I’m usually a tough cookie but this whole weekend from Thursday to now I wake up every morning feeling tired and crying I’m so weak I’m so tired of being strong I have nobody everyone around me is crooked I don’t understand why god won’t remove me or send me some help a mentor or a friend some support I’m to the point were I feel like I’m talking to myself 

It may have been called 'the dark night of the soul'. Though I walk thru the valley of death... YET thou art with me.

This happens to most all of us from time to time. You never 'get over it' you just get THRU it. 

Don't try to be strong since it will not work. Just be weak in the arms of the King. Let Him fight your battles, so lay down your puny sword and expect Him to champion you. As the person who was hanging on by a finger said: HELP. And God's reply was, "LET GO".

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

2 hours ago, Kalsey said:

Dear Kalsey,

God is sending you many mentors and friends right here. You did not come by accident; God did just what you desired. Each of us has things which are difficult in our lives that we must face every day. No one has it all together though some may make it sound that way. We are all fallen and need Christ desperately in our lives. Jesus said we would have many problems in this world, but added "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life"? Share with us how we can come along side you. :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.67
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Amen--to what these folks have written Kalsey.

Be encouraged that your God and ours will make a calm place for you in the middle of this storm.

He will never leave you or forsake you. There are seasons when it seems otherwise, but each and every time when the season changes---we realize just how the Lord was at work in us for our own good.

Rom. 8:28   And we know that 1God causes aall things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are bcalled according to His purpose.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, Kalsey said:

It is faith and trust in God when everything is falling apart around you and you are still praying and depending on God alone.. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

12 hours ago, Kalsey said:

Welcome to the site Kalsey,:emot-highfive:

The LORD had me read this recently. It helped me to understand what is happening, and gave me Peace and Joy, I pray it does the same for you.

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. (Isa 12:2-5)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 11/19/2019 at 4:24 AM, Kalsey said:

Read the Psalms as well. King David, who the Holy Spirit wrote most of them through, was certainly in your predicament.

I have been, and I presume many if not most have.

God may be preparing you for something. As much as we'd love to avoid situations (and times) like you are going through,

apparently it is part of the Christian life.

Jesus said, "You are my disciples. If they hated me they will hate you." I'm paraphrasing.

It is so easy for us (myself included) to forget that we are in hostile territory in the world.

And that the blessed times, people, and situations are the exception and not the rule.

My Beloved Bride and I have recently discussed this... in that there is no justice in the world. No fair. No right.

And all we can do is pray for blessings / deliverance from God.

It goes against what we want to believe is true.

In times like you describe, we must think of deep prayer and scripture study not as drudgery but as emergency oxygen

for the soul.

If needed, none of us would hesitate to strap on an oxygen mask to breathe in our bodies.

Do not hesitate to pray the Holy Spirit open his scriptures to you and dive into them as if your life depends on it.

The first American President used to pray through the Psalms.

He opened a Bible, knelt, and prayed reading the scripture verses as prayer.

More than just a remedy in difficult times, feeding and nurturing our spirits like this is what we all need in every situation

(including the good times). For we have the tendency to starve our spirits of this and if they could die most would have starved to

death long ago...

A well fed spirit can get us through very trying times (both good and bad) ← sometimes good times are when the worst things

happen to us, like forgetting the Lord or becoming addicted to the good times to the point we will say or do anything to keep them or get them back.

Many will sell their souls to get them or keep them or get them back.

I pray for you, in Jesus' name.